Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congratz TASK Owners - 150%

Just saw this update on my broker's website.

TASC will resume trading on 4 June 2014 . TASC held its AGM on 24 May 2014 , approving the financial statement for 2013 and profit distribution of a 150% cash dividend (i.e. 1.500 IQD per share) among eligible shareholders . The opening share price for this session will be 17.500 IQD , which can move up or down 10% during the same session .

• Upvote 1

Hey Trinity/Moneysoon,

I've been waiting to invest in the ISX. I have a funded Warka account and have opened a brokerage account with them. I was wondering if you 'guys' think it would be a good idea to invest in TASC now and if so, do you know how to go about it using Warka? Could you message me? thanks!

Hey Trinity/Moneysoon,

I've been waiting to invest in the ISX. I have a funded Warka account and have opened a brokerage account with them. I was wondering if you 'guys' think it would be a good idea to invest in TASC now and if so, do you know how to go about it using Warka? Could you message me? thanks!

TASC is a good long hold position. At the opening price, it's a steal. They even payout good while we wait for the Big Bang!

I'll be happy when the price goes back up to 22/share. <_<

My new strict plan: purchase IPO. Sell asap. Buy when it lowers. It.always.happens. 

not that i am trying to "teach" you rightsonword for i'm sure you are already aware, but why wait for it to go back up to 22/share???

why not employ a strategy of averages.  for instance when tasc comes back online at 17.5 points and you buy it, all things being equal, you will have paid 19.75/share [(22 + 17.5) / 2 = 19.75].  buying on the drop (if you believe the stock will recover) is a really good way to stay profitable.  

just my 2c

btw, i'm killing myself for getting out of HSAD.  bought the stock at 18/share and then sold it to break even.  the next thing i know the stock is trading between 42-46   :nooo: .

anybody else notice the surge in hotel stocks?  back when the isx was starting out, hotels (not banks) was the big play.  then it appears banks became the hot play.  now it appears playing the hotels is hot again.  some of these hotels are skyrocketing.  baghdad hotel since like may 25th has skyrocketed.  amazing.

Edited by TrinityeXchange

• 1 month later...

reminder: if you are a client with my broker, you want to be sure to download the form on their website and submit the authorization order in order to receive your dividends.  you will not receive your dividends automatically without the form.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange

• 1 month later...

Thanks TrinityX,

It is always a pleasant surprise to see a dividend statement sent by our Broker. With the ISX, it can take a while but out of nowhere, it arrives in time to make more plays. Because the stocks are so inexpensive per share you can't help but but buy in volume. Therefore, when your dividend is calculated you find yourself as one of the big dogs and get a fat dividend or additional stocks.

TE. I don't see the download for the authorization letter. Can you help.

It was sent out a few months ago if I remember correctly. It was also posted on the site for a while. If you don't find one, just ask the Brokerage to email you a copy or I can look for the file to scan you one.