Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - Turki Will Do His Thing Shortly After Announcement !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Tlar's Version Of The 'Problems With My Computer' Script That He Borrowed From Okie !

Tlar:  From Tuesday Night:

Blue let everyone know my satellite dish is on the ground. I am having all my roofs done and tomorrow will be the 3rd day I have been unable to communicate with anyone by email or on the site.

I was able to make one post yesterday but can't do anymore. Hang tight. Just know something is going down.

Shortly Maliki will be gone if not already. They will not let one man ruin Iraq. Hopefully everything will be re-roofed by tomorrow  (Wednesday) and I will send out an email. Tlar

Tlar Wednesday Morning: 

This is being done from my phone. This Sunday will make the plan 12-13 days late.
~~~

You all have heard the rumors floating around Baghdad. There was and is much going on behind the scenes; some of it covert to change the situation and remove Maliki.

He has to go and there are rumors including an article saying he has been dropped by the SOL, another rumor of a coup and yet another of Maliki has left the country.

If you recall the article saying both Iran and the US have made strange bedfellows and both want him out, then you can see a little of what's been going on. It also mentioned the CIA in the same article.

Everything is there in all these articles for all to see what is going on behind scenes.

There is a move to make the SOL do the right thing through incentive (carrot and stick).

This should clear the way for a smooth parliamentary meeting Sunday or before.

The blocks will quickly clean up last minute disputes and get on with the business of creating a government.

Turki is waiting as are you and I and will do his thing shortly after announcement. 
I think within days as in a few. It has been a long winding road to get here since July 1st but I believe we are almost there barring no more unforeseen problems. Keep fingers crossed.

Again this is from my phone and I am worse at typing on my phone than I am on my computer. Excuse typos. Tlar
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Dinar Thug.

By the way, I wonder if this is the 2nd of those three FINAL emails to be sent by Tlar?

I certainly hope so, which should mean that we won't be hearing anything more from him very soon, and that our bank accounts will then be full to brimming over!

Billio0

• Upvote 5

I'm sure Tlar is right, that behind the scenes, people are trying to bring order, and kick Maliki out. I have no doubt that the CIA is involved, as is Iran. America sunk several trillion into Iraq. Hundreds of books have been written. There are more knowledgeable people about Iraq than you can shake a stick at. And there is a tremendous amount of future oil revenue and avoiding the cost of future wars involved here. There is so very, very much at stake here, and there are extremely knowledgeable and powerful players here, and for once, Iran and America are on roughly the same page.

Nothing is certain. This could all blow up in their faces, if they do it wrong, because the tension is so high, but certainly the potential is there, to sort this thing out, and move on very quickly.

Military solutions will not work. Not for anyone. Anyone foolish enough to go that route will find themselves poor, or dead, in Iraq.

All solutions will have to be political and economic.

And that means money.

Money to go around.

Money for the powers that be, in the Arab Sunni and Kurd population.

Money for the common people.

And all that can only mean one thing, in the final analysis:

A revalued Dinar.

With the current, near worthless Dinar, the country has no chance. It will split apart, in war. I have absolutely no doubt, about that.

So pass the oil law, sort out the new political arrangements between the groups in Iraq, and pass an RV, and they can avoid war.

Fail to do any of those things, and they will have to get ready, for a likely very long, and very bloody civil war.

No guarantee, but in that analysis, if it is right, I find hope.

....but in the end, it's up to the Iraq leadership.

If they want to act like fools, they can destroy their country, in short order.

Or, if they chose wisely, they can set Iraq on a path of immense wealth.

I have no prediction, as to the outcome, I'll just watch it unfold, and in the end, it will be, what it is.

• Upvote 3

Quote: "There is a move to make the SOL do the right thing through incentive (carrot and stick)."

Makes one wonder if the carrot is actually a stick (of dynomite) that they just painted orange.

Hey, whatever it takes to get this thing moving...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dinar Thug.

