Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: "Still My Opinion We Will See RV Last Week Of June”

idplzr

Hey folks,

This all is nothing really new. What we are seeing is a repeat of a very distinct pattern I have witnessed with this investment time and again. Just as there is the greatest possibility for what we have been waiting for to happen, along comes some surprise and/or unforeseen disaster, which seems to throw everything out the window once again.

Thus, I agree with this post in that it appears to be a manufactured disaster, and I am also convinced that it is primarily intended to thwart the process from going forward as planned. Whether there are political reasons as well is beyond my level of interest or concern. Yet, the financial consequences of this mess are more than obvious, and that is why I expect there to be a quick resolution to it that just might be in our favor as well.

And, if I am not the only one who sees it that way, then there are certainly folks with the power, and who are far smarter than me, that know what to do about it.

Thus, we now wait to see which factions shall prevail in this continuing saga, and if it will be those who have the same interests as we do. For the record, I just happen to believe that this time may finally be our time to celebrate. What exactly that means in terms of rate and date I would never speculate on, because that would be foolishness personified. If I am wrong, then it certainly won't be my first time at that either.

And, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Billio0

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hey folks,

This all is nothing really new. What we are seeing is a repeat of a very distinct pattern I have witnessed with this investment time and again. Just as there is the greatest possibility for what we have been waiting for to happen, along comes some surprise and/or unforeseen disaster, which seems to throw everything out the window once again.

Thus, I agree with this post in that it appears to be a manufactured disaster, and I am also convinced that it is primarily intended to thwart the process from going forward as planned. Whether there are political reasons as well is beyond my level of interest or concern. Yet, the financial consequences of this mess are more than obvious, and that is why I expect there to be a quick resolution to it that just might be in our favor as well.

And, if I am not the only one who sees it that way, then there are certainly folks with the power, and who are far smarter than me, that know what to do about it.

Thus, we now wait to see which factions shall prevail in this continuing saga, and if it will be those who have the same interests as we do. For the record, I just happen to believe that this time may finally be our time to celebrate. What exactly that means in terms of rate and date I would never speculate on, because that would be foolishness personified. If I am wrong, then it certainly won't be my first time at that either.

And, that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Billio0

I agree

Tiar - don't want to rain on your parade but you know that three or more cities have been over taken by radical groups.  How could the country RV with all of this chaos?  Not going to happen.  You can take that to the bank.

Hi George2351,

Thanks for the comment and opinion.

I happen to think just the opposite, and believe all this craziness happening at this particular point in time will galvanize those who have procrastinated for far too long to take decisive action, and do so immediately. This appears to me to be a last ditch effort at a prolonged and protracted power struggle over what direction and future awaits the country of Iraq.

And, with all of its potential to be a leader in that region, and the world, that is not something that will last indefinitely. There is an end game afoot. We just aren't made privy to it, nor should we be.

So, without agreeing to disagree, which is an oxymoron to me anyway, I respectfully disagree with your assessment George2351, and hope that it doesn't offend you because it is not my intention at all.

Billio0

• Upvote 3

I have not waited this long to be satisfied with .01. I think that we have had a real set-back. These are real enemies that are taking over these cities and people are going to lose their lives over these insurgents. How long will it take to clean up this mess without loss of life? Will the US get involved? What a mess we are in just to say that the war has ended. What was O thinking? Did he think that are enemies are going to just go away? Is Iraq really strong enough, troops trained in a way that they can protect the government and her citizen's?

People do not remember the pressure to get out of Iraq. Many years ago it seemed possible that they would be able to have a democracy. And we can't afford to be going in there and running a war.

Remember? We're broke. Even though Iraq is so rich they don't seem to be paying for this war. And didn't some of the countries forgive them the Paris debt?

Oh yeah that's right George Bush has it wired so when this RVs the war will pay for itself… Do you really think that's true?

My post was made before Charlies, but you have to agree with him as far as the developments in Iraq over the past 48 hours have certainly changed things. Do you not agree?

Now with that being said, If this "incident" is resolved and Iraq can place a Government and pas a HCL then I might go back to my original plan and hold onto some if it was to RV after these things are in place.

My thoughts are that if it RVs like Tlar is saying (which again for the record I do not believe that will happen) and there is no HCL, and this "situation" has not resolved itself...then you bet ya...I am all out!!!!!

I'm on the fence. I thought the RV had nothing to do with elections; however the 1/2 mill they stole would ruffle some rv feathers.

If we are waiting for violence to calm down we will be here a lot longer...

Moral of the story - minimize time and attention to this speculation to preserve resources.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People do not remember the pressure to get out of Iraq. Many years ago it seemed possible that they would be able to have a democracy. And we can't afford to be going in there and running a war.

Remember? We're broke. Even though Iraq is so rich they don't seem to be paying for this war. And didn't some of the countries forgive them the Paris debt?

Oh yeah that's right George Bush has it wired so when this RVs the war will pay for itself… Do you really think that's true?

I'm on the fence. I thought the RV had nothing to do with elections; however the 1/2 mill they stole would ruffle some rv feathers.

If we are waiting for violence to calm down we will be here a lot longer...

Moral of the story - minimize time and attention to this speculation to preserve resources.

I see what you are saying and it hard to agrue with ya as far as the violence for sure....lets hope our opinions change by monday morning and we are all doing some "armchair quarterbacking"!!!

Make it a great weekend all!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I believe there are 2 scenarios here, 1 the cbi continues forward with the project deleting the zeros and hopes for the best for there country to not go in to civil war, 2 they hold and wait for there country to iron out the major problems and wait for everyone to be on the same page. last time I stated my opinion I was negged I guess it doesn't really matter it's just my opinion, I am hoping this time next year they will be more ready I just don't see them doing this right now, unless this is the big ball of smoke before the perfect storm. But who really knows so we will all just watch and see. GO IRAQ

• Upvote 1

The deal is now dead.   No RV will happen due to the take over of Iraq by insurgents.  Obummer refuses to do anything as of now and he is letting this happen.  What really pisses me off, is the fine military personnel that sacrificed so much for a country that can't and won't do anything except let it happen.  Now the war will escalate and Iran will enter the equation, gas prices will go up and the war will cover most of the Middle East before the end of the year.  Everybody might as well forget this RV ever happening.... sorry, but I can't see how it can happen anytime, period.  Stability doesn't exist. 

I'm completely agree with Charlie. Once is that I want to see RV "asap" but reality is completely different. 

That what "IDPLZR" wrotte is maybe possible but is maybe BS. We will see very soon what is. That what is now in Iraq is "politically Kitchen"  but in same time very dangerous kitchen.

I hope will see till End these month whats really going on.  Go RV, Go Iraq

• 2 months later...

The deal is now dead.   No RV will happen due to the take over of Iraq by insurgents.  Obummer refuses to do anything as of now and he is letting this happen.  What really pisses me off, is the fine military personnel that sacrificed so much for a country that can't and won't do anything except let it happen.  Now the war will escalate and Iran will enter the equation, gas prices will go up and the war will cover most of the Middle East before the end of the year.  Everybody might as well forget this RV ever happening.... sorry, but I can't see how it can happen anytime, period.  Stability doesn't exist.

President Obama's cunning plan to 'quasi-ouster' Shiite PM Maliki, in the vague hopes that a more egalitarian all-inclusive Iraqi government could be formed that will magically lead the 'people' of the Sykes-Picot-defined nation to coalesce in sovereignty against The Islamic State has, somewhat understating it and perhaps unsurprisingly, hit a roadblock. As Bloomberg reports, Obama's effort to have Arabs take the lead in combating Islamic State suffered a setback when Sunni lawmakers quit talks on forming a new Iraqi government after Shiite gunmen killed scores of worshipers at a Sunni mosque. The killings in Diyala province derailed attempts to form an Iraqi government with bigger roles for Sunni Arabs and Kurds that would strengthen the fight against the terrorist group. It appears the common knowledge of who is friend and who is foe remains very much in the air.

• Upvote 1

Didn't some clown (not our DT clown) on one of these threads boast about Tlar being resourceful and knowledgeable about his "predictions" and "claims"  and supported this by saying, "he said that Maliki wouldn't remain the PM while everyone else was saying Maliki was toast, done, gone..." ? Man, it WOULD be nice if this 'T-liar' could be right just once about his dinar "predictions" !!!!!!!