Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - There Is No Change In The Value Of The Dinar Coming For (A) While !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Kaperoni Goes To The Dark Side After Recently Kicking His Drunken Delusional Optimistic Co-Guru Tlar Off Of His Site !

7-9-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    Much of the information the last month on the political situation coming from Iraq has been very accurate.  I have talked to businessmen in Iraq. They say it is a mess and getting really bad. We know the political situation is real because not only the articles but middle east experts are discussing and talking about the situation...  It is real and not made up or some cover for a secret RV coming. Heck the Kurds announced today they will have the referendum for succession before the end of the year. 

7-9-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...the problems in Iraq are real and there is no change in value of the dinar coming for whileTo much needs to be "fixed" ...political stability, a parliament that passes laws (and they have to start over an all laws that have been previously read), and the CBI needs to be in compliance with the IMF. Not to mention fix or repair damaged infrastructure that these terrorists are doing throughout the areas they are in. IMO, I cannot see how the CBI could do anything with the currency during the remainder of this year.

7-9-2014   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article Quote:  "The Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Abdul-Basit Turki, that Iraq is able to get out of its current crisis, "noting that the Iraqi dinar and supported by a strong cash reserve of 70 billion dollars and is not linked to any other currency.  And pointed out that the Turkish central bank is able to support the exchange rate of the dinar, which currently stands at 1200 dinars to the dollar but did not rule affected the exchange rate."  I have consistently held the view that the security situation, the political situation, and the CBI situation are not intrinsically linked together, as some...believe.  That is why I remain positive on our investment.  Turki is confirming my position on this with this statement.

• Upvote 4

Golly gee, didn't I say that on some thread here within the last few weeks?

No GOI, no stability, no RV.

They're not ready for Iraq to be on the world stage yet.

However I'll drop to my knees with thanks and praise and forgiveness if it pops this week, WHICH IT'S NOT.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Golly gee, didn't I say that on some thread here within the last few weeks?

No GOI, no stability, no RV.

They're not ready for Iraq to be on the world stage yet.

However I'll drop to my knees with thanks and praise and forgiveness if it pops this week, WHICH IT'S NOT.

Says "Guru" ReinMan.

• Upvote 5

" As the most interesting man in the world.........I ask you all to NOT lose hope in the midst of all the nay sayers and lopsters and crazy gurus...............................................!"

"Read this article from the NY Times archives about Kuwait in 1991................................................I believe there is hope.....in fact I am going to order my Bentley tomorrow!"

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 4

" As the most interesting man in the world.........I ask you all to NOT lose hope in the midst of all the nay sayers and lopsters and crazy gurus...............................................!"

"Read this article from the NY Times archives about Kuwait in 1991................................................I believe there is hope.....in fact I am going to order my Bentley tomorrow!"

Sorry.......how about a nice '77 Chevy Chevette sittin on 14's with just under 300k miles instead

• Upvote 1

Whatever you say, as long as you justifiy it in your own mind you can never go wrong.

Reality helps me sleep at night.

I can't be kept awake with hopium.

And by day I just sit back and munch popcorn and watch the shouting and jumping insects.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If hopium is all some folks have....why not let them have it ? If it helps them cope with lives pressures  then maybe it is not a bad thing, not everyone is wired the same way.

Hi chinadawg,

It is a fact that most, if not all, investors in IQD started out with some degree of what we now call Hopium, which is loosely defined as the belief that the Iraqi Dinar would "soon" increase greatly in value. The key components to this are the words SOON and GREATLY.

As those of us who have hung in there for any length of time now know, both those words have been extremely exaggerated to the point that Hopium for us no longer holds much value, if at all. 

Yet, you bring up a valid point in stating that Hopium still has value to those who have not reached that level of awareness of just how protracted it has been (and can be) waiting for both SOON and GREATLY to happen.

Thus, I applaud you for sticking up for the rights of those who still need Hopium, and if both you and they continue to visit DinarVets occasionally, if not frequently, it is my belief that the worse that will happen for you is that you all will become more informed about your investment, and maybe even shed the need for another Hopium fix!

BIllio0

• Upvote 2

Kaperoni has been a little rain cloud regarding this "speculation" for the last several months. I think his wife or dog ran away and his Zoloft prescription has run out. I also think he has a "thing" for his interpreter who does the Iraqi TV translations for a "fee". It's a long distance thing. Those usually don't work out. I prefer to remain positive. We're in better shape for a value change than a year ago when TNT Tony was pumping that $38 rate....remember that??? What a corn-cob.  Aaaah, Gurus.  You can't just shoot em....what are we gonna do?? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3