Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How did you wire the funds to your brokerage? Which bank/service?

I've been turned down by two banks and a Western Union to wire my funds to Aljazerra Brokerage.  Wells Fargo said they would do it but I have to go through their legal department and fill out a bunch of forms.  The issue is that their legal department never answers the phone and their voicemail is full. 

Am I doing something wrong?  Should I say that I am just wiring funds to Jordan and not mention Iraq? 

Who have you used to wire funds?  

Al Jazeera needs 10k I believe, that's your first problem. That's going to raise flags.

Bank tellers get iraq and Iran confused all the time.

You have to make sure you know more than the teller with wires, or your going to pay a lot in bounce back wires to learn.

This includes, what,where, who. Addresses, why etc.

Honestly if this thing is going international next month it may be easier to wait till that happens before u get in. IMHO

Edited by aitshioud

I had an exception from Al Jazeera to do only 6k for my first wire so that wasn't the issue. Brought in a prefilled out form with the wiring info so that wasn't the issue either.

On my second trip to the bank they mentioned that Al Jazeera is on a list from the treasury website under OFAC of places that they are not allowed to wire to.  Not sure if this is something new but they looked it up in a database and the Al Jazeera brokerage was on it.  Kind of worried me.

I've decided against wiring the money just going to wait and put a little into the GULF etf, some oil compaines, and wait for the ability to buy over there with less hassle.

I'm in canada and went through RBC. The banking manager had to sit me down and asked me the who what why. After that, no probs. initially she said it was on the banned list. I told her no it's not canada did 4.5 billion dollars business with the, and showed her an article.

May want to try using the same approach, there are way more companies in the states doing business with iraq. These people are mushrooms, most don't even know what fractional reserve banking is.

Or wait till it goes international on the Nasdaq, then you'll be able to goto just about any brokerage I would think.

I tried wiring money to Al Jazeera with the info provided and got hit with a bounce back fee, twice. So went to al karmal.

Edited by aitshioud

I had an exception from Al Jazeera to do only 6k for my first wire so that wasn't the issue. Brought in a prefilled out form with the wiring info so that wasn't the issue either.

On my second trip to the bank they mentioned that Al Jazeera is on a list from the treasury website under OFAC of places that they are not allowed to wire to.  Not sure if this is something new but they looked it up in a database and the Al Jazeera brokerage was on it.  Kind of worried me.

I've decided against wiring the money just going to wait and put a little into the GULF etf, some oil compaines, and wait for the ability to buy over there with less hassle.

Al Jazerra and Al Jazerra Brokerage are 2 different companies.

It's sad but you need to be smart enough for more then yourself with these people.

it doesnt hurt to quote presidential order 13303 to them either (number from memory so verify)