Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was the Iraqi Failure a setup?

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Just wondering because as you know...despite the HR13303 BS that the gurus like to spew about it being put in place to allow us to own Dinar. It really has nothing to do with it, read it and you will see its sensless unless you are an attorney. Just another tool for gurus to get us to believe and buy Dinar from their dealer associates. The Dinar was for those wealthy crooks and politicians in the know, but thanks to the internet the common man found out about it, thus the reasoning for all the stall tactics and ways to put it off. Now possibly just as an alternative plan they created another conflict in Iraq to now have a real reason to stall or postpone indefinatly. Maybe for years, maybe forever or until new currency is printed that we will be blocked from buying. Or maybe they are hoping many will just sell their dinar as the wait becomes even longer. Gurus also say the Dinar would be the main key to the Global Currency Reset, well maybe at some point they thought so, but to actually believe so corrupt unstable country run by a corrupt unstable politician who would trusted to carry the egg basket for the whole world is bit far fetched. If so then he dropped the eggs years ago and the US just sat and watched. If it were so important they would have gotten rid of him Bin Laden style. Unfortunately this is looking more and more like a joke played on those who hold Dinar. The government knows exactly how we have been played by gurus but has done nothing. If this is a scam then its also a 100% government scam on the people. Lets see who will write the first book and who will expose all first. I hope it becomes a best seller with names and details listed. Well today is July 4th, independence day.  Happy 4th of July even to all the low life crooks who play chess with other people lives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry to disagree.  The amount of Dinar the common person has is equal to a grain of sand on the beach.  You must be believing the gurus if you think there are millions of people who have dinar.  Not true.  Even if you add up all the members on the sites you can't even get to 100,000 and we all know that people have many, many, different names on various sites.  We tend to think that everyone has dinar because we only talk to our friends who have dinar.  In the whole scheme of things we mean nothing.  I do not believe in a global reset - No country is going to forgive another countries debts completely.  What would be the reason? Why would that benefit the forgiving country?  It wouldn't.  It ridiculous to think that China would just wipe out all the debt the US owes them.  Why would they.  No sense what's so ever.  The only countries whose currency would be affected would be the countries who deal with Iraq or help the UN when they went to Iraq for the war.  There were not 198 countries involved with Iraq so why would the Iraqi dinar effect their currencies? I might accept that the invading UN countries have dinar and will exchange for other monetary compensation such as oil, gas, gold, etc...Those countries deserve it because of the cost and the loss of lives in freeing Iraq.  We are not blocked from buying dinar. The gurus have not played anyone other than fools.  Everyone needs to do their own due diligence.  No one lead me by the hand and told me to buy dinar.  If your live is a chess game that someone else has control over then you are the fool.  If you are so gullible to believe that then you were probably one of the people that thought Ed McMahon was going to knock on your door and give you the big "check".  I never voted for the current administration but even I don't believe Obama is controlling the RV for he would have pulled the trigger long ago just as George Bush wanted it pulled while he was still in office.  Be a responsible adult and stop blaming everyone else for your problems. 

• Upvote 5

I hate it when people say only invest what you can afford to lose, since many people have had there dinar a long, could be when they purchased they could afford to lose. Point is economies change so that being said so does people's disposable income.

• Upvote 1

Lol I remember an article that said tony TNT had over 200,000 screen names he used to have conversations with himself to agree with himself to make people think wow if all these people are agreeing he must be right