Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: "Still My Opinion We Will See RV Last Week Of June”

idplzr

Still My Opinion We Will See RV Last Week Of June”

Tlar:         Comment – I know that many of you that follow the news on Iraq see that insurgents have taken Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq. Maliki ordered the troops that were supposed to defend the city, to stand down and leave everything including all equipment and armaments behind.

The insurgents moved right in with little to no fighting, taking government buildings over. This is a Maliki ploy to attempt to declare Martial Law. He needs parliament to approve it. He hopes through this to scare parliament into giving him complete control of Iraq.

Mysteriously the “insurgents” went to Nujaifi’s parents home, the President of Parliament and planted bombs all around that house. They blew it up. One house out of an entire neighborhood.
~~~

Parliament will not declare Martial Law because they are not so stupid as Maliki thinks they are. The opposition will not give Maliki these dictorial  (DICTATOR?) powers 4 days before he will be removed and lose his immunity I assure you. Maliki let Mosul be taken because it is his last desperate hope to stay in power.

He knows that he will ultimately be hung and his family will lose all their stolen possessions if he can’t continue on as PM. What we are witnessing is the desperation of a dictator. He intentionally allowed Mosel to be taken and if I am right, he will be found complicit in the take-over..

The Kurds have already sent their army in to take the city back, The US has brought in 8000 troops, not the 4 or 5 thousand being reported, to assist the Kurds while the impotent Iraq army stands down. The US forced Maliki to let the Kurdish army go in and reclaim the city. He did not want anyone to go in as part of his hope to get Martial Law declared.

THERE WILL BE NO MARTIAL LAW GRANTED TO THIS JERK. I assure you.

The opposition sees right through this act of treason of his. His hands are dirty and the truth of this will come out that Maliki either supplied the uniforms to the insurgents which made it easy for them to gain access or he had his corrupt murderous general, one of the two generals he had put on his list requesting immunity for in his negotiation to  step down, send Iraqi troops into Mosul to pave the way for the insurgents.

Either way, the Iraqi army had to at least known the insurgents were coming what with technology is today yet we are to believe the army had no heads up. There is only one corridor the insurgents could have come through.

The Kurds had warned the army to cover this corridor and had they done that they could have easily stopped the insurgents before they ever got to the city of Mosul. Again that is very suspicious along with the timing of this.

Truck convoys in the desert are easy to see and they were either ignored or given safe passage to Mosul. This will not slow down the election one iota. In fact it will most likely probably speed the process up.

A new government is coming to Iraq and the Mosul situation is being reversed quickly as I write this. The Kurds have already taken back key areas including the airport.   

Also some of you have voiced concern about the money that the insurgents took from the banks. It will be found and brought back quickly. It is still my opinion that the last week of June we will still see the RV.

If you have followed my emails from the beginning you will see that only twice have I even said when they were going to do it. Later the CBI admitted that on both occasions they had intended to do it and had stopped for one reason or another mostly being Maliki.

The only thing that may have changed is the amount. I still believe we will see a $1.50 to $2.00 dinar but I have received some information that it could break the $2.00 range. Those of you that think I am talking out of my head, watch and see if I am not right.

Mosul will be retaken quickly as the ISIS is losing ground hourly. Turki will pull the trigger sometime between June 26th and July first.

Remember, for those of you who don’t quite see this yet, “it is only through chaos that great opportunities truly exist. Orderliness breeds stagnation and little opportunity – tlar”

Enjoy this. You are witness to the birth of a new democracy in the ME and just maybe other countries around Iraq will also take a look see and come of age. Birthing can be very painful. Ask any women you know. tlar

Political figures moving to the formation of a national salvation government alternative to Maliki

a464583961f2802ea6eba18cd20ce7ff_S.jpg

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. Sources familiar, Wednesday, that the important political figures began its movement and its contacts with the political blocs from within and outside the political process for the purpose of forming a government of national salvation alternative to the current government.

The sources told / Baghdadi News /, that “Iraqi political figures mission began her movements since yesterday after the control of militants Daash the city of Mosul, for the purpose of consultations with the political blocs from within the political process and abroad with the aim of forming a government of national salvation alternative to the government of Prime Minister that failed in crisis management and security files, the economy and services. “

The sources confirmed that “these characters will offer their movements during a meeting of leaders of political blocs today at the home of al-Jaafari,”

stressing that “these figures would ask Maliki to resign in order to form a government with the consent of the House of Representatives that would end legislative term on 13/6.”

The sources indicated that “government of national salvation will include well-known personalities known for their loyalty national integrity and justice, plus it includes all Iraqi sects and competencies.” / Finished / 2

• Upvote 9