By the way, I wonder if this is the 2nd of those three FINAL emails to be sent by Tlar?

I certainly hope so, which should mean that we won't be hearing anything more from him very soon, and that our bank accounts will then be full to brimming over!

Billio0

This is actually the 4th posting that I have seen another lie. He is just another Oki, Tony, Blaino, BSer

Thanx Thug

at least its under correct catagory

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thug, was Tlar the one that was on here with the hot chic avatar several yrs back?

I Just Searched The DV Database And He Was Banned In Early 2010 But Didn't Have An Avatar ! ;)

B)     B)     B)

• Upvote 2

I Just Searched The DV Database And He Was Banned In Early 2010 But Didn't Have An Avatar ! ;)

B)     B)     B)

Thanks and still no word from Momma on the whereabouts of Possum but I'll have Umbertino keep pumping her......for information

• Upvote 3

Thanks DT...It aint hard to figure the majority of what's mentioned is a give me...There was a 3,000 lb Gorilla settin' in the room a couple of weeks ago and with what went down in this time span when the smoke cleared was, to coin in a word, "Amazing''...in that issues that were incomprehensible to solve are now completed. There was no doubt when Maliki backed out of the Iran deal that the wheels started to turn with the grease of his slick little move. There's probably more gettin' done to construct the government than what's surfacing. It's hard to keep high profile people (candidates) safe with the mentality of Maliki and his son with all his resources. It's elementary what's on the line and the wagon's fillin' up quick on the solution...Follow the money...US fixin' to lift deployment restrictions, Shot record updated waitin' on Iraqi visa.......  

• Upvote 1

Thug, was Tlar the one that was on here with the hot chic avatar several yrs back?

The one at the ATM, that's what I was thinking

Thanks and still no word from Momma on the whereabouts of Possum but I'll have Umbertino keep pumping her......for information

You are sick ..... and I like it

how long have we all been in this crap investment tlar doesnt know anymore than okie or terry k  although hes starting to sound like them  iraq has way too many things going on for them to even think about  doing anything with their currency give it up aint gonna happen!

I'm sure Tlar is right, that behind the scenes, people are trying to bring order, and kick Maliki out. I have no doubt that the CIA is involved, as is Iran. America sunk several trillion into Iraq. Hundreds of books have been written. There are more knowledgeable people about Iraq than you can shake a stick at. And there is a tremendous amount of future oil revenue and avoiding the cost of future wars involved here. There is so very, very much at stake here, and there are extremely knowledgeable and powerful players here, and for once, Iran and America are on roughly the same page.

Nothing is certain. This could all blow up in their faces, if they do it wrong, because the tension is so high, but certainly the potential is there, to sort this thing out, and move on very quickly.

Military solutions will not work. Not for anyone. Anyone foolish enough to go that route will find themselves poor, or dead, in Iraq.

All solutions will have to be political and economic.

And that means money.

Money to go around.

Money for the powers that be, in the Arab Sunni and Kurd population.

Money for the common people.

And all that can only mean one thing, in the final analysis:

A revalued Dinar.

With the current, near worthless Dinar, the country has no chance. It will split apart, in war. I have absolutely no doubt, about that.

So pass the oil law, sort out the new political arrangements between the groups in Iraq, and pass an RV, and they can avoid war.

Fail to do any of those things, and they will have to get ready, for a likely very long, and very bloody civil war.

No guarantee, but in that analysis, if it is right, I find hope.

....but in the end, it's up to the Iraq leadership.

If they want to act like fools, they can destroy their country, in short order.

Or, if they chose wisely, they can set Iraq on a path of immense wealth.

I have no prediction, as to the outcome, I'll just watch it unfold, and in the end, it will be, what it is.

dude tlar doesnt know chit or have a clue wake up iraq isnt going to do anything anytime soon

just this once ...I sure hope that this guru is right !!!

your funny! sorry aint gonna happen in your lifetime

Lets hope the issues and problems are finally coming to an end.

yeah and monkeys might fly out of my butt!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1