Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: “It Is A March Toward Completion”

idplzr

Tlar: “It Is A March Toward Completion”

I feel refreshed. I finally just got my internet back. Schiz, so many did not vote for him. He played every dirty trick to win this election.

He confiscated the ballets in Diyala to the tune of 50 % of 14 MP’s. He stole 2 million Sunni ballots out of the 12 million total that voted (1 ou of every 6 ballots of the people who did vote country wide).

Remember when he bragged, “I expect big support from the Sunni’s”, even before the votes were counted. That’s Sunni’s who he stole the votes from.

He was offering a new car and one million for any head of any block who would support him. 5 accepted.

~~~

He was trying to buy votes of Iraqi’s not in country using state funds. No telling how many he actually bought.

He tried to bribe the Kurds with vote for me and you can keep the disputed territories and keep all the money from oil sales for the next 5 years. Nothing has worked even intimidation..

He needed to go down and that is exactly what has happened. He is under detention (don’t ask the details).

This is a process that must move forward and it is. Hopefully before Sunday the government will be announced. If not they will meet on Sunday and as quickly as possible they will vote this government in.

Their first order of business will be the budget. Either just before or just after the budget, Turki will make the currency equal to the budget. Why, because he has to.

This will move fast now and guys who don’t understand or see it won’t miss it as long as they have already bought and are holding on to the ticket (dinar). It is not important to understand.

Everybody including me will just be witness the greatest event in our history.

Expect a little more confusion in the next day or two. Articles will talk about Baghdad being besieged by the ISIS. Don’t believe it. It will be a media campaign designed to speed the process.

The RV will go down in the next week assuming they get the government formed which they now will.

If it takes a couple of extra days don’t be concerned. Just watch the progress and know it is a march toward completion. Good luck everyone.

It has been an interesting ride but this ride is coming to a close and with it, it will bring prosperity to those that have believed.

Christine Lagarde (head of IMF) said it best. 7 years of bad economy followed by 7 years of good starting in 2014.

This will be the beginning of prosperity not just for you personally, but for the world. tlar

• Upvote 2

Tiar, you brought a tear to my eye when I read this lol. Turki dosent have to equal the currency to the budget this week why, because he doesn't have to, why because there not going to do anything until they get some of there other major problems under control. Eventually maybe yeah that's why we're all here but by Sunday, really nice pumping try.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1