Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

docneedles

Tlar is now cracking, as we knew he would. Remember how he said Mailiki would NOT win. He said Maliki would be arrested, killed, but ABSOLUTELY would not get elected because HE KNEW. His contact told him so. July 1 has come and gone Tlar, so you are now a guru. welcome to your tribe. Okie thinks he will get to announce it, so you two will have to duke it out. (or should i say dupe it out, i am so confused about that post)

7-5-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   We are on hold because Tuesday the 1st of this week parliament met, was sworn in then adjourned planning on this coming week to finish. This coming Tuesday, the 8th, is critically important to our investment.They are planning on nominating the POP first, then the President, then his two deputies and lastly the PM, all in one day. I hope they are ready to go and can get it done as they think. When they get that done the new government will be announced and seated.  Next will follow within days the RV of the currency ($3.25 - $3.65).    This is the plan and we better hope it is successful.   Maliki must be taken down in this session.  If not and the plan fails, it won't be pretty for our investment and there will be a likely hood of a civil war between the Shia and the Sunni.

7-5-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED NOT TO POST ANY INTEL REGARDING THE GCR/RV AND I HAVE BEEN HONORING THAT REQUEST.  I HAVE BEEN FULLY INFORMED WHAT HAS/IS/WILL TRANSPIRE AND TRUELY HAVE WANTED TO SHARE.   PLEASE ACCEPT MY ASSURANCE EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL AND THE PROCESS IS TAKING PLACE IN A TIMELY FASHION.  THE NEWS RECEIVED WITHIN THE PAST FEW HOURS REGARDING THE GCR/RV IS VERY ENCOURAGING AND SEEMINGLY VERY IMMENENT.  I REMAIN AT MY POST AWAITING THE FINAL POST AUTHORIZED TO BE MADE BY ME.
Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm with ya Doc.... and ... So many firsts in history.... Imagine, the entire country of Iraq through their appointed CBI guy, has designated an Internet blogger in the US, who has been wrong about everything he has ever said for at least the last 4 years....to be the one they appoint to announce the RV.... How does that work? Do they call him on his cell phone.... or does he have like a red phone wired directly..... And then does the CBI director dial him up.... or... well who calls him.... AND if he is that wired into the process.... why the helll can't they ever tell him at least one thing that is correct... ever... Or for that matter, give him a date and rate... Just wondering out loud.... 

• Upvote 6

Thanks Doc...tlar's actually been precision accurate in his intel...The problem's in everyone else not bein' on the same level and in the loop of certain privileged covert operative divisions that have special telepathically transmitting thought patterns abilities that have disincentive emotional agenda that's disconcerted with reality to transponder  processed  waves that are intercepting extremely distorted top secrete classified information to other individuals  that relied on these telepathy transmitted document to assure mission compliance and success...I would give a link to my information but due to concealment and camouflage my links this past 4th were mistakenly put on the grill... 

Tlar Shaves One Leg Just So That He Can Feel Like He's Sleeping Next To Someone ! :blink:

:D :D :D

WTF?

Is there something wrong with hairy legs, or did I miss the memo?

That's truly funny Dinar Thug!

How do you keep coming up with such classic material? Surely you must moonlight writing jokes for Letterman and Leno.

Billio0

• Upvote 2

Thanks Doc...tlar's actually been precision accurate in his intel......

I would give a link to my information but due to concealment and camouflage my links this past 4th were mistakenly put on the grill... 

Hey skeetdog,

That has got to be the most classified, over-the-top Top Secret, Bull-Spit I have ever read here, and also the most funny I've seen in quite awhile.

I just hope you didn't leave those links on the grill too long. Otherwise, you'll need plenty of BBQ and Tabasco sauce to help those babies go down easy.

Billio0

I'm with ya Doc.... and ... So many firsts in history.... Imagine, the entire country of Iraq through their appointed CBI guy, has designated an Internet blogger in the US, who has been wrong about everything he has ever said for at least the last 4 years....to be the one they appoint to announce the RV.... How does that work? Do they call him on his cell phone.... or does he have like a red phone wired directly..... And then does the CBI director dial him up.... or... well who calls him.... AND if he is that wired into the process.... why the helll can't they ever tell him at least one thing that is correct... ever... Or for that matter, give him a date and rate... Just wondering out loud.... 

Holy words.

WTF?

Is there something wrong with hairy legs, or did I miss the memo?

That's truly funny Dinar Thug!

How do you keep coming up with such classic material? Surely you must moonlight writing jokes for Letterman and Leno.

Billio0

He's a lot better than Letterman. JMHO.

• Upvote 1