Interesting analysis to be sure. Not sure if I totally agree with all this, but it certainly does seem plausible. My God I hope this is correct. I don't want the last 9 years of waiting to have been for nothing ( or next to nothing like a 10 cent reval or something...) I do agree that this is all a Maliki scheme, orchestrated in a futile and disgusting attempt to maintain power.

• Upvote 2

Interesting analysis to be sure. Not sure if I totally agree with all this, but it certainly does seem plausible. My God I hope this is correct. I don't want the last 9 years of waiting to have been for nothing ( or next to nothing like a 10 cent reval or something...) I do agree that this is all a Maliki scheme, orchestrated in a futile and disgusting attempt to maintain power.

10 cents / IQD would be awesome  :twothumbs:

Still My Opinion We Will See RV Last Week Of June”

As much of these current events may be true, nothing assures or even points to a RV of the IQD  :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

I like this guys thinking but this line is a little confusing to me when everything I'm reading say's were not sending any troops over there.

The Kurds have already sent their army in to take the city back, The US has brought in 8000 troops, not the 4 or 5 thousand being reported, to assist the Kurds while the impotent Iraq army stands down.

I like this guys thinking but this line is a little confusing to me when everything I'm reading say's were not sending any troops over there.

The Kurds have already sent their army in to take the city back, The US has brought in 8000 troops, not the 4 or 5 thousand being reported, to assist the Kurds while the impotent Iraq army stands down.

If you were sending troops, it would be bad to announce it, until after they are there.

• Upvote 4

The US has brought in 8000 troops, not the 4 or 5 thousand being reported, to assist the Kurds while the impotent Iraq army stands down.

End Quote

DoD.. Is it a sure thing? Do you happen to have a link? Grazie in advance.

Not the windfall but still a gain.

Of course. I'd grab it as fast as I could. ..as I'm tired after 9 years....I understand many or most would rather wait for better future developments....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I always said I would hold out for a bigger rate after a small cash in....but with the past couple of days actions...I would cash it all in and be gone folks!

IMO for the record...I VERY MUCH doubt that there will be any movement of the rate while there is all this mess happening. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

The attacks in Iraq this week make me think they did in fact plan on advancing the Gov't, currency, ISX, and world intigration at mid year. This is the last stand to hold Iraq down or move it forward...

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 4

So Maliki is in with the Sunnis ?

And after Maliki does this he then sends in his military to surround them and kill them with his helicopters, tanks and elite forces ?

Maliki pulled the army out of the city and the only way into the area allowing the sunnis to easily take it over.  The kurds then have moved in, surrounded them and killed them, not the iraqi army.  I have no idea if the rv will take place at the end of the month but when it comes to the political situation I would say TLAR has a very good read on this.  Maliki is out and it will most likely be Chalabi who is in. 

• Upvote 2

Maliki pulled the army out of the city and the only way into the area allowing the sunnis to easily take it over.  The kurds then have moved in, surrounded them and killed them, not the iraqi army.  I have no idea if the rv will take place at the end of the month but when it comes to the political situation I would say TLAR has a very good read on this.  Maliki is out and it will most likely be Chalabi who is in. 

I agree :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

The deal is now dead.   No RV will happen due to the take over of Iraq by insurgents.  Obummer refuses to do anything as of now and he is letting this happen.  What really pisses me off, is the fine military personnel that sacrificed so much for a country that can't and won't do anything except let it happen.  Now the war will escalate and Iran will enter the equation, gas prices will go up and the war will cover most of the Middle East before the end of the year.  Everybody might as well forget this RV ever happening.... sorry, but I can't see how it can happen anytime, period.  Stability doesn't exist. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I always said I would hold out for a bigger rate after a small cash in....but with the past couple of days actions...I would cash it all in and be gone folks!

IMO for the record...I VERY MUCH doubt that there will be any movement of the rate while there is all this mess happening. :twocents:

Actions as in violence? What has changed your enthusiasm so? Sorry I missed something...

Assuming violence and Charlie Echos reasoning?

• Upvote 1

My post was made before Charlies, but you have to agree with him as far as the developments in Iraq over the past 48 hours have certainly changed things. Do you not agree?

Now with that being said, If this "incident" is resolved and Iraq can place a Government and pas a HCL then I might go back to my original plan and hold onto some if it was to RV after these things are in place. 

My thoughts are that if it RVs like Tlar is saying (which again for the record I do not believe that will happen) and there is no HCL, and this "situation" has not resolved itself...then you bet ya...I am all out!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I have not waited this long to be satisfied with .01.  I think that we have had a real set-back.  These are real enemies that are taking over these cities and people are going to lose their lives over these insurgents.  How long will it take to clean up this mess without loss of life?  Will the US get involved?  What a mess we are in just to say that the war has ended.  What was O thinking?  Did he think that are enemies are going to just go away?  Is Iraq really strong enough, troops trained in a way that they can protect the government and her citizen's?