Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PEOPLE!!! STOP!!! The Ratified List is NOT the PM Announcement!

Rayzur

Rayzur,

Thanks for your time and truthful research!!! I wouldn't mind if you came on a bi-weekly schedule to clean up all the garbage on Dinarland.  I've been here long enough to sift through the fact finders from the poop pumpers...yet still...It is nice to hear the truth from the trash stompers or if you will, "THE COMPACTORS" !!!

KEEP SQUEEZING OUT THE TRUTH...

Dinar Detective

• Upvote 2

Rayzur. I seldom believe anything spewed forth from any Goo Roo. I wait for your clarification from your research and intel work. I salute you. :salute: Thanks for bringing in the real intel. :twocents:

• Upvote 3

All true technically but really as soon as the national alliance tells us who they are nominating for pm we will know who the next pm will be.  They said they were waiting for the results to be official which they were made yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

Well they are all sat except for the 4 who have to be cleared of the criminal charges.... :lol: :lol:

And I think they are going to be jockeying into the 11th hour to get the necessary numbers to be declared Prime Minister.... Whether or not the ISIS insurrection genuinely impacts the outcome is really yet to be seen And in these early hours, its not real clear that Maliki is being quite as inclusive as the "world" would hope in meeting the challenges of this latest skirmish... However,

There's so many moving pieces its hard to say that anyone other than those in the chair really knows what is informing his decisions... and,

Its kind of hollow to be calling for inclusiveness at this specific juncture of the election process and within the context of civil warfare on top of it.....

In any case, there are no robust people singing at this point.... :D . .

• Upvote 3

By the way, I'm not sure  on any level why this was moved from Iraqi News.... to Opinions and Perspectives? It is not even remotely my opinion or perspective as to how the Iraqi government elects a Prime Minister...It is the exact process they follow as determined by them.. and correctly reflects what is actually happening... ..

Which at this point appears to be NEWS to many of the Obi Wan Ka Dopees out there making claims to the contrary...

I submit this should be put back in the News section where is belongs... if not indeed pinned in that section for the next month... in giving context to a lot of what we are reading and the discussions of various Iraqi officials in the various news sources we will be seeing in the next month....

And no, I'm not attached to that submission... though would suggest it is more technically correct.... and its all good... .

• Upvote 5