Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar Friday Eve 6/27

idplzr

Tlar’s Update To Family & Friends

On Friday, June 27, 2014 4:03 PM, Tlar wrote:

Comment – Its official as of 2 days ago. The PRESIDENT IN Iraq has called for the first meeting of the new parliament. Calls are continuing to try to get Maliki to resign and interestingly enough they are even coming from his own party, the DAWA.

(article 1). Also today al-Sistani has asked Maliki to resign. So lets see now. That makes the UN, US, EU, the Sunni’s, the Kurds, most of the NA which is Shia and all the countries surrounding Iraq including Iran that are asking that he step down.

The coalition has asked that the media be present on Tuesday the 1st to record the first parliament session.

~~~

Tlar Continues: Two of the 4 MP’S that were not ratified on the 15th because the courts had charges against them, are now ratified meaning the courts instead of siding with “the government” pressing phony charges that had been brought against them, have cleared the defendants of any wrong doing and approved the eligibility to meet on the first with the rest of parliament.

Everybody but the leadership of the SOL has abandoned Maliki.

The SOL knew from the get go that out of the 95 votes they received initially, that 40 of them were suspect from the beginning as to whether they would support a Maliki nomination.

That number has now grown as the defectors are starting to weigh in.

The SOL held a meeting a few days ago and there were many, many no shows.

Maliki is toast and it is my speculation that he will be a no show the day parliament convenes.

If the SOL leadership holds to their position that Maliki is the nominee and they announce that in parliament being it is their right because they are the biggest block, I would be surprised if he gets 40 yes votes totally.

I think he will get a resounding no to the tune of around 286 no’s meaning he is out and they move on to a new candidate.

There is still a good chance the SOL will un-nominate him and that they will nominate either Chalabi or Mahdi because they would be committing political suicide if they continue to stand behind this looser.

We just don’t know their mindset. The leadership of the SOL has been stealing from Iraq since 2006 and may feel they have to have Maliki to continue their protection.

We are today 5 days from knowing the truth of this. Either way Maliki is toast.

If he shows which I highly doubt, he will be voted out on the first vote for PM and then they move to the next nominee.

The coalition has still not announced a nominee choosing to leave this open until the last minute.

I believe they are still hoping to convince the SOL of the insanity of keeping Maliki as their nominee and would love to see the SOL choose Chalabi or Mahdi for purposes of unity. So as far as this goes, Tuesday is a turning point for our investment.

OK, I’m going to say something I hope I don’t regret. I lost the only contact I have ever really had because of my disclosing facts I was not authorized to do. In other words my loose lips.

I should have let this person proof read what I was going to let out but I did not and he got in trouble and no longer do we communicate.

Some of you know what I am about to say but I will be sketchy as to some of the detail so as not to repeat that mistake again.

Something went on in California last month that is repeating itself here in Dallas.

Some of the people on this list including myself have been offered to sell their dinars at between $3.00 and $4.00. The conditions are that this sale is pending a new government in Iraq.

It is a legitimate bank that deals in currencies. I did not participate but I have a few friends who did. That is all I can say right now but not this Saturday, the following Saturday or before I will let you know the details.

The thing that I believe from this is this.

The bank is not full of stupid people. Nobody will buy worthless paper unless they know something and this particular bank would be in a position to know.

The interesting thing is it would imply this is an RI not and RV meaning a reinstatement of the currency.

So far the commitments on this deal are more than two billion dinars. Again the bank has said they will not fund unless there is a government in place that is meaning a settled government IMO.

It also suggests that an RI will occur shortly after because nobody would lay out this kind of money months before an actual event.

I am sorry but that is all I can tell you and I cannot answer any questions. I will keep you posted. I will give the details shortly. tlar

———————————————————————————————————

A delegation from the Dawa Party, looking in Tehran named head of the next Iraqi government

Tehran – Eastern June 27 began a delegation from the Dawa Party intensive meetings in Tehran last night and this morning to resolve the dispute over naming a candidate for the position of prime minister

in Alaraconql correspondent East News for informed political sources in Baghdad as saying that a delegation of Ali al-Adeeb and Tariq Najim leaders of the Dawa Party and a representative of the Supreme Leader of Iran in Beirut Mohammed Kawtharani,

left in the fourth of Thursday afternoon Baghdad to Tehran in an urgent task may be Hacmaozkrt sources said Tarek Najm most prominent candidates of state law to fill the position in the event of abandoning al-Maliki for his candidacy for a third term

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Tlar's crediability goes down with each post he makes. So far he's batting a "0" on things he prophesied happening. I used to like to read his thoughts on the subject but with this last banking story he's sounding more and more like a Terry, TNT, Okie kinda of guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tlar Continues: 

Something went on in California last month that is repeating itself here in Dallas.

