Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: The Pres + PM Are Known To The Coalition & Sunni + Kurd Approved !

DinarThug

Hey Rochster, you bring up a good point of distinction in terms of to whom I am speaking.... Perhaps, like other new folk, you don't have enough sense of where I come from.... so to clear that up,  its always a place of throwing out a protective net for folks I consider my guys... family, friends, buddies... etc... So in that sense, I was mostly speaking to the DV buddies/ speculators who have purchased dinar in hopes it will gain exceptional value over time...and the weary among them, who are worn from being jerked around by yet one more person who claims to have a degree of authority  they do not..(evidence of which I covered some time ago in a different post)... I care that people get disheartened when yet one more sure thing passes without happening... I care about new members who don't have enough time in the chair to perhaps have a developed sense in sorting out the truths from the speculations presented as definitive truth.... And I really have issues anytime a person inserts themselves into a place of responsibility, and is careless with the integrity that should always accompany that. I likewise trust the judgment of most old timers in here, in being able to sort this all out, and take what I have to say as just another analysis opinion that they can take or leave, in their information sort... Tlar is what he is... I am what I am... .

I don't really care if Tlar changes anything... though I know that he and some of his followers  strolls by here on DV., and I've likewise noticed he's back tracked a few times, (or merely re adjusted without comment) after reading something in here..... And for what its worth, as a reference point, look at Adam's analysis today in his chat and compare that to Tlar's.... the difference, the quality, the responsibility of putting out that information, the information given and on and on is so vastly different... with Adam likewise having the integrity to walk people through where he is coming from in his analysis of where we are... Its a conversation, not a proclamation... Huge difference.....

And for what its worth, saying the CIA is involved is not really a huge bulletin (is it?). That's kind of like saying Santa Claus is involved with Christmas.... However, and hopefully, no one is laying the entire nut of this thing at their feet.... The Al-Q people working on behalf of the US for them back in the days of early computer email have long ago splintered off and into their own self-serving agendas, and have been lost to the total control of the agency for at least a decade...They were able to pop off the Arab spring... and even that did not follow the play book... That was probably the last half azzzed control we were able to effect...  And frankly, these days, its extremely hard to drive an agenda like we once did, as it continues to blow up in our faces, likely in part due to our continued misunderstanding of the tribal boundaries we continue to ignore... Clearly these days, while they are present, they do not drive half of what people might think they do, and their involvement many times is more to keep sorted who is what, driving what and where in the ME....and even that has not always gone so well (c.f., Benghazi)  .

BillioO... I've always loved your avatar! Its what's his name from (now I can't remember the name of the animated movie), And thanks for the peace leaf. I really took no offense or feel as if I'm at war with someone here in DV .... at least that was not my intention....I love it when my drinkin buddy Thug a licious brings this stuff in here.... Gives me perspective as to what is going on out there in the dinar world of goo roo poo poo.... And I think there are times he actually likes winding me up to see how far I will spin out... (totally cracking up while picturing that gleam in his eye). Thug is and will always be Mr. GQ cool in my book (he really is by the way)  :D  Thanks for your perspective BillioO, and wrapping it up with such great insight in reminding me/us all what's up in here as we sort this out together.... Thank you... for your great analysis... .

I like Nelg's casting of lots and will reflect kindly on that number as I continue to enjoy my lunch with my buddies here on DV.... :D   

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 7

Buttercup: Tlar and Lojak have consistently shared with us "The Plan"!

CNN Exclusive Video Of Tlar, His Contact, And Lojak Demonstrating "The Plan"! :o

funny-gifs-three-smart-guys-doing-someth

:D    :D    :D

P.S. - Smart Chicks Like Rayzur Are Hot !   :wub:

B)       B)

• Upvote 4

billio0, I think that's "olive branch," rather than "olive leaf" to be offered in peace. (Rest assured, however, I would be glad to take the leaf at this point). lol  Even though I am teasing you a little, I believe your words were intended to bring the gentle healing that "olive oil" is noted for providing. Thanks, sweet man.

