Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Orders not filled

shadowm35

Good morning all,

Did anyone hear or know about Dinartrade not being able to fill some order requests yesterday? My mom called last night and said that her friend had her request returned becasue they were unable to fill her order. Now I checked the website and according to the site they still are sll, so I am guessing just a glitch or some other reason. However I am curious if anyone else knows or has of anything.

Thanks

I received a confirmation for delivery from UPS and sat here all day yesterday waiting for it, and no arrival. Wish I had known about these difficulties before I placed the order last week. :angry:

Chief - same thing happened to us yesterday. Checked the UPS tracking number this AM and the package does seem to be on the truck today.

Interesting.

Why are you buying DINAR and Dong ? Did someone lead you to believe this is a good investment ? Where did you learn about buying DINAR and Dong ?

Did a licensed investment advisor recommend buying DINAR and DONG or are you just making a decision from being on this web site ?

The reason I ask is I can't find one reputable firm that recommends either curency as a sound, logical and wise investment.

However..People with screen names who are anonomous like MEDIC,BREITLING,GANKANS,ENORRSTE,dont promote other sites,FRANK26 all do a fine job job of convincing readers that these currencies are a smart investment. Who do you take your advice from ?

Maybe it is the "hot news" from the rumors site that convinced you to be a brilliant and creative investor because Chase bank screen shots for RV rates above 3.00 for DINAR have been tested ? Boots on the ground reports saying locals are talking about an RV "soon". Couls it be the sharp analysis and hot insider intel from GANKANS ?

So many choices....so little time left to buy these treasures. lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 26

Yes very interesting by far. I bought the VND to hang onto, and voila, nothing in my hand. Wow, just as I was typing this I received a call from UPS that said it will be delivered today.......talk about deja vu...lol Hopefully it'll arrive today! I'll repost when it does.

Good luck everyone!!

Why are you buying DINAR and Dong ? Did someone lead you to believe this is a good investment ? Where did you learn about buying DINAR and Dong ?

Did a licensed investment advisor recommend buying DINAR and DONG or are you just making a decision from being on this web site ?

The reason I ask is I can't find one reputable firm that recommends either curency as a sound, logical and wise investment.

However..People with screen names who are anonomous like MEDIC,BREITLING,GANKANS,ENORRSTE,dont promote other sites,FRANK26 all do a fine job job of convincing readers that these currencies are a smart investment. Who do you take your advice from ?

Maybe it is the "hot news" from the rumors site that convinced you to be a brilliant and creative investor because Chase bank screen shots for RV rates above 3.00 for DINAR have been tested ? Boots on the ground reports saying locals are talking about an RV "soon". Couls it be the sharp analysis and hot insider intel from GANKANS ?

Why are you so bitter?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Captain, some of us keep up with other investments, and if you subscribe to the xe.com newsletter you might find that it mentions it in there that several asian currencies are going to be revalued. Not to mention the contracts that Viet Nam has signed with China for goods/manufacture. What other people do does not necessarily mean that they are "paying attention" to those that we know are full of BS with their rates and dates, it's amazing the negativity you have shown throughout this whole process. Your intelligence is lowered by your negativity towards others, in most peoples eyes it's a "mind your own business" and keep those comments to yourself. What other people do with their money is their business, if you have not purchased anything additional than that's on you. Some of us are capable of doing that and your negative commentary for doing so is inappropriate. I have 3 different portfolio's with various investments in the US and worldwide. You know what though, that's my business.

Keep positive.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Well I ordered some yesterday and it is showing up on the UPS tracking. I just got a call as well confirming my information and that it is on the way. Will keep you posted once received. Although, i am still a bit leary as the Dinartrade website reflects prices good as of 05/03/2010 still today......curious. maybe an oversight...

I ordered dong from them 11 days ago and still haven't gotten it yet. I have been told that they lost my order twice.

That's weird. I ordered VND on 4/23 and got it on the 28th, then I got a duplicate shipment on May 3rd! I refused the 2nd shipment and sent it back....i've never seen DT make mistakes on orders before!

Exactly. Look at South Korea. War has been over for 50 year..Their currency is pretty much were the IQD is. One of the strongest economys in the Pacfic Rim.

The Donger...good luck.

