Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Security Council held a special meeting to discuss the situation in Iraq

yota691

UN Security Council held a special meeting to discuss the situation in Iraq

17/06/2014 12:18 | Number of readings: 1

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
1402626254_1.jpg

Follow-up / Source News / .. Russia Permanent delegate in the Security Council, Vitaly Churkin, on Tuesday, that the Council will hold a special session to stand at the latest developments that have occurred in Iraq, noting that some countries have had different positions of terrorism in terms of its dependence on the place of their fight.

In an interview with Channel fields, I followed Agency / Source News /, saw Churkin exhibition of his response to a question, the channel said that "the problem lies in the divergent positions of some countries from terrorism," stressing that "the debate within the Council on the holding of a special meeting about the situation in the Middle East and terrorist threats After the evolution of what has happened in Iraq, "speaking about the" closed session bother terrorist threat will be held soon. "

"The flaws of our work that we were dealing with a things on the basis of each individual state, Syria, Iraq, Yemen ... and the worst that some countries have had different positions of terrorism in terms of its reliance on a place to fight them, were, for example, accept the fight in Iraq and do not accept it in Syria, but we now find that the same terrorist groups such as "Daash" pose a challenge to Damascus and Baghdad, being active in the two countries. " 

He said the Russian delegate, "We meditate seriously with this problem and see what can the Security Council and the international community to do in addressing this threat, pointing out that the terrorists do not have the same logic, they do not recognize political borders and fighting the governments regardless of the consequences for them." Finished / Agencies

To me, I think Russia is looking to get its foot in the door of Iraq and gain some control and flex their muscle and get something out all this. I could be wrong. Could it be that they want to bring some stable democratic control, oh yeah what do they know about a democratic government then again Iraq isn't doing much better. let's see how it plays out.

• Upvote 1

They seem to be trying to get people to look stupid

Saying you wouldn't go fight the same terrorists in Syria but since they are in Iraq now you want to continue the war on terror

But it was ok if they were in Syria

Which makes sense

Some people wanted the terrorists to win in Syria and take out Assad but now in Iraq nope those are terrorists

We must stand against terrorism

So how will Obama justify his involvement

He can use the us embassy as his reason to protect the embassy

It's the same people that were in syria

Being the fall guy isn't easy

Taking all the blame

I didn't do it Obama administration isn't very good at it