Thanks to all of you. This was an exciting "read," and I was overdue for one, especially regarding the dinar, the RV, and the personalities here. You guys are all wonderful!!  Never let the dinar or the RV change you.  You are perfect just as you are.  LOL   Love all of you--Francie26

• Upvote 2

Noooooo it's making me crazy ..... tuzki18.gifI knowwwwww the blue man... Please.. I beg of you,  mercy.... what movie was he in.....

PS thanks Francie.... I totally blew it even worse by calling it a peace leaf... you must have just shook your head and walked away thinking, there's no way I can fix that one... :lol:  :lol: After reading your post, I went back thinking "wonder what I called it" and after looking... totally cracked up at how bad I managed to mangle it... ..  .

• Upvote 1

Noooooo it's making me crazy ..... tuzki18.gifI knowwwwww the blue man... Please.. I beg of you,  mercy.... what movie was he in.....

'Megamind' - Which Obviously Will Never Be Confused With CNN ! :o

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 2

Razur, I loved your "peace leaf." LOL Have you heard the real story behind that Peace Leaf?  It's so powerful because it falls from the single "Peace Tree" that grows in a very special place in the Magical Forest. There is only one tree in the world like this,  and it only sheds a single leaf once each year, which is why humans are at war so much. <smile>

***Maybe this explains why my kids loved listening to me when they were little. Of course, all that changed as they got older. lol So now I tell my stories to wide-eyed grandchildren. My grown children always say, "Mother-r-r-r-r-r" when I tell these stories to their children. But the children listen, so what can I do?

LOL

Edited by Francie26

Razur, I recall vividly telling my oldest wide-eyed daughter that the knights of old used to ride horses toward each other with their lances pointed at one another, and one of them would push the other off his horse, which meant he was then vulnerable to be killed. I told her that one of the knights used his lance like this so often that he was called "Sir Lancelot." She had been so swept up into the story that she  stared at me briefly, and then with a sudden recognition, she burst into delighted laughter. I will never forget that special moment and the sound of her laughing.  Not all my stories were so successful, however. LOL

Here's Today's Tlar ...

Tlar:    Rehash article. XXX is wrong.  RV to happen closely following the putting together of the new government.  These are the bills (5 trillion) Iraq printed a few months back and are still distributing.  

This article follows on the heels of the announcement by Kuwait of their printing their new bills with all the new security features. *** for tat. 

When government (is) put together we will see RV within days.  

The rate has not changed between $3.25 and $3.65.  Articles being put out right now are like feeding a mushroom plantation and we and the world are the mushrooms.  
~~~

The synopsis of what happened in parliament last Tuesday that Blue posted was very close to truth, but still no banana. 

There is a lot going on we will never be privy to but things are moving ahead. Hang tight.  Very little will make sense in the interim..   tlar

P.S. My next family email (2nd to last) will come out the day new government is announced.  tlar

another site Member Brule:  CBI Arabic Announcement –

"CBI to conduct a number of improvements on cash..."

CBI Announcement Translated - "Press release ) Announced the CBI to conduct a number of improvements on his cards and cash by placing signs new security feature high protection against counterfeiting with changes in some designs banknotes"

07/01/2014   Statement

Central Bank of Iraq for a number of improvements on his cards and cash by placing signs new security feature high protection against counterfeiting with some changes in the designs of the banknotes.

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank said those changes include the inclusion of Islamic dates (1435 AH) and Gregorian (2013) and the signature of the Governor and the agency, Dr. (Abdul Basit Turki Saeed). 

The points have been added to the letter (AZ) in the expressions (central) and (Iraqi) within words (CBI), also added a number of security tags as shown in the below. Although the current series will continue to be traded with the new series will not be pulling rolling them now or in the future:

1 - Categories (250, 500, 1000) dinars:

Has been added signs new security by a colored bristles visible and invisible signs for the visually impaired (blind tag) in addition to the coating banknotes protective coating so as to prolong the life of the paper and protect it from dirt and dust. In addition, to ensure thread width (2.1 mm) bears the words (CBI).

He described the markings Daav sight which is about empty circles prominent symmetry (5) as follows:

Category / Description / Tag

250 dinars / O / (one circle)

500 dinars / OO / (two circles perpendicular)

1,000 dinars / OOO / (three circles perpendicular)

2 - Categories (5000, 10000, 25000) dinars:

Has been added colored hairs (visible and invisible) and signs for the visually impaired (blind tag) in addition to the coating banknotes protective coating. In addition thread ensure clip width (4 mm) bears the words (CBI) with a picture of the Palm and effects animation and colors changing from green to blue in the category of the (5,000) dinars and gold to green in the category of (10,000) dinars and purple to green in the category the (25,000) dinars.

It also has to add a high protection known internationally as the (Spark) awareness is a variable ink with magnetic properties represented by spicing up in the corner convenience from the face of the paper.

The transparent window has been added to the two categories (10,000 and 25,000) dinars shows where the category number in Arabic when placed on a dark background with spiral minaret of Samarra appear when placed on a white background.

In addition to the foregoing has been following the two categories (10,000 and 25,000) dinars:

Category of 10,000 dinars

- Was modified image of the face sheet of the Arab world image-Hasan ibn al-Haytham to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad artist Jawad Salim.

- Has also been modified site number in the paper put the right vertical rather than horizontal position.

- The bar has been added protection for the transparent window appear in the image below Palm transparent color (color ribbon).

Category of 25,000 dinars

- Was modified image of agriculture and the field in the face of the paper, where carrying a pitcher of water and agriculture appears behind a tractor plowing a field.

- Has been an adjustment in the size of the decoration on the right side of the face sheet of the need to develop a transparent window and add a bar to protect the window appear in the image underneath the transparent color Palm (color ribbon).

- Was modified form of decoration on the left side of the face sheet of the necessity of art with the general shape of the paper.

In the below description of the markings Daav sight which is a prominent short straight lines as follows:

Category / Description / Tag

5,000 / - / (one line)

10,000 / - - / (two parallel lines)

25,000 / - - - / (three parallel lines)

Original Document Link:

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/press%20for%202014-7-2.pdf
B)     B)     B)
  • Upvote 1

Wow - Rayzur - I'm again humbled. (lol)  Rochester - you show some prospect my friend. *lol

As for the Clown - yep - one of the GQ-iest news hounds on DV *lol*  It's gotta be the shoes...

With that -  "peace leaf" to all....

This stuff is the reason I hang out around here...*lol*

• Upvote 4

Oh Francie - U Know That U Can't Say Anything About Billio

Without It Going To That Big Head Of His ! :o

tumblr_m0dtodULRN1qbupgo.gif

:D       :D     :D

Now that's REALLY funny, Mr. D-Thug!

Thanks for cutting me down a few notches. All of the accolades do tend to occasionally go to my Big Blue Head.

Also, thanks to everyone who bothered to read my little diatribe here. I'm only trying to help keep us all focused on the end game, where we all win.

Billio0

• Upvote 2

Key lime, I believe. Just hope it is in 2014.

Cooper...where two or more stand in agreement it shall be done for them.....I do hope it is in 2014....we are in the year of the 4 blood moons that goes from this last Passover to next years (2015) Feast of Tabernacles with a Solar Eclipse dividing the blood moons....so that gives us two Augusts for this significant and prophetic time period of the Last Days.....we shall see the Plan of GOD unfold before our eyes that's for sure.....

GOD Bless and have a great 4th of July

I'm glad you are at peace.  You really should be.  This is a speculative investment with no promise of a large return on our money.  It may or may not happen so we wait . . . in peace.  Hopefully we haven't spent more than we should.  

But concerning the "casting of plastic straws,"you do know that we were just have fun.  We did not put much stock in what it said.     :peace:

Join us and we will have the cookies on the table.  We usually have a salad and water. . . we all spent all of our money on dinar.   :D

Ha Ha....I know you were having fun, but what is fun without a little hope?  At least they didn't all fall off the table or spell out  "LOP"

• Upvote 1

Here's Today's Tlar ...

Post From another site -  Comments on Articles By Tlar

Al-Jaafari and British Ambassador discuss ongoing dialogues between the political powers to determine the candidates of the three presidencies

BAGHDAD / NINA / Head of the National Alliance Ibrahim Jaafari discussed on Saturday with the British ambassador in Iraq Simon Cowles the latest developments taking place in the Iraqi arena and ongoing dialogues between the political powers to determine the candidates of the three presidencies.
~~~

A statement by al-Jaafari office, "said that the meeting between the two sides also witnessed an emphasis on the need to have the next government and personalities get a broad national acceptance and reserve the national unity and restore the atmosphere of trust between the powers and all national components. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFGDFL

Convergence between Tahalof al-Qowa al-Iraqiya and al-Wattaniya coalitions.

