Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: "The First Of My Last 3 Emails" - 06/30/2014

ronscarpa

i am thinking September is when we may have a fully seated government, (the presidents, prime minister and his cabinet) hopefully with all the minister positions filled. I wonder how many people they will have to ask to be minister of security and defense. It will be an interesting year for Iraq.

The world is watching them to see if they can unite and overcome their differences.  I sure hope so. The people deserve some peace.

• Upvote 1

Just look at the budget - its July

Just saying t

i am thinking September is when we may have a fully seated government, (the presidents, prime minister and his cabinet) hopefully with all the minister positions filled. I wonder how many people they will have to ask to be minister of security and defense. It will be an interesting year for Iraq.

The world is watching them to see if they can unite and overcome their differences. I sure hope so. The people deserve some peace.

Yes peace for all