Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 06/06/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine crisis: Umbertino reported Pouting Putin and Ukraine’s President-elect Poroshenko talked before lunch in Normandy for D-Day anniversary.  First in person meeting since Ukraine election.  15 Pro-Russian rebels killed by govt troops at border.  Govt says rebel came from Russia in trucks, infantry vehicle.  Rebels also shoot down Ukraine army plane.  

Other news: Calkid11 can’t believe bid for Warren Buffet’s annual charity lunch now over $1M, topping last year.  Auction to have lunch with Buffet ends tonight at 10:30PM EDT.  “Game of Thrones” tops “The Sopranos” as most watched HBO show ever, averaging 18.4 million viewers vs 18.2 million for the Sopranos in 2002.  Taliban says US Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was treated well during 5 years they held him captive.  He was given fresh fruit and other foods requested.  Classified military report says Sgt. Bergdahl had a history of leaving assigned posts before 2009 disappearance.  It happened once in US and once in Afghanistan.  Thriver is happy as Senior Senators reach bipartisan deal to overhaul VA.  Bill would help vets avoid long waits for doctors, make it easier to hire and fire administrators.  Obamacare getting a makeover and removing significant parts to ensure glitches don’t occur.  Saint heard Little Obe honored WWII veterans on 70th anniversary of the D-Day invasion.  He met with vets and visited Omaha Beach & American cemetery in Normandy.  He added US claim to liberty is written in blood on these beaches, and it will endure for eternity.  17 Heads of State attending the ceremony including Pouting Putin who had lunch with little obe.  It was an informal conversation, not formal or bilateral meeting.

The bull climbed another 88 points on the slippery slope.  The Machine is happy gold is unchanged in trading today closed at $1,252,  silver at $19 and copper at $3.05.  Monster beverage to pay $1.7M to beasties for using music in promotional web video without permission. Citi Group hires outside law firm to oversee Banamex investigation.   Eburt is happy, he finally can get his Tesla in New Jersey as the rules is loosened as long as Tesla has service center in their location.  Captl1 is surprised to learn Vodafone says officials in some countries can directly access an operator’s network without the operator being informed.  Report covers 29 countries.  Genx4me learned Walmart stocks unchanged at the news of Gregory Penner appointed vice chair to succeed his father in law, Rob Walton.  Coty (COTY) will buy back $468M in shares from affliliates of Berkshire Partners and Rhone Capital.  GW Pharma (GWPH) gets fast tract designation from FDA for its drug to treat severe epilepsy in children. Human (HUM) Insurance upgraded to buy form hold at Stifel Nicolaus.  Joy Global (JOY), mining equipment maker upgraded to buy from neutral at BOA Merrill Lynch.

From Dinar land: Vietnam1969 has his handful with two car bombs killing 40 people, while Stealthwarrior taking a break from duty.  Sandfly still patrols the air of Baghdad which has been helpful in discovering the alien’s camps. The Shiite and Sunnis clergy hails their people to fight against terrorism and ISIL. Lawrenceofdinaria just got awarded a contract to build 7 complexes includes markets, schools, hospitals, and other facilities.  GOI threatened to sue any countries buying crude oil from KRG until an agreement is reached between them.  GOI maintains the only authorized entity to sell Iraqi oil is SOMO and all oils flowing out of Iraq should go through SOMO.  GOI and KRG are asking USA to mediate.  Another source says they probably waiting until the formation of new government to finalize the agreement. Boosterbglee just figures out as gold prices jumped by 1%, it also added value to Iraqi’s gold reserve. Iraq has been buying gold in the last few months to add to their reserve and some were sold in the smaller bars, coins and jewelry.  Interview was conducted by Iraqi Media Network with economists, financial experts and parliament members.  They all agree the top priority for Iraq is to lessen their dependency on petrodollar by creating small and medium size businesses in agriculture, industrial and private sectors.

From Rumor land: WMAWhite believes we are now waiting on the CBI and IMF to release the new rate.

Mt. Goat thinks RV could happen from now till July 15th as Iraq has met all necessary Basel III requirements and beyond for valuation of a very, very high rate as an asset backed currency.  MarkZ says we can be at the bank on Monday.  TerryK says he got the word that everything is completed. We should see it today through Sunday.  Millionday thinks the next couple days will be interesting as many announcements will come out, a lot going on with ISX, government and visits to Kurds as well.  Pepperoni doesn’t think anything will happen until significant progress is made to resolve some issues.

The spin stops here :)    send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

• Upvote 6

good spin Nadita, short and sweet.

thank you

Cal :)

Short and sweet but packed lol

thanks Nadita I love reading the Nadita file

DB :)

Good to see ya here :) 

Nadita,

Great report as usual....THANK YOU!.......................... :reading-newspaper:..

Chess :)

You are welcome :)

Grazie Nadita.

Umb :)

You are welcome ;)  good to see ya... 

• Upvote 2

Thanks again Nadita! :tiphat:

RV,

You are welcome :)  Have a great weekend :)

Thanks again Nadita..we all appreciate your spin dear!!! ;o)

Rod,

You are welcome.. I will spin just for you :)

Have a good weekend Nadita and Thank You!!!!!!   :backflip:

Boost :)

You too and hopefully I will graduate and spin something different soon :)

THANKS

Sandfly :)

Always good to know you are in the air :) you take care and be blessed - May God bless you and keep you safe :) 

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much Nadita! Been on this sight for years ... I feel like I know all the regulars regardless of the fact I rarely post anything. Your intelligent, humorous, and kind reports are certainly worth my coming out of obscurity for a moment to just say well done! :)

Thank you so much Nadita! Been on this sight for years ... I feel like I know all the regulars regardless of the fact I rarely post anything. Your intelligent, humorous, and kind reports are certainly worth my coming out of obscurity for a moment to just say well done! :)

Rick :)

Thank you :) so NF pulls you out of your hiding :)

Nadita,

Thank you for your ever diligent effort of new's with a spin  :)

Hey did I tell ya that I wrote a book on How to read minds?

I guarantee that by the time your finished reading it you will definitely... catch the concept for mind reading  :) 

........ :shrug: 

Please try not to be to critical when you read it :)  I had a really hard time completing chapter 14 and was kinda stumped, but somehow managed to push right on through to the end  ^_^ 

gif-mind-reading-1301400.gif

:lol:

• Upvote 2

Nadita,

Thank you for your ever diligent effort of new's with a spin  :)

Hey did I tell ya that I wrote a book on How to read minds?

I guarantee that by the time your finished reading it you will definitely... catch the concept for mind reading  :) 

........ :shrug: 

Please try not to be to critical when you read it :)  I had a really hard time completing chapter 14 and was kinda stumped, but somehow managed to push right on through to the end  ^_^ 

gif-mind-reading-1301400.gif

:lol:

Law,

You are right :)  you read mind so many times.. hope you remember to spell it too lol

LAWRENCEOFDENARIA..............you are quite talented!     :twothumbs:

Boost,

You haven't seen anything yet lol