I own IQD & beleive one day before I retire, 20+ years from now, I should do ok. All of these "gurus" are BSers, with ties to the dealers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If your going to buy Dinar or Dong, buy through the treasury dept not Ali, that will stop these outrageous pumper stories and cut off their commissions. I tend to agree with the captain on this one, people complain about the pumpers and hate them, then turn around and buy from the very source that keeps this vicious cycle going. It doesn't make sense to me.

• Upvote 1

If your going to buy Dinar or Dong, buy through the treasury dept not Ali, that will stop these outrageous pumper stories and cut off their commissions. I tend to agree with the captain on this one, people complain about the pumpers and hate them, then turn around and buy from the very source that keeps this vicious cycle going. It doesn't make sense to me.

Well I don't hate them Mongo, and I appreciate and respect your opinion, I purchased the VND through them just out of simplicity/availability. I've never bashed them, but know who and what they are as well as what they're about. Some may not, but I do. To me it's just like starting out the way I did in '06 with the IQD, when the time comes I'll be ready, for now just gonna sit on it till it comes to fruition. I do agree with you on their commissions though, we all know they are making a pretty penny on it, which I at this point in my life don't mind, as long as I make my profit in the end.

Thanks!

Jeez, Cap'n. And here I thought you were just being loyal opposition, cuz that's what we do in a balance of powers theory, Newtonian dialectic, constitutional gov't - type scenario, however much we measure up in democratic theory. My bubble is burst, I'm jumping your ship and - learn how to spell anonymous! You got nothin. :(

• Upvote 1

I recently purchased the Dong with Dinar Trade. First time ever using their services. Needless to say not too happy with the outcome. It took almost 2 weeks to receive the order. I received confirmation from UPS 3 times about the delivery but never got the order the next day. Would call D Trade each time and there would be some excuse as to the address. Don't think I will use their services again.

Mongo, I totally agree 100%.

I never had an interest to buy VND but if I ever did....

What is the link to purchase through the treasury dept or where do you go?

I am new to the DONG. Why would they RV the DONG. $52 for 1 million isn't a bad price.

An article I received from the XE.com newsletter, I am searching for a previous one that I had which showed that contracts between China and Viet Nam will increase their economy as well as the value of their currency.

Overnight Data Weighs

Despite Monday’s domestic equity market rebound that saw the Dow print a 143 point gain, overnight markets were unable to sustain the pickup in risk appetite as investor sentiment ran dry. The reduction in positive price action can be blamed on a number of factors, but much of the broad headline news out of China, Greece (no surprise there), and the Gulf of Mexico are the topics that most traders are keying off overnight/early this morning. With that said, many of the widely watched global indices have taken a dip, including European stock markets (all down over 1%) as well as the wide-ranging MCSI World Index that has given back 0.5%.

Forcing unwanted pressure on capital markets, China has once again been a catalyst for traders to largely take profits and sit on their hands as one of the world’s largest economies continues to take measures in an attempt to cool its booming expansion. While no new government action has hit the wires today, sentiment still slumped after a data release from the Chinese economic calendar revealed that their curbing procedures have been working. April PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) slipped to a reading of 55.4, compared with a March appraisal that resulted in a 57. While it can’t be denied that these figures indicate a reduction in broad Chinese manufacturing, the headline shock alone has been enough for traders to lose faith and flee their positions, despite the fact that April’s results continue to sit solidly in expansionary territory. The quick trigger finger of traders in circumstances such as this one only add to evidence that plenty of uncertainly persists throughout the global marketplace.

05/04/2010

Vietnam offshoring and outsourcing contract manufacturing

Vietnam offshoring and outsourcing contract manufacturing services are a late comer to the global supply chain destination stage.

Due to an emergence of a wide degree of sourcing arrangements within, and with, the country, Vietnam’s contract manufacturing opportunities are developing at a rate that was not on the global radar ten to fifteen years ago.

While Vietnam’s wages can be as low as 1/20th of Taiwan’s wages, its labor rates are still not as competitive as China’s. Meanwhile, Vietnam has devised a national strategy for its IT industry that is much different from those strategies adopted by Singapore and South Korea in the 1960’s and 1970’s

http://www.ventureoutsource.com/contract-manufacturing/benchmarks-best-practices/electronics-assembly/vietnam-offshoring-and-outsourcing-contract-manufacturing

http://www.mataf.net/t/vietnam-dong-to-revalue-april-2010 An interesting take on Viet Nam.

