Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW DO ANY OF YOU THINK YOU KNOW A ******** THING???

There is not a so-called "GURU" or any other person involved in ANY of these sites that know any thing more than the articles they read from anywhere.  Not one person has a so-called "CONTACT" that has super duper secret intel that they are only providing to friends or relatives.  All these people are plain old BS'ers that rile all of you up to thinking you have heard something that means a S**T!!!  Get real people and stop following all these idiots.  They are not "IN THE KNOW" as they put it!!  Makes me sick to my stomach every time I read something from them that their contact or so forth has given them top secret info and that they know that the government is doing this or that.  THEY DONT KNOW CRAP!!!! 

Edited by Bumper64
Removed profanity in title - Against the rules and God's holy word!
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Uhhhh... that's why we are on this site.  Fair and balanced with no BS.  I appreciate the frustration.  I believe many people get involved with the IQD by hearing a "Guru"/pumper and over buy or over extend themselves which creates a lot of personal financial issues.

Again, info on this site seems to be informative based on articles where there is a good consensus of thoughts and ideas.

It will happen when it happens.  Hope for the best prepare for the worst. This is currency and the most you are likely to lose is a few hundred buck per $1000 purchased of IQD.  Best case scenario... you can be a multi-millionaire.  The truth is somewhere in the middle I suspect.

Good venting though. 

• Upvote 3

Think about this

Stocks are bought and paid out in local currency of the exchange

So all investors like South Korea , Japan , India , china

All the banks and every investor in stocks or wah ever in Iraq must open a bank account in Iraq and convert their foriegn currency into dinar to buy stocks or invest

So

The m2 is so high because it includes deposits

The m2 isn't dinar

Its investment money also siting there in foriegn currency in converted exchange rates to the dollar then to 1166 of the dinar then listed as m2 because its deposits

Don't ask me why I said this because I don't know

Just thinking the big elephant in the room just cut one big lumpy fart

I'm probably wrong

But who cares

• Upvote 3

Hey Tank, first, welcome to DV, it's a pleasure to have here. I sense your frustration and sorry to hear that the IQD thing has perhaps gotten you a tad frustrated. Their are many things about this that could not go our way but like any investment you have to feel good with your risk reward ratio. One thing is for sure, the majority of these people here are top drawer and have a lot of experience in the investment arena and are more willing to help you out then pump you up with false hopes and promises.

Any how bro, you have some testimonies here, and don't take offense, it's just another idea that may or may not bare fruit. But why not try, you never know

• Upvote 3

Tankman...we have all been in your shoes....you will not be bashed here. I got mad just the other day and typed something (bad word) in reference to a particular "guru"  before engaging my brain..

Happens to us all occasionally. 

Just remember we are a very supporting and truthful bunch...sometimes the truth stinks...so be prepared.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 5

Tankman, when everything is said and done, isn't it really just the American way? Just take a look at television commericals. I'm pretty sure that even if I used every single "Axe" product available, it would not result in beautiful scantily clad women following me like Pavlovian dogs that have heard the dinner bell, as depicted in the commercial.

#430 dinarbeleiver

IQD IS STOCK IN IRAQS BRIGHT FUTURE

Members

1,571 posts

LocationUK

Posted Today, 11:57 AM

Show the other side- show me where nation building was involved with the countries that redonominated

Iraq is being nations built and they USA is following the martial plan in Iraq. This creates a special set of circumstances for Iraq.

De- nazification in post war Germany

De- bathisication in post war Iraq

Turn the economy around by adding value to the currency with real value. Then watch as employment services ect become abundant

What he said !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey no one is stupid for buying dinar

"Keep your head up"

• Upvote 1

Many a year ago, my friend who has passed into spirit gave me this long legged stuffed doll with a weird head and crooked smile. I looked at it and wondered "What the hell is this?"

Then she said "OH, I'm sorry...here are the instructions"  Which read:

When you think you want to climb a wall

Or just stand up and shout

Here's a little "Dammit Doll" you cannot do without,

Just grab it firmly by the legs

and find a place to slam it

and while you whack its' stuffing out

Yell, 'Dammit', Dammit, Dammit.

It may not solve the problem but does release the stress.

• Upvote 2

There is not a so-called "GURU" or any other person involved in ANY of these sites that know any thing more than the articles they read from anywhere.  Not one person has a so-called "CONTACT" that has super duper secret intel that they are only providing to friends or relatives.  All these people are plain old BS'ers that rile all of you up to thinking you have heard something that means a S**T!!!  Get real people and stop following all these idiots.  They are not "IN THE KNOW" as they put it!!  Makes me sick to my stomach every time I read something from them that their contact or so forth has given them top secret info and that they know that the government is doing this or that.  THEY DONT KNOW CRAP!!!! 

What you have stated here could possibly be said about thousands of money managers, stocks and bonds brokers or anyone in the investment field and people have lost their shirt, homes, families, and some have lost their lives. But those of us here have "invested"  relatively very little in this "investment" and listen to these "gurus"  for a bit of entertainment and sometimes have gotten an education about Iraq and its government. Believe it or not, we have , as you say, gotten real and we CERTAINLY don't follow these gurus..... at least not here on DV. Maybe on those other loony sites they might, but not here.  We are just playing the waiting game, but grounded in that we still do our regular day to day thing as well as reading the forum for the entertainment. Enjoy the ride and don't invest more than you can afford to lose (Which you can't lose it all, 'cause it is still redeemable at a very small loss.)  CIAO

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm glad you got that out... but, for the most part I'd say that this is no news to the majority of us here at DV. We have known this for a long time lol.

It is good to vent sometimes though. Hope you feel some relief. Don't get too twisted up about it. It won't change a thing and it won't bring an RV. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

1167.gif

• Upvote 2