Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - July 2, 2014

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam for your insight on all of this. I think if they can form a government and if they can kick Malaki out we are looking good. If they keep stalling though all bets are off for anything happening this year. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by WheresmyRV?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the update - I see that Iraq is a BIG MESS - It seems like they might be headed to a Civil WAR unless some other country steps in to founce these clowns to get this done and form a government - I hope I am worng but Iraq been dragging their tails long enough - So we wait as always........ :confused2:

Thanks for the chat Adam... and Mod's for all y'all do!  Up or down or even sideways y'all keep on keepin' it real and positive... which we really appreciate.  We just gotta keep our heads above water in this "Sticky Wicket" situation and believe it will all turn out alright in the end!!!  B) 

614786.jpg

AND So we wait.................... and wait.....................

Thanks Adam

Geo.. You'll get used to it.... After awhile it doesn't hurt that bad anymore..... Smile.

But Tlar said..... :shrug:

Have a Great 4th of July  :peace:

B :P  B) M !!!

But but but..... BUTT!

• Upvote 1

Iraq will have to print a new form of currency without Kurdish on it.we hold the currency from 2003.this means another print will put us two prints out.i have a very strong feeling that the notes we have now will become insolvent,making them worthless.it looks to me like it is time to throw in the towel.i know that there are a lot of you guys out there that have a lot of money invested in dinar and don't like what I am saying.i have friends that have many millions of dinar.that is a lot of money tied up in currency.i hate to see anybody lose money on this especially me but this is what my gut is telling me.they waited TOO LONG to RV and now it is biting them in the ass and we will fall with them.they could have RV'ED right out of CHAPTER 7 but they were too cheap to do it.they didn't want others to benefit.I just knew SOMETHING bad was going to happen if they didn't rv and it HAS.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4