Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly Update July 8 2014

Adam Montana

Morning everyone!

Today's update will be brief, and unless I am mistaken, so 
will next week's and possibly the week after. I'm simply 
not going to waste everyone's time with a bunch of rambling 
and speculation when the fact of the matter is this:

Nothing is going to happen until an official Prime Minister 
is in place. Period.

At this time, there still is nobody that has strong enough 
support to replace Maliki. Although Maliki "won" the election, 
he doesn't have enough Parliamentary support to move forward.

This means that he's going to have to reach across the aisle 
and make some friends in the Sunni camps, which will make a 
lot of Kurds happy and will assist in moving EVERYTHING 
forward.

Of lesser importance is the ISIS invasion. Like I said last 
week, I think they've made all the progress they are going 
to make and at this point they are a nusiance that will be 
driven back out after the current political situation is 
resolved. Sure, they are still fighting and the situation is 
not pretty, but they aren't going to take Baghdad and this 
can't go on forever. There will be a resolution in the near
future.

Parliament is making no progress at this time, but that will 
be changing soon as well. If Maliki wants to hold onto the 
power that he currently has, he must give in to some of the 
Kurds demands, and again... that's what will make things 
start moving in the right direction again.

Summary: It's not time to give up, but don't expect anything 
major for a couple weeks.

And that, my friends, is the straight talk. Cheers. :tiphat:

=============== Q & A ==========================

TexasMike1958        Hi Adam....a number of people have stated  that when we cash in, wherever we cash in,  that we should not say that it is an investment.  The reason was related to taxes.  Can you or your staff clarify what should be proper procedures  when we go to our bank to cash in..    (hopefully this will be SOON!!!)    thanks for all you do!!!

Great question! Here you go: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php :twothumbs:

countryroads  Hi Adam.  With Maliki absolutely refusing to step down as Prime Minister, can he stay there as long as he pleases or is there some type of action that the Parliment can take against him to force him out? Too bad they can't censor him the way we do members of Congress. As long as he is in there we'll see more bickering ,staling and walkouts. I sure hope the roadblocks start clearing out soon and we can get this bus ride out of first gear.
GO RV/RI

It certainly looks like he can and might simply stay there. They aren't going to eliminate the PM position, and they don't have anyone to replace Maliki, so... :shrug:

Candy01  Adam,  As I am sure you know by now, Parliament is now POSTPONED until AUGUST 12th, instead of July 8th! So are we now looking at a possible RV in the FALL? Thanks for all you do!

That's what it looks like. :twocents:

dontlop  Adam with the Kurds cut out of the budget since January and the only oil sales are 100 million dollars to isreal
Do ya think the Kurds are being broke financially and they have no foot to stand on when demanding Baghdad goes along with them or they will succeed ?

The Kurds are doing more and more to ensure their own financial solvency, which is good for us and for them. I don't believe they are "broke", and I do think they have more plans to generate more revenue through continued sales. The Kurdish region is VERY oil rich, which is one reason Baghdad does NOT want to see them stray too far.

frednotnow  When we deposit our money in the bank which currency should we use?
Exchange Dinar into USD, EUR, GBP, CAD or ?? for deposit, which would be the best and most stable? Thanks

Good question, but it's impossible to answer until we know the situation at RV time. I'll be keeping abreast of the details at that time and will be sharing with my VIP members. 

eburt  Hello Adam - Ok what's going on in Iraq? Banks are withdrawing from Iraq along with other businesses. With that said do you think this investment will have any life this year to RV? I mean many investors is getting restless with Iraq

There's a lot of time left this year! Like Candy mentioned above, we could be looking at a Fall RV after this month is settled.

Chartman17  Hello Adam,  Thank you for what you do and the mods too!  You have said that as VIP member we will...

Please post VIP questions in the VIP section. I'm happy to expand on the details in there :twothumbs:

429  Hey Adam,  My birthday is the 7/9.
Do you think you can pull some strings and hook me up with an RV for this day?
Thanks is advance.
You're the best!

If I had that kind of pull we would already be rich!!!    

new york kevin  Adam I appreciate you, your site, and your crew.  Is there anyway to calculate how much dinar this ISIS & L thing has taken off the market; if any at all? It can work to their advantage inorder to lower their costs of increasing the value of their currancy. And there by funding my retirement.

Good question! I don't have an answer at this time, but that's definitely something to keep in consideration.

===============================================

And on that note... have a great day, everyone!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

NOT want to see them stray too far.

Good question, but it's impossible to answer until we know the situation at RV time. I'll be keeping abreast of the details at that time and will be sharing with my VIP members. 
===============================================

And on that note... have a great day, everyone!

:tiphat:

Thank you for the update.

I am glad you will be sharing that with us in VIP...any plans for the other...  :backflip:

• Upvote 1

My understanding is Maliki is in London as of yesterday. I would say according to who. but you would just neg me to death.

So, with Maliki gone, we should move forward, post haste.

Happy times are on the way, Be positive and expecting.

Edited by BruceP

My understanding is Maliki is in London as of yesterday. I would say according to who. but you would just neg me to death.

So, with Maliki gone, we should move forward, post haste.

Happy times are on the way, Be positive and expecting.

Pity your freedom of speech is thwarted by a fear of negging

SandFly for PM, Nadita for President, Markinsa as Speaker, DinarThug as Minister of Propagand....er...I mean....Information....and Adam as head of the CBI!!!!!

Lets get this government seated!!!

Hahaha! Yeah Adam as head of CBI and IMF if it gets the jobs done!

But how is it Sandfly is PM? Because he's silent but deadly?

• Upvote 1

Silent but deadly? Sounds more like a bad fart to me...

• Upvote 1

Well we know our Yota doesn't have a bad smell...but I think he was referin' to our "Thank You Man"....and I am sure it's more than silent "poofers" that make him deadly...either way...he's got my vote!!!! ;o)

Thanks for the post Adam and Mod's....heck...what's another month after 10 years anyways!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff