Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: The Pres + PM Are Known To The Coalition & Sunni + Kurd Approved !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Receives The Full Primadonna Guru Treatment From His Slobbering And Adoring Fans Before Doing A 'Show' Tonight !

Aaanth:  Has anyone heard anything from Tlar on this recent turn of events?

Brule:   I have not seen anything from Tlar here or anywhere else.  When Tlar knows something definitively, I would think he would report it, but not until then. 

Pagerdr:   I'm sure he will chime in somewhere...  This thing is not in his control, I hope everyone understands that.  I like Tlar and I feel he's a good enough guy.  When he has something to add, I'm sure he will be more than willing. 

I'm not discouraged by today's events.  Truth be told, I'm not sure how I could have expected anything else.  M can't stay forever, I just wish HE knew that
~~~

Investor1:     For any of you who might be interested Tlar will be a guest on a live question and answer call with BBG tonight 8:30 CST.

Lojak:      and he will say what I just said--there is a plan and they will get Parl back into session and get M out.  simple.

Ralph:      slimjim321 , here ya go... Topic: What happened... DINAR Talk INFO Call W/BGG , Mr. White and ?? July 1st @ 8:30 pm CST 760-569-7676 PIN # 398647

Candy:   Well, the RV sure did NOT happen on the FIRST of July as Tlar predicted!!  WHATEVER!!   :(:(

Tlar:    Candy, the government was to be put together on the 1st. Not the RV. I am very thick skinned guys. No body thought that what happened today and the way it happened would take place.

There is a plan; Government together then RV. The pres and the Pm are already known to the coalition and approved by the Sunni's and Kurds. So take your best shot.

Its delayed and there is nothing I can do about it. Kerry is being sent to try to move the timetable up. We will see if he is successful. All plans work perfectly until you add people.

Until the new government is seated, the RV is on hold. Blame me if it makes you fell better. I don't give a Shiite. Bless those that understand. Maliki will be removed and there will be a new government.

The Rv will take place shortly after. PS. I am on my phone. I had to work with my daughter today or I would have been on earlier. Everyone and Iran wants this guy gone. So don't be too disappointed.

It will happen just as I described. Those of you that continue to say mean things are not watching close enough but either way get your jollies now. They will be short lived.

By the way, the rate is north of $3.25 and south of $3.60. This will get resolved but the CBI is waiting just like you and me. I am sorry if there is alot of typing mistakes but I have a fat thumb and this key board is small. I can only see two lines of text while I am typing. Tlar

Candy: Tlar,  Will you PLEASE accept my FULL apology, friend?  I sure hope so! I am VERY sorry! It was just the frustration, financial pain and disappointment talking. I will NEVER do this again, I PROMISE!! VERY SORRY!

Buttercup:          I have always thought the word "prediction" was a complete [and most unfortunate] misnomer to characterize what Tlar and lojak have brought to the forum.

To me it is clear their contributions all along have been to simply unveil to us the very specific, at times even date-driven intentions of those behind the scenes. Intentions. That is all.

Personally I've never once doubted the dates or specifics given -- but that is probably because I also never classifed them as rigidly *predictive.* But rather a privileged opportunity freely offered all of us to look through a porthole and into the hidden world behind the scenes....where architects roam...and blueprints are drawn up.

Tlar and lojak have consistently shared with us "the plans." But as everyone should know...once actual construction begins on any project...there are always surprises. It just comes with the territory.

I pray that we can all remain respectful to these generous souls who have done nothing but attempt to help and encourage all of us along a most difficult path.

Aloha Alex:   Thanks tlar for chiming in.  Today's news so far, as far as I'm concerned, was a neutral; it could have been worse. Since Malaki hadn't left the country, it is predictable now that his plan is to squat his big arse and dig in. I feel he is making a big mistake and will realize his fate "soon."

No need to waste energy playing the blame game. Let's just kick back and watch history unfold.

Kolstar777:   TLAR no im not gonna call you names however i knew something was gonna take place, as always there is a stall or a put off. Im not one to go say i told ya so. I know you are doing the best you can, I give KUDOS to you for that. IMOO~~ i still think we got a way to go but thats just me. Keep up the good work!~~~until then we wait as usual

BlueyesinLevis:    Kolstar... I am one who cuts you no slack... and so I am also here to thank you for your grace and your even tempered post. I appreciate your tact and compassion with the board on this tough day. You are obviously a good guy...  Thanks. ~ Blue

just a guy :  Tlar how can you put a dollar amount out there?

Tlar:    Because that is the number. Tlar

just a guy:  ...and you got this information from where?

just a guy:    Tlar how can you put a dollar amount out there?

Tlar:  Because i know the rate.  Sorry, if you think I am a fool but I will be proven right.  The banks are saying three to four dollars.  I am just honing it down a bit for you guys..  Here  I go again.

Once again I have shown you my under belly so those of you that want to, take your best shot.  This is the range of the rate but I would guess you already know where I am going with this, I can't tell you the rate.  tlar      

Nwa:      Tlar give me .10 on the dinar and I have millions of it for you. You can cash it with your silly cashin story of $3+ and make a fortune off me alone. I am sure some others will join in. Hold true to your promise please. You lose.

Tlar:     Thanks Weatherford. (nwa) I can always count on your negativity.  Ask yourself this.  Why do you think you are still on my list after all the negative things you continue to say. 

Let me answer that question for you.

It is because I believe in you and the ultimate good of people and you are worth saving..  You are not alone in your belief that this is not going to happen.  It can't go any other way than what it is supposed to.  Yes unfortunately, it did not go the first time but I can assure you it will.

As persistant as the SOL to stall this, it will happen. 

Bless your heart weatherford.  Life will change for you to.  My hope is that you might learn something from this and be satisfied with the outcome.  My hope is you become a better person from  all of this.  I have known for a while that you are a lurker.  Welcome back my friend.  Tlar

just a guy:     Tlar, "so why wont we need any more dates past the 8th"???  ..and anywhere between 3.25 and 3.60 am i correct on this?  date and rate.... care to bet ALL your dinar on this?

Tlar:   OK just a guy, you must know something I don't.  How committed are you.  Tell me the rate.

I am sorry my friend if you don't know or you are unsure; then let me say it again so you can hear it loud and clear. North of $3.25  and South of $3.65.  If you know something I don't, then say so. 

Don't tell me I'm wrong because I am trying to invite you  to privileged info.  Don't believe.  I don't care. 

Quickly we will know if I am right.   Then you can say what you want but unless you know something I don't, I  would appreciate your respect.  That's where we differ.  Put your arse on the line my friend.  Tlar

Just a guy:  DO I know something that you do not.....Hmmmm  You are wrong   And the 8th will fly right on by.  And the rate is something no one and I mean no one knows except for the CBI?

Pagerdr  Tlar, I wouldn't want to be in your position. Please don't allow any of this to change who you are. Too many bad apples have made it difficult by lying in the past.

You seem pretty committed to what you have stated, and I honor that. I understand both sides. People are frustrated because of all the past disappointments and they're already adding this instance to that long list. The fact is that no matter what we are not in control of this situation.
All we can do is watch and wait. Anyone with access to privileged information is lucky but this thing is a fluid, moving target and people make moves daily that alter plans.

I'm comfortable with having your back.

I hope this works out for us all. Many folks need it. God Bless.   Pagerdr
 B)     B)     B)
  • Upvote 7

HURRY - TLAR NEEDS 'THANKERS' FOR THE SHOW ! :o

:D :D :D

If I wasn't so busy cracking up laughing, I'd be gagging at the meteoric rise of the arrogance displayed by this guy.... My favorite pick for sentences this round has to be:

The pres and the Pm are already known to the coalition and approved by the Sunni's and Kurds....Its delayed and there is nothing I can do about it... Kerry is being sent....

If nothing else, the guy just proved he lives in his own little world of importance dripping with power.... unbelievable.... did "they" send Kerry in place of Tlar?.... And T-man if Kerry is returning it would be to keep them on track with their time table.... Not move it up...They are on track as of this minute...(minus the appointing of their Speaker).

In this little grouping of words T man proves he is completely and absolutely clueless as to how the government works in Iraq:

The government was to be put together on the 1st....

Apparently T man also forgot he announced that the PM was to be appointed on 15 June... and it was that Chabibi (sp) guy...

Leading one to wonder where the condescending attitude is coming from at this juncture of once again incorrectly presenting the process..

And they were to elect their speaker and his two deputies today, if everything went perfect, which is NEVER does so far.... so yeah Tlar, pretty much everyone but you expected this to happen.

Then we have:

It will happen just as I described. It hasn't so far. You have been seriously incorrect on several very key process elements of the Iraqi political proceedings... I genuinely don't understand the arrogance with which you make this false claim. The stuff you have stated is part of a written record, for everyone to review... And you have been seriously wrong.... (which btw is totally okay. We can all make a bad call.... its when you act as if you've been correct all along that it gets annoying) Those of you that continue to say mean things are not watching close enough but either way get your jollies now. For the record, please be clear that I for one am not getting jollies... I am angry as I would be with anyone who so irresponsibly makes false claims, moves on to the next false claim and then acts like they had it right all along.... I find it further angering that anyone ever feels entitled to be so condescending, and most especially so with such a poor track record of being historically correct... There is no substance backing such a dismissive tone.... ...  They will be short lived. Up to this point, longevity is on the side of those calling bull sheeet to many of your process calls...

And quoting one adoring fan:.

Tlar and lojak have consistently shared with us "the plans." But as everyone should know...once actual construction begins on any project...there are always surprises. It just comes with the territory.

Sharing opinions can be a contribution to be sure..... pretending to have Maliki's office wired, or some degree of actual authority in presenting information as if it were vetted, is quite another... And of course things alway change as a matter of human variability, and construction demands,..... however, one pretending to be an architect instead of an opinionated carpenter is quite another..... Not to mention, of course that the building design does not follow the actual blueprints, in many cases.... . .

Once again I have shown you my under belly so those of you that want to, take your best shot.

Not really true, and saying so doesn't make it true.... You've consistently presented information as if it carries vetted authority, and when questioned, you play humble servant....to throw people off and pull on their emotions, and you wrap it  with huge overtones of condescending circular logic... that's not even that good.... And btw, I don't need to see your under belly. I'm not interested in finding some weak spot to attack... You pretty much throw that out there in people's faces... There are lots of people here on DV with whom I don't agree and I'm sure they don't agree with me.... but I respect its their opinion as they put it out as their opinion.... Right or wrong, they throw it out for consideration and we all drill down and learn... Its when you put it out there with an air of authority... vetted, codified yet to be revealed authority, that it becomes a problem and a target for debate.... So please, for all our sakes... Stop with the humble under belly talk.... Its false humility... and a humility  you don't genuinely reflect anywhere in your counters to anyone challenging you...

Personally I find it offensive the way you verbally slap people around with your putting on of airs...

Oh and countering your incorrect, inaccurate, and mistaken understanding of the blueprint for the Iraqi government infra structure is not negative... Countering you is not negative.... And for the record has nothing what so ever to do with a belief in the raising of the value of the currency... I don't directly link them necessarily... The fact that you do so directly, is your world...

I am sorry my friend if you don't know or you are unsure; then let me say it again so you can hear it loud and clear. North of $3.25  and South of $3.65.  If you know something I don't, then say so

I would love for this to be true all day and all night....and if it happens that way, thank you G-d, and kuddos to you for calling it.... However, I don't know that your mere assumption of authority in stating this to be true, means that anyone should be apologetic for questioning it.... You have not given any more evidence of having vetted information than  Okie did when he said it would come in at 53.00.... Not exactly grounds for being dismissive of those who would ask about the foundation for this claim..... And maybe a really good place to practice the humble thing you're working on, in replying with something a bit more genuinely humble  than if you know something I don't..... etc etc... And relative to what you have not done, yet demand others do... be advised you have not genuinely  met the test of credibility to make this demand:

Then you can say what you want but unless you know something I don't, I  would appreciate your respect.

And hopefully its clear, that the multitude of variables that can and will impact this process will not... do not, change the seriously inaccurate proclamations you've rendered thus far, and continue to engage.... Human variability was not an issue in your gross errors of calling various things out.... They were plain wrong... Which again is okay. We can all be wrong, and we are all wrong at some point every day... Its all  the pretending parts that surround it that needs to ratchet down a bit...   ...  

BTW, you put yourself in this place.... not anyone else... so hopefully you're good to go with the feedback...

I hold you to a higher standard than I would most, as that is where you put yourself in the lives of those whose many needs depend upon an "RV".. It is a place of responsibility you have put yourself into.. that you assumed... and it's my expectation of anyone volunteering to step into that responsibility, that they proceed with integrity in pursuing the absolute truth of every word stated, including the truth about the actual level of vetted authority with which those words are stated...

People are tired and worn out from so many years on this ride. There are some who don't have that many more emotional threads to be played with in some careless emotional ride.....  and the last thing anyone needs right now, is yet one more person who needs them even more... 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

PS... Not sure if the coalition got the memo.... Here is where they report being on the Maliki issue:

There is a big admissibility within the National Alliance to take on al-Maliki for a third term and will not affect the current objection

July 2, 2014

Former MP for the coalition of state law, Salman al-Moussawi, on Tuesday, that there is a big admissibility within the National Alliance to take over al-Maliki as prime minister for a third term, indicating that the change of prime minister at this time meant to go to a dark tunnel. Moussawi said that "the National Alliance met more than a meeting, and I think that there is a great take on the admissibility of Mr. al-Maliki for prime minister, especially at this critical juncture." Al-Moussawi said that "the change of prime minister at this time meant to go to a dark tunnel especially since we are at war with terrorism, and any change in this important position, a commander of the armed forces will be to have a negative impact." He continued, "It is true that there are some objections by the Sadrist movement, but this will not affect due to the presence of enough votes." The National Alliance approved, on Monday, to be prime minister of a coalition of state law maturity as a bloc winning the largest number of seats in the National Alliance

- اقرأ المزيد

Edited by Rayzur

Gee, I don't know how they weight out things.(or I don't have the information that they do) at this juncture. People are revolting and pissed off about how they are being treated. And with this tool (Maliki) in office for another 2 more years, well that will just push the sunni and the kurds to create their own state. Which will make a divided Iraq, not to mention a civil war.

• Upvote 3

LOL....LOL.....LOL

after the public horsewhipping rayzur just laid on TLAR,

will TLAR show up again???

Hell, yeah!

ps: no offence Rayzur, imo you are a bit naïve. Tlar, having the the balls to claim false authority, complete lack of insight and morality to baldly lie to vulnerable people, all your words are wasted on him. If they are for the benefit of investors like me, thank you. If they are for the benefit of Tlar, you wasted your time.....he's just a self-important egotist and a liar....won't change.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

By the way, I happen to agree with TLAR, that an RV will take place this summer.

I am not dissing his predictions.

I got to my opinion based on my reading of the politics of this, that I have posted elsewhere on this site. I think TLAR is probably right that the CIA is involved with the terrorist, although I have no proof. It just seems too neat that the Iraqi Army ran away from Kurdistan. Way too neat. Some inside manipulation going on there. Just a guess. No proof. The American government has been manipulating 3rd World governments and political parties for as long as I remember, and I'm old.....and these sorts of opinions were stated, in other ways, by TLAR, before I said them, so creds to him, on that.

TLAR is no just a liar and immoral manipulator of people's emotions, he also has good political instincts at times.

I came to roughly the same conclusions as TLAR: we will get our RV soon, and the CIA is screwing around in Iraqi politics. I came to that conclusion without having the talent for the very entertaining bullshit TLAR comes out with.

TLAR, dude, I find you entertaining. Keep up the bullshit, mixed with truth.

And peeps reading it: don't believe him fully. You too, are responsible, for not being an idiot, not being naïve.

Give the spinmeister TLAR a bit of a break. He is, what he is.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Tlar.....rate and date..? 

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Receives The Full Primadonna Guru Treatment From His Slobbering And Adoring Fans Before Doing A 'Show' Tonight !

Tlar:  Because i know the rate.  

:facepalm:  :shakehead:

• Upvote 3

Tlar.....rate and date..? 

:facepalm:  :shakehead:

I know the rate as well.  Two years ago some about 6 to 8 speculators were having lunch together (we do every Monday).  The question of the rate was discussed (of course).  The idea of casting lots (a biblical reference) was being considered to know what the rate would be.  We took a handful of plastic drinking straws and cast them on the table.  Low and behold the straws  fell into the configuration of 344!!!! We took it to mean 3.44.  WOW . . . or whatever!  Now, you know the exact rate without doubt!!!  You can trust me!!  

Hey, that did happen, but we all got a good laugh and enjoyed our lunch together.  Look, not even the bankers at CBI know until it takes place.  The only one who knows the rate and date of the rv is the Lord, and He is not telling.  So just enjoy you lunch.  

• Upvote 6

Hi everyone,

I applaud Razur for the very astute detailed response given to the post provided by our very own Dinar Thug of what Tlar and his crowd has to say about our investment. It obviously took a great deal of thought, and time, to put together such words of rebuttal.

I thank Rochester as well for expressing a contrary opinion to what Razur provided us above.

Each has the right on this forum to do just that; express themselves as they see fit, so long as it is respectful. This is a privilege akin to driving on public roads, rather than an unconditional right as is so often assumed by some.

What has occurred in this thread is what often happens when there is something controversial or prone to incite that winds up here. We collectively forget that the poster simply brought us something to share and consider, and that those who actually made the comments in the post are typically nowhere in sight or nearby to actually be apprised of our commentary on the subject. And, as with this example, we soon get mired in the heat of the moment, and things often rapidly digress to us taking sides for or against our own members' opinions of what that information (provided by our D-Thug in this case) contains.

May I here and now offer the proverbial olive leaf of peace to both Razur and Rochester, and everyone else here who cares?

As we await the final outcome of this investment in the IQD, we shall always have another prognosticator appear on the horizon to titillate or pique our interest by proclaiming something that either encourages us to hope, or enrages us to anger. Fortunately, we have this forum and its many sub-categories as outlets for us to release our pent up frustrations, or our jubilation, at the content of those words from others.

Let us keep this in mind as we progress to the finish line we all want to occur sooner rather than later.

Billio0

• Upvote 5

I know the rate as well.  Two years ago some about 6 to 8 speculators were having lunch together (we do every Monday).  The question of the rate was discussed (of course).  The idea of casting lots (a biblical reference) was being considered to know what the rate would be.  We took a handful of plastic drinking straws and cast them on the table.  Low and behold the straws  fell into the configuration of 344!!!! We took it to mean 3.44.  WOW . . . or whatever!  Now, you know the exact rate without doubt!!!  You can trust me!!  

Hey, that did happen, but we all got a good laugh and enjoyed our lunch together.  Look, not even the bankers at CBI know until it takes place.  The only one who knows the rate and date of the rv is the Lord, and He is not telling.  So just enjoy you lunch.  

The LORD didn't tell me the rate or the year but when I asked HIM when the Dinar would RV I heard HIS voice say, "August"...It was so strong I sat up in bed, not to look around to see where the voice came from, but because it startled me, it was so loud and clear.

That's why no matter what happens I am at peace about this.

• Upvote 2

The LORD didn't tell me the rate or the year but when I asked HIM when the Dinar would RV I heard HIS voice say, "August"...It was so strong I sat up in bed, not to look around to see where the voice came from, but because it startled me, it was so loud and clear.

That's why no matter what happens I am at peace about this.

I'm glad you are at peace.  You really should be.  This is a speculative investment with no promise of a large return on our money.  It may or may not happen so we wait . . . in peace.  Hopefully we haven't spent more than we should.  

But concerning the "casting of plastic straws,"you do know that we were just have fun.  We did not put much stock in what it said.     :peace:

Nelg....are there cookies for dessert?

Join us and we will have the cookies on the table.  We usually have a salad and water. . . we all spent all of our money on dinar.   :D

• Upvote 2