Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arthur post and Anthony Chase post. who are they?

docneedles

I can't remember who Arthur was. I think I remember reading something a year ago. Who is Anthony Chase. Is this a new guru?

7-7-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur   There is a lot of conflicting intel and articles regarding the confusing political and security situation in Iraq and how it all impacts where we are right now.  From what we see, we can safely assume that they WILL NOT allow Maliki to continue as Prime Minister because they have made that perfectly clear. We can also assume that, based on Kerry's personal visit and the urgency of his message for the acceleration of the forming of the government, that the PTB want this done sooner rather than later and that they are much further along in the process, politically, economically and security than we are being led to believe for obvious reasons that include keeping the wannabe dictator off balance for what is to come. So from this, we can safely assume that we are definitely in the end game process of the entire plan which culminates in the RI/RV of the Iraqi dinar.

7-7-2014 Anthony Chase says --  There will be NO revaluation. No economy in the world has currency value that exceeds it's GDP. The US has a GDP that exceeds 15 Trillion and yet only has less than 1.5 Trillion in circulation. Even if IRAQ increases it's GDP 5 fold, the Dinar will only be worth $00.003 (that's 1/3 of a penny).

Let's get outrageous and say they increase their GDP by 15!! to $3 trillion, the Dinar is then worth a penny. Even more exaggerated, let's say they become twice the largest economy (USA), the Dinar is then worth $0.10 (ten cents). Stop chasing the dream, I will wallpaper my man cave with my 8,000,000 Dinar.

And for those who compare Iraq to Kuwait -- Kuwait has absolutely nothing to so with the Iraqi Dinar. Just because it's exchange rate is over $3.50 per US Dollar, that means nothing compared to the Iraq version of the dinar. Their economies are very similar, but Kuwait is smart enough to only have about 10 billion dinar in circulation, compared to Iraq's 37 Trillion. They will never be similar in value.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks docneedles.

I appreciate rumors, whether its a juicy tidbit or a downer. In this post you provided us with both, thus we get to choose which we like best, or neither.

I'll go with Arthur for now, and forget about Anthony Chase altogether! So, I gave you a plus rather than a half-plus (is there such a thing?).

Billio0 

Probably an older Guru who got bashed too much for being constantly wrong and changed their name.  The Chase guy is probably closer to being right about anything but I do think there's still a chance they could do someting with their currency but that chance is probably low at this point.

• Upvote 1

Until I find out how you connected GDP with a country's privately owned bank and its (the bank's) distribution/valuation of currency, I will buy your wall paper Sir Anthony Chase... how about home depot's going rate for wall paper? !

GO RV! ! !

• Upvote 2