The Future

Despite Vietnam’s autocratic government and some recent recession-induced sags in growth, the overall economic prospects are quite good. Vietnam’s unemployment rate, at just over 2%, is one of the lowest worldwide, according to the Legatum Prosperity Index. The country ranks 27th in the world in terms of trade, which measures the relative prices of a country’s exports to the prices of its imports.

Inflation, which peaked at 28% in August 2008, remains a concern, but has been tamed for the time being. Arguably, the best scenario for Vietnam’s continued growth will occur if the country follows the advice of World Bank country director Victoria Kwakwa, who exhorted Vietnam’s leaders to remain focused on eliminating “the fundamental constraints to the economy’s competitiveness.” http://www.mint.com/blog/trends/vietnam-the-new-land-of-opportunity/

As for Vietnam's external position, its currency is vulnerable to a hyper-sensitive local market and the low level of official foreign reserves. However, most external debt is state-backed and long term. Meanwhile dollars and gold continue to play huge roles in the local financial system, a factor which can sustain purchasing power even through sharp dong declines. The long-term need is to wean Vietnam away from dollars and gold, which will require a sustained period of relative currency stability backed by market-driven interest rates. The evidence is that despite the inflation and currency setbacks of recent months, it is now moving in the direction of market-oriented rates which is time should make for a more stable dong.

http://www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2399&Itemid=238

Now this particular article shows the truth about what is going on between China and Viet Nam on the inside, I'm not saying that they're buddy/buddy, but for economic reasons have to work with each other in some areas to maintain the stability that they want to create with their country and currency.

I'm not pumping or trying to convince anyone what to do with their money, that's your business as I've stated before, but I trust my gut instincts and when I see trends developing that could induce profit, I move on them. So far I've been doing pretty good.

Thanks!

By the way, my VND just arrived via UPS. In the drawer it goes...lol ;)

• Upvote 1

Captain Conrad......Usually I am a little calmer reading the forums, until I get to your posts. Seriously, are you just an angry person? If you want to warn people, or discourage others from this investment......your not doing a very good job. Personally, I got my dinar from a soldier, who was back and forth between Kuwait and Iraq, training Iraqi police officers. In my mind, all I can ever think about, is how this soldier, for no payment to him, took a big risk, to bring me in on something that he thought would be big! My dinar is way more significant, and holds more importance to me because of it. So please, keep it to yourself. Seems to me this whole thread is about someone having trouble and warning others to stand clear from doing business with this company.

• Upvote 2

Captain Conrad,

No disrespect intended here, but there are folks that have lost millions listening to licensed investment advisors. While the Dinar and the Dong may be a long shot, it is certainly not any higher risk than the stock market. At this point we do know that the Dinar has some value as does the Dong. All those other guys you mentioned up there, well some of them just like to hear themselves talk, with the exception of Frank who I believe does try and do what is right.

• Upvote 1

You all should buy from your local banks and forget the dealers. It's much cheaper for one thing and you won't have to worry about non-filled orders. For Californians, for example, you can buy from Pacific Western Bank (if you're a customer) or your own bank and you'll have your money within a couple of days typically. A friend of mine ordered $6k in IQD last Thursday and it arrived yesterday. So if you don't want to keep supporting these dealers, you have better options at a cheaper price.

• Upvote 2

Why do people come into these forums, just to bash other "soothsayers", if you will!!! If you don't like your investment, then get out of it and leave the rest of us to our own devices. If you are invested and still have this opinion, I ask you "why did YOU invest"?? Leave us to our dreams, if we wish to have them!!

There website was down for maintainence I saw yesterday. Oh and I too order Dong last week, my wire cleared on Saturday and no one will reply to an update status on my email. If I don't get an update today I am calling. A simple, we are working on it would suffice you know. :(

Good morning all,

Did anyone hear or know about Dinartrade not being able to fill some order requests yesterday? My mom called last night and said that her friend had her request returned becasue they were unable to fill her order. Now I checked the website and according to the site they still are sll, so I am guessing just a glitch or some other reason. However I am curious if anyone else knows or has of anything.

Thanks

It took a little longer - but I got mine this morning!