BAGHDAD / Nina /--A well informed sources revealed that there is a convergence between Tahalof al-Qowa al-Iraqiya headed by Nujaifi and al-Wattaniya coalitions headed by Allawi.

The sources told the National Iraqi News / Nina / Today: " Meetings are ongoing between the two sides over the past few days in order to form a unified bloc which includes a number of forces. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HFFMMG

Tlar:   I don't believe they are discussing the 3 presidencies with the British.  They are getting last minute fine tuned as to what they can and can't do in a parliamentary system. A battle plan so to speak.

England is also parliamentary system with hundreds of years experience under their belt.  Iraq is new at the game.  So it would make sense with all that is going on that the coalition would send somebody to learn the ins and outs of their system. Tlar

Jaafari and al-Hakim emphasize the need to adhere Baltoukitat constitutional government formation

Khandan - The head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, the need to intensify efforts and commitment to constitutional Baltoukitat in the formation of the government.

This came during a meeting with the President of the National Alliance, head of the Supreme Islamic Council and the delegation accompanying him.

According to a statement from Jaafari's office, that during the meeting, they discussed the progress of the political process and ongoing dialogues between the forces of the Iraqi National Alliance and the rest of the blocks in order to resolve the candidates of the three presidencies.

The statement indicated that he was stressed during the meeting, the need to intensify efforts and commitment to constitutional Baltoukitat in forming a government and prepare for the next stage and to address all the obstacles that witnessed the political arena through prior experience. LINK

Tlar:    There is a lot of confusion going on now with some articles offering hope then other articles saying there are disputes within the coalition and even more saying they won't be ready. 

I feel very comfortable that this is the finest snow job I have ever been witness to.  The intention of which is to keep the SOL and Maliki in the dark.  IMO they are ready this time just as Allawi stated a couple of days ago. 

With all the confusion being spread, the SOL has no clue how to react or plan.  That's exactly the way it is supposed to be IMO.  Keep them guessing and then lower the "boom". 

Walk in and vote them into oblivion and quickly leave. We will just have to see on Tuesday whether what have been witnessing in the press is just smoke.  Tlar

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News .. official said the popular movement and the civil (coordinating Baghdad) on Saturday, for organizing a demonstration on Monday in protest against the failure of the political blocs to declare the three presidencies.

An official coordinating Baghdad Jalal Schuller's / Baghdadi News / "The coordinating organized a peaceful demonstration on Monday at nine in the morning and that will be launched from Firdous Square in central Baghdad to the headquarters of the Iraqi parliament in order to claim the political blocs to expedite the formation of the government and the announcement of the three presidencies."

"The situation that the country is undergoing require mobility politically, not militarily," noting that "the demonstrators will protest in front of the parliament on the failure of the political forces to declare the three presidencies so far."

He pointed out that "all the forces of the popular movement and the civil provinces will hold an emergency meeting this week in Samawah province in order to develop a program to address the failure of the political forces in the Declaration of presidencies and to reach political agreements in order to form the next government."

And the government shut down Al Baghdadi television, said Schuller, "We have organized earlier in the demonstration in the Mutanabi Street in protest at the closure of this national channel", adding that "the closure of this channel is Tkamima of mouths and died for democracy", denounced the closure of the channel, saying that "strongly denounced the closure of Al Baghdadi, because it represents the voice of the people free and which has long sided with the Iraqi people and Dolly army in its war against terrorism, as well as tackling corruption and the corrupt. "

He stressed that "Baghdadi Iraqi par excellence," pointing out that "some parties paid billions for the closure of this channel, which will remain present and immortal in the minds of the Iraqis."

Tlar:     Maliki is trying to become dictator of Iraq.  He is attempting to silence the opposition and he put his own son head of the army because like most dictators, he can't trust anybody.
He has put his back against the wall and probably he will have to be taken out as Kap has coined "toes first". 

There is a bigger picture at work here and the dinar is the first step.  Maliki has to go - one way on another.  tlar
  • Upvote 2