Some of the people on this list including myself have been offered to sell their dinars at between $3.00 and $4.00. The conditions are that this sale is pending a new government in Iraq.

It is a legitimate bank that deals in currencies. I did not participate but I have a few friends who did. That is all I can say right now but not this Saturday, the following Saturday or before I will let you know the details.

And Now U Can See Why This Ridiculous Drunken Mofo Thankfully Got Banned From DV A Few Years Ago ! :bump:

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 6

+1 Thug a licious... if anything those statements  only continue to  prove him a complete idiot.... or yet one more narcissist  rivaling  Okie's claim to the top spot....
As far as al-Sistani:

The supreme authority warns of partitioning schemes and calls for agreement on the three presidencies and aid displaced Posted by: Editor in News , Local June 27, 2014 One Comment 25 visit

Warned the religious authority of the Supreme devious schemes to dismantle and divide Iraq, and called for an agreement on the three presidencies during the remaining period and taking into account the constitutional timings, at the same time urging citizens to stand with the displaced families. The representative of the Supreme religious authority in the holy city of Karbala, Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai during Friday prayer sermon today that "in light of the current situation, which passes our country lover should beware of schemes embedded for dismantling Iraq and dividing, we hear from the head of the Israeli entity openly Btaadh for that." He added that "the current crisis and that was great, but the Iraqi people, the biggest of them and overcome the many crises of its history, and the solution that protects Iraq and all its components according to the constitution exists can be agreed upon if there is goodwill, and that the issue is not only a terrorist organization threatens enter Iraq, but there is a scheme draws Iraq aims to dismantle and divide the country should be cautious and aware, and miss the opportunity. "

And on the political situation, said Sheikh Karbalai that "after the issuance of the decree of the President of the Republic, which called for the members of the new deputies to the first session next Tuesday, what is required of the political blocs to agree on the three presidencies during the remaining period and taking into account timings constitutional and wait for a political solution." "I recommend that all parties to stay away from any shipping sectarian media or national, because this leads to aggravate the situation more generates feelings of hostility between the components and lead to violence," noting that "the Iraqi people in all walks of life vehicle and Turkmenh and Christians are standing shoulder to shoulder against terrorism strangers who rampaged in Iraq, the land of corruption. "

And between Sheikh Karbalai said, "In light of the deplorable conditions experienced by the displaced people from various cities call on local and international organizations to speed up the relief of displaced families that number is increasing day after day." He called on all citizens to "stand with the families displaced position humanly by providing food and shelter for them," noting that "success in the battle for Iraq and its people against enemies requires the attitude of everyone who can fight for him to engage in the ranks of the security forces and can Agat Vleguet, and can that mocks the media pen and all his energies to upholding the right of every human and thus contributes to what he has to maintain the unity of the people. "

He also called for a representative reference all members of the armed forces and citizens to "be alert and cautious of malicious rumors broadcast by enemies whose aim is to weaken the morale of the armed forces and citizens," adding, "We should be strong, our resolve and energies high and volunteers fervent showed their determination and enthusiasm to make enemies Mpehutin in front of the greatness of the people Iraqi. " He also urged the media to address the rumors that frustrate the morale and issued by the media with a suspicious targets, as he thanked you and praise of the donation and contribute to the provision of assistance to the armed forces and volunteers and displaced persons. "

- اقرأ المزيد

• Upvote 3

he did used to bring a lot of good solid research for years , no rumors, until a month or so ago and now it's starting to look like he's slipped on over to the dark side . I would love to be wrong  but I just don't see a major bank making an offer like that .

• Upvote 3

he did used to bring a lot of good solid research for years , no rumors, until a month or so ago and now it's starting to look like he's slipped on over to the dark side . I would love to be wrong  but I just don't see a major bank making an offer like that .

i hope he is still on the good side and everything he is predicting comes true!
  • Upvote 1

.....his last banking story he's sounding more and more like a Terry, TNT, Okie kinda of guy.

Agreed. At least he didn't end by saying "it's going to be a superfantastic weekend".

And where did our little pilot pOKIE slink off too???  I thought he had "landed" and kicking back in the pilots lounge with Tony, DC, TerryK, Mtn Goat and the rest of the liars.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Total nonsense.  Banks are always out to make money.  They could easily go to a dinar deaer and buy up as much as they could.  Why waste money buying from a person, at an insane rate, just to buy it.  I am suspect of this info. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Tlars antics as of late are smelling of "Guru Talk." OMG, has he been kidnaped and brainwashed or brain damaged might be more the terminology. He used to sound as though he had a good head on his shoulders but now is sounding like he's losing touch with reality.

• Upvote 1

I gotta lot of respect for Tlar. He's highly intelligent, with only an occasional dive into donkeydom. Like him believing someone who told him $3-$4 Dinar.

