Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: New Government Next Week - Turki Will Pull The Trigger !

DinarThug

Personally, I don't think it will matter much who takes over in Iraq............

To quote Groucho Marx in "Duck Soup":

"The last man nearly ruined this place, he didn't know what to do with it/If you think this country's bad off now, just wait 'til I get through with it."

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

Step one.    New government is formed next week.

Step two.   World governments immediately recognize new government in Iraq as legitimate government.

Step three.   Maliki leaves country or is arrested or is assassinated. Sunnis will join forces with kurds and Shia to expel ISIS.

Step four:    Turki will pull trigger the minute there is a new government and Maliki has been dealt with.

Sounds about right to me.    These steps will go by quickly.  

Happy days are here again..... :backflip:

• Upvote 5

My interjections are in RED.

6-26-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   Turki will RV/RI the currency next week north of $3.00.

--- For real or pending change of government?

I am in possession of some information that is happening that I can't yet discuss, but if the government changes so  goes the currency. 
---- Secret information syndrome again.

Seen this tactic before to make it seem you're more important than ever.
So the RV/RI is dependent on change of government?

Turki is waiting for that moment just as you and I are. I promise I am not grandstanding but I will tell you this. 
We are within a BB gun shot of this being over as long as the government is "settled."

---- You'll shoot your eye out, Tlar. So we wait for the government.

No contact or second hand info but true fact.  
If the government is seated and is a new government next week, I will disclose what it is I've got within 5 minutes of the announcement. 
Everybody will be very happy.  Come on Tuesday.

---- That's a mighty big IF. Way to cover your arse.

Maliki will try his hardest to stay in power since he was ELECTED. The votes are in. I posted an Al-Jazeera article saying so.

If he doesn't cooperate with Kerry's demands, there will be no U.S. help, and help from the neighbors will be EXPENSIVE.

The pressure is ON. Accept and reform, or be forced to step down, and we WAIT AGAIN for a new government to be "seated."

NEW GOVERNMENT NEXT WEEK? RV/RI next week?

We wait.

If it doesn't happen, that means Iraq is completely FKD and there will be NO monetary reform for months or years to come.

Edited by ReinMan

Anyone else enjoying the struggle the gurus are having to come up with their daily filler paragraphs when in fact nothing's happening?

Right.... To be expected.

This sure would go a lot smoother, if someone would just shoot Maliki, in the same way WWII would have gone smoother, if someone had just shot Hitler.

Where are Steve Seagal and Chuck Norris when you need them?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...