Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Stryker Calling It ?

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Handing A Loaded Squirt Gun To Abdul Basset Turki !

7-6-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   ...why forming a new government is so hard...too many parties involved with too many opinions on how and who can take the job of Prime Minister (PM).  They are united as a National Alliance against Maliki but they are all over the place on who they want as their pick as PM.  Maliki is using this in his favor at the moment but if they get together, Maliki is gone.  Here is the guy that can get it done for them in my opinion: Adil Abdul Mahdi an Iraqi Shi'a respected by all. Then the Political and Economic situation would be right for the country in the eye's of Abdul Basset Turki and then he can pull the trigger for what should be an RV.  Next Parliament session is on Tuesday the 8th, keep you fingers crossed for real unity between the National Alliance Blocs.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This will be a week to watch. Let's see if they pull something off promising by close of the week on Thursday. We will see if they can at least seat a parliament with a quorum.

Agree :) lets see what magic they will use in the hat :)

Thanks DT...I thought that they had to follow procedure...Tuesday adjourn till Thursday...postpone Thursday till Saturday...throw a shoe on Saturday and walk out and declare a holiday till they can resolve having to resolve what wasn't resolved to start with... 

• Upvote 4

CNN. The Clown News Network - Ur Home For Extensive RV Predictions !

1-2-13 Stryker: Here are two different quotes from two different article that between them have caused an extension in my RV prediction; Here is the first one; **** ISX will be closed during December 27, 2012 – January 6, 2013 due to the end-of-year closing operations.

Here is the second one;**** the fact that this week is a period of restoration and closure of the financial accounts for the year (2012). All I'm doing here is moving my prediction out to Sunday night the 6th or Monday the 7th.

I have some info other than what I am pointing out above that will help everyone understand better where I'm coming from. It sounds to me that your guy is getting influenced by the articles that are saying the 2013 Budget will not get approved until the end of the month.

Where I do respect what others have to say as long as they have supporting documentation, articles, press releases, Quarterly US Congress Reports, etc. My predictions are not pulled out of thin air, they are based on facts. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/137953-stryker-2-different-articles-have-caused-an-extension-in-my-rv-prediction/#ixzz36keyrdSI

Stryker is not calling it; he never has. Do not accuse falsely.

Yet Once Again The Arrogant Guy With The Chick Name Tries To Act Like An Authority And Falls Flat On His Face ! :o

U Probably Should've Learned Ur Lesson A Couple Of Weeks Ago When U Tried Calling Out CNN

While Sticking Up For That Attention Wh0re Tlar ! :blink:

But At Least U Learned Ur Lesson On That Banned From DV Wannabe Guru

And U've Started (Deservingly) Throwing Him Under The Bus On Recent Threads ! ;)

FYI, In Spite Of My Favorite 'Mutha Trucker' LGD's "Slight" Exaggeration About Stryker

Calling It Every Day ! :rolleyes:

It Is A Fact That Stryker Was Also Banned From DV Like Tlar ! <_<

Although Nobody Should Put Stryker In The Same Completely Delusional Raging Alcoholic Category As Tlar !

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Stryker is not calling it; he never has. Do not accuse falsely.

We're only just having fun at Stryker's expense, 'cause its what we do here when there's nothing much going on otherwise.

Sorry if you felt the need to defend Stryker. Nobody meant any real harm, I'm sure.

Billio0

Really Mary? Strykers struck out more times than Jose Conseco off the juice...........

Invest in another guru on deck

Hey Texas1, I really wanted to write Tex, anyway, too funny!! "Really Mary" loved it

r2

Edited by R2d2dc
  • Upvote 1

he has only had dinar for two years?

It's in that ballpark, though I don't know exactly. I was a member here around 1&1/2 years

when he joined us. A very likeable personality, to be sure, but factually lacking in

integrity. I do find his interpretation of articles fascinating, though(like myself) somewhat

over enthusiastic.

And yes my master comedian, THUGS, my exaggeration about every day was my less

Than expert attempt at CNN reporting. I know I should leave it to the pro's.

LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yet Once Again The Arrogant Guy With The Chick Name Tries To Act Like An Authority And Falls Flat On His Face ! :o

U Probably Should've Learned Ur Lesson A Couple Of Weeks Ago When U Tried Calling Out CNN

While Sticking Up For That Attention Wh0re Tlar ! :blink:

But At Least U Learned Ur Lesson On That Banned From DV Wannabe Guru

And U've Started (Deservingly) Throwing Him Under The Bus On Recent Threads ! ;)

FYI, In Spite Of My Favorite 'Mutha Trucker' LGD's "Slight" Exaggeration About Stryker

Calling It Every Day ! :rolleyes:

It Is A Fact That Stryker Was Also Banned From DV Like Tlar ! <_<

Although Nobody Should Put Stryker In The Same Completely Delusional Raging Alcoholic Category As Tlar !

:D       :D       :D

Wow Thug,   Im very surprised at you.   You sound like a hater and a bully.    Surprised to see this side of you............. :(    :shakehead:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Occasionally Some Peeps Try Putting These Gurus On A Pedestal For Saying 'Positive' Things About The Dinar ! :blink:

But Most Folks On DV Prefer Knowing The 'Thugly' Truth About These Posers ! :o

:D       :D     

If you have different information, DinarThug, please share it with the class.

Before I Start To Whip Ur A$$ Magdalen For Trying To Call Me Out - Let The Record State That Ur A Guy ! ;)

Don't Worry It Seems To Be A Reoccurring Theme Here On DV With The Female Clad Guys ! :blink:

Katie45 Is Kaperoni Who Posts On The Same Site With Tlar

Both Of Them Were Banned From DV Several Years Ago

Katie45 Outed Tlar As A Drunk Here On DV (See Above)

A Week Ago Tlar Stated There Would Be An RV At The End Of June

And Now, With This Latest Outbreak Of Violence He Hasn't Backed Down From That Prediction. :o

Instead He Has Doubled Down On It With Drunkin' Ramblings About The Media !

:D :D

FYI, Here Is The Quote Katie45(Kaperoni) Was Responding To On The Tlar Thread From April ...
AmericaInc, on 25 Apr 2014 - 8:23 PM, said:

snapback.png

i did not follow exactly where Tlar gets the info. that 5 trillion being printed covers all that is circulating in Iraq

the circulation # in Iraq is critical
like to know how he arrived at it

katie45, on 25 Apr 2014 - 11:41 PM, said:snapback.png

A bottle of scotch and crystal ball.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/179976-tlars-thoughts-613/#ixzz36nXia4fS

:lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He's not calling it.

People are just reading into that way too much.

Everyone knows that the political situation has to be resolved, and he's counting on one person to HOPEFULLY ascend to PM and then pull the trigger immediately. Both of those things are really big IF's. If I remember right, there are a few "gurus" thinking that once a new PM is in, he will pull the trigger on the RV immediately.

Meanwhile, whatever happened to the ISX trigger?

How funny since nothing happened with that, it's been swept under the carpet and is no longer being discussed!

We still have to WAIT.

Although tomorrow July 8 is another D-Day, I doubt Parliament will get everything done that they need to IN ONE DAY.

It just doesn't happen that way.
Who are the "gurus" to predict what will be ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED in Iraqi Parliament a week out?

We shall see who is right and who is wrong by 10am USA Pacific time, RIGHT?  RIGHT?!

If we don't, the "gurus" are scrambling for new material or excuses.

I expect a full report by this time tomorrow if the "gurus" are as plugged in as they say they are.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, "GURUS!"

• Upvote 2

Stryker has attempted to hit this ever-moving target just as Adam has. This doesn't make either one "guru's". It simply means they were bold enough to make an educated judgement based on a compilation of facts and/or events. The challenge is, Iraq is the epidome of narcissistic dysfunction wrapped in greed and corruption.

I salute people like Stryker for having the guts to make an educated guess. It would be much easier to sit back and say nothing.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Stryker has attempted to hit this ever-moving target just as Adam has. This doesn't make either one "guru's". It simply means they were bold enough to make an educated judgement based on a compilation of facts and/or events. The challenge is, Iraq is the epidome of narcissistic dysfunction wrapped in greed and corruption.

I salute people like Stryker for having the guts to make an educated guess. It would be much easier to sit back and say nothing.

Copy that.

(Oh, look!  I just did.)

• Upvote 3