If some stranger told me that, would I believe him? No.

Other than that, his insights are accurate, imo. The general gist of what he is saying, I get the feeling he genuinely thinks it could RV soon, and I think so too.

Here's my 2 cents, as to why: One of the biggest political obstacles was Kurdistan. That has now been solved. The Kurds have an army, and would fight to the death for their historical land. And it's obvious the Shiite agree with them, in that they don't want to dominate the Kurds. Otherwise the Shiites would not have run away from Kirkuk.

And with the Sunnis rebelling, that's a good sign. Power will be given the Sunnis, to run their own affairs, much like the Kurds now have. That includes their own military units, under their own control, just like the Kurds have.

The Sunnis will not leave Iraq because they have next to no oil. They could never pay for an independent state. Pooristan just doesn't cut it, for more than a year.

And the Kurds won't leave because America doesn't want them too. The Kurds can only get their oil out thru Turkey or Iran. Look at a map. Turkey has been trying for decades to get into the EU. America could cause big trouble for them if they accept an independent Kurdistan, against American wishes. Also, there are lots of Kurds in Turkey, and accepting Kurdish independence would mean giving Turkey's own large Kurd population ideas about breaking off from Turkey. The Turks are not stupid. They have nothing to gain from supporting Kurdish independence, very far. And the Iranians are having their economy destroyed be economic sanctions, imposed by the Americans. They don't need any more bullshit from the Americans, by selling Kurdish oil.

Get that turd Maliki out. Share power, devolve power to the provinces, share the oil revenue, and all will be fine.

Even if Iraq breaks up we have nothing to worry about. All the oil is in the south, in Shiite hands. They own the oil. They print the money. If the Sunnis want to leave Iraq and be poor, they are welcome to it. The Shiites are in no mood to dominate the Sunnis, and that is a good thing. I'm glad their army ran away. I guess they knew it was bullshit, invading Sunni land. By the same token, the Sunnis don't have a real army so they can't invade south Iraq, so the oil, and our money, are safe. America would bomb the Shiite out of the Sunnis, if they tried. It's all about keeping the oil flowing, and out of the hands of terrorists.

A decent RV, coupled with a political and power sharing deal would put money into the hands of ordinary Iraqis, including Sunnis, giving them a reason to stay, and cooperate. And if they refuse to cooperate? Fine. No money, honey.

Now is the time of intense pressure. That is good. Finally, things can change, with this much pressure. A decent oil law can be brought in, to keep the place rocking, for decades. In fact, unless the Shiites want a 30 year civil war, they better pass a decent oil law, and decent oil sharing legislation, and decent power sharing legislation. The Sunnis cannot conquer the Shiites. It's too late for that. What they can, and will do, if screwed financially, is make life very, very miserable for the Shiites, for another 30 years of low-level civil war.

And if the Shiites can't read the writing on the wall, and are so greedy and retarded that they can't see that acting ethically to other groups is in the Shiite interest, they deserve all the bullets that are headed their way.

Money is the only thing that can keep such a divided, Shiite-hole of a  country together.

The amount of money to be made in Iraq staggers the imagination. Lots to go around. No time to be greedy and stupid.

And that means RV......real soon.....are the Shiites so dumb, as to blow this 1 in a 1,000 year opportunity to turn a 3rd rate Shiite hole of a country, into a rich, modern 21st Century, World-Class State?

We'll see, very soon.

I'm more hopeful than I have been in 10 years.

This summer will see if my and Tlar's optimism is warranted.

• Upvote 2

Modification of my opinion:

As to my previous comments of June 28, on this thread:

Turkey has now, very recently said they will accept an independent Kurdistan. Till now, Turks have been against Kurdish independence, for the reasons I mentioned. They have now changed their minds on that. So I was wrong about Kurdistan not going for independence because they had to export oil, and Turkey not accepting the export of their oil, coupled with independence.

Will the Kurds break away? They are very patient people. There is no reason for them to declare independence right now. They now control their own oil, their own money. They have their own army. Their economy is booming. Their streets are safe......If Iraq goes all to hell, the Americans could give them the go-ahead to claim independence. They will need help from America to keep their economy going and will likely offer America free access to space for military bases, if that happens. The Kurds will do this because unlike most Muslims, they like and trust Americans, and also they need their protection.Then the Shiites and Sunnis will find that the American soldiers, who they kicked out, are now back in their territory anyhow. The joke will be on the Sunnis and Shiites, if that happens.

If the Sunnis and Shiites can't learn to live in peace, that is their business, we can't make them, but everything has a price. The price for them not living in peace will be American troops back in their country, in Kurdistan, for the long haul. That means decades......unlike any other Muslim country, Kurds would welcome American troops, with open arms, as much because they distrust other Muslims, as they trust and like Americans.

......we'll see in time, I guess.

The rest of my comments I stand by, including my general optimism that it will work out, and we will se a very large increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar, this summer.

• Upvote 1