Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT CALL TO PRAYER: DAY TWO - 2 July 2014

ronscarpa

This is part of a seven (7) day event to pray for our nation - The USA...! (1-7 July)  :tiphat: RON  

URGENT CALL TO PRAYER: DAY TWO - 2 July 2014

Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,
to receive all
WEALTH

"God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed Heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds." 
-- Hebrews 1:1-2

• We worship You, Lord Jesus Christ, as the Father’s only begotten Son, the One to whom the Father has given everything. You are His Heir of all things. You made the world at Creation, You bought it at Calvary, and it’s Your right to own and rule it…and us. You hold the world in the palm of Your hand, yet You are the same One who sees when a sparrow falls.  The same One who clothes the lilies of the field. The same One who fed 5000 hungry men and their families with five loaves and two fish. You have promised to meet all our needs according to the riches of Your glory, because You are Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord Our Provider.
  • I worship You as _______________
  • We repent of hoarding our own wealth when You have freely given us all things.
  • We repent of our greed that has run up trillions of dollars of national debt.
  • We repent of closing our eyes and ears to the needs of others around us because we want more for ourselves.
  • We repent of allowing the material blessings You have given us to deceive us into thinking we don’t need You.
  • We repent of feeling entitled to and demanding what someone else has earned, instead of taking responsibility for ourselves and our families as we trust You.
  • We repent of living as though material wealth and prosperity will bring happiness.
  • We repent of being consumed with worry over our financial, material needs as though You are not sufficient for all things.
  • I repent of___________
  • We choose to give You all that we have and all that we own, not just 10%.  We trust You to give us, in return, our next breath and to supply, not everything we want, but everything we need.
  • I choose now to__________
  • We ask You to reveal to us the debt we owe You so that we can sincerely acknowledge it, then forgive us as we forgive our debtors.
  • We ask that You open our eyes to the spiritual as well as the material needs of others, and use us to act on Your behalf to meet those needs.
  • We ask that You give us a fresh vision of Your power and wealth, so that we would be encouraged as we look forward to the Home You are preparing for us.
  • We ask that You give us courage to see, believe and live in the Light of eternity, so that we resist the attractiveness of temptation, sin, selfishness and evil and abandon ourselves to Your will.
  • I humbly ask that________

FOR YOUR GLORY,

AMEN

To sign up to receive the remainder of the daily prayers via email, please click here.

View Day One Prayer 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 4

Oh, God, our God, we worship you an you alone. We confess the sins of our nation—the way we have dis-invited you from our institutions, the slaughter of our unborn for convenience sake, our decadence and descent into hedonism. Hear our prayers, brought to you with broken hearts, and heal our land, oh Lord. We pray in the name that is above all others, Jesus. Amen.

• Upvote 4

Father I also add to this prayer a prayer of thanksgiving for what you do for us seen or unseen. You hold our lives our breaths the beating of our hearts is by your power....your son deserves all attention because he give his all for us......Forgive us when we have been less than what you created......make our paths straight and guide our time upon this earth....in the sweet name of Jesus of ask it    AMEN

• Upvote 4

I have a question/  Can a  Moderator maybe respond.  Is this bible  thumping garbage really necessary for a currency news site/  This is really offensive, and I , et al , shouldn't be subject to someone else's beliefs, or preaching, or anything related to religion for that matter

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I have a question/  Can a  Moderator maybe respond.  Is this bible  thumping garbage really necessary for a currency news site/  This is really offensive, and I , et al , shouldn't be subject to someone else's beliefs, or preaching, or anything related to religion for that matter

Not a moderator: To answer your question. You do have the option to not click on the post. It is "Off Topic" and since reliigion is "Off Topic" from currency it is in the right section.

• Upvote 6

:twothumbs: Thank you all for your comments and prayers for us and our nation (several pluses added)...!  

Anyone can join in at any time, and pray with the people of our nation....for our nation...!  :tiphat: 

Note: for newbie Sellous who seems to hate our choice to ask Almighty God to bless us, our nation, and to forgive our blatant rebellion of His right to our praise and honor - we hope you receive the benefit of our choice to humble ourselves and pray and seek His face, and our repentant hearts to turn back to Him. Scripture says, "...a fool says in his heart there is no God...", but we pray for His mercy be extended to you, and that you might come to really know Him and experience His Love...!

• Upvote 4

Sellous, if I have enough patience to sit here and listen to you wine about this being offensive then you can have a little patience what posted here....You are new to this site....you are in OFF TOPICS section where any subject is talked about......I am not offended because you are an Atheist so get over it or move on

• Upvote 2

Wow!!! Sellous, no one forced you to stop by this topic. You subjected yourself to this topic, no one else did. You my friend made your chose, you chose to use your freedom, freedom of choice.  You chose to voice your opinion, I can respect that, but don't ridicule something you know nothing of. 

God is special to many, more than you think, so so precious to us. Until you open your heart to His love, you will be missing out on the most amazing love He has for His children.  And yes Sellous you are a child of God.  Prayers in your direction.  :praying:

Just a suggestion, step away, because your words will hold no ground here. 

Ronscarpa, thank you for sharing these beautiful prayers to Our Lord....He is pleased my friend. ;)

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

Garbage? You don't know about eternal life obviously. This world is garbage, what you see, what you hear, what you feel on this earth is but a breath. Life is eternal, it's the spiritual world that is important. So I hope you find your way to spiritual knowledge through Jesus (Yashua) the Christ to what is happening now. Don't believe all the crap you are fed.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lord,

I agree with the prayer and I pray that you will send confusion to the enemy's camp.  When they are told to go to the left, let them go to the right and when they are told to go the right, let them go to the left, I also ask that you will blind their eyes.  I pray for your mercy and that you will cover America with your precious blood and no weapons against her shall prosper in Jesus name, amen.