Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Decision to lift the Value of the Iraqi Dinar was the result of valuable studies

Bayan: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies[/b]

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.

He said the Bayan Oscillation happening in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.

He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of studies aimed at raising the value of the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all.

Adding that the ministry plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

http://foratnews.com/paper.asp?ID=2819

This came out today and it chocks me that they are talking in past tense:. Would it mean it's already done!!!!

He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of studies aimed at raising the value of the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all.

How can we get a translation on that article?

If that is really what it says, then that is the first article that just comes right out and says it that I know of.

I'm very interested to see what group has to say here, this seems very significant.

Good work wishfulthinking!!

Bayan: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies[/b]

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.

He said the Bayan Oscillation happening in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.

Adding that the ministry plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

This came out today and it chocks me that they are talking in past tense:. Would it mean it's already done!!!!

Even though we cannot trust most of the information coming out of Iraq, you have posted something that provokes a new perspective in our way of 'interpreting' the most recent "moves" in this chess game. This 'end game' is becoming a very interesting battle of ideas that will soon zzzzzzzzz all opposing factors and bring an everlasting victory to the Iraqi people. Once this rumor becomes reality there will be a lot of investors celebrating - along with Iraq - the materialization of this dream. Thank you for posting this for us!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post§ion=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=17825&qpid=115486#ixzz0n2u6y4gJ

• Upvote 2

This sounds very familiar as in they have regurgitated old information. Iraqi news sources are famous for rewriting old news and publishing it.

You need to lighten up, dude. You'll soon have a bleeding ulcer like mine. I saw this back in January on www.theiraqidinar.com:

eosirl2 on January 31st, 2010 4:26 am ...

How 'bout we all just relax before the paranoids come out and drop a net on all of US?

cheers and be well. . . . please

www.theiraqidinar.com/solagh-the-decision-to-lift-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar-was-the-result-of-valuable-studies/

Another piece of the Iraqi disinformation machine. Be very wary of everything you hear or read about the dinar at this point. IMO, they will try to dishearten dinar holders and get them to cash-in early before a real RV. Hang tough and be patient. When it RV's, you will know.

This may be old news. Copy and paste web address (foratnews.com/paper.asp?ID=2819) and do a search on Google.

I do recall seeing this a few months back, myself. Hoping for RV/RI very soon. Thanks for the post anyway.

I think the keywords there are "decision to raise" ... doesn't imply they have implemted it yet just they will.

Can someone help me understand what this all means.

Thank you!

Central Bank denies the existence of points of currency funds to the Iraqi market

بBaghdad (News) .. Denied CBI Metrdd from news that some bodies are funded currency to the Iraqi market without the Central Bank. Dogged them rumors.

Bank adviser said Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh (of the Agency by news) on Tuesday: "The bank is only authorized the financing market, currency, and vacate the country in the world of economic crimes Therefore, one of the Zivatna is the fight against crime, money laundering and combating the rumors, noting that the Office of anti-money laundering, NBD's work professionally and where many of the inspectors.

He said the bank is to determine the relationship of the Iraqi Dinar to other currencies, whether dollars or other, and Iraq dollar area, because that 95% of its income from foreign currency is one of the oil, the oil market is a market dollars.

He ruled in favor of Iraq to see again the crises of inflation, reported that the treatment adopted by the Bank in the face of inflation Haditha, Iraq, and economic reform program has significant side effects, and when Iraq entered into arrangements with the International Monetary Fund had an impact, including high fuel prices.

It should be noted that the bank said in a statement earlier that the monetary and fiscal policy in Iraq has not and will not Ttatra global financial crises. / Finished / (2. N. R) ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17824-central-bank-denies-the-existence-of-points-of-currency-funds-to-the-iraqi-market/#ixzz0n5A2Ab17

http://dinarvets.com...e-iraqi-market/

Can someone help me understand what this all means.

Thank you!

Central Bank denies the existence of points of currency funds to the Iraqi market

بBaghdad (News) .. Denied CBI Metrdd from news that some bodies are funded currency to the Iraqi market without the Central Bank. Dogged them rumors.

Bank adviser said Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh (of the Agency by news) on Tuesday: "The bank is only authorized the financing market, currency, and vacate the country in the world of economic crimes Therefore, one of the Zivatna is the fight against crime, money laundering and combating the rumors, noting that the Office of anti-money laundering, NBD's work professionally and where many of the inspectors.

He said the bank is to determine the relationship of the Iraqi Dinar to other currencies, whether dollars or other, and Iraq dollar area, because that 95% of its income from foreign currency is one of the oil, the oil market is a market dollars.

He ruled in favor of Iraq to see again the crises of inflation, reported that the treatment adopted by the Bank in the face of inflation Haditha, Iraq, and economic reform program has significant side effects, and when Iraq entered into arrangements with the International Monetary Fund had an impact, including high fuel prices.

It should be noted that the bank said in a statement earlier that the monetary and fiscal policy in Iraq has not and will not Ttatra global financial crises. / Finished / (2. N. R) ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17824-central-bank-denies-the-existence-of-points-of-currency-funds-to-the-iraqi-market/#ixzz0n5A2Ab17

http://dinarvets.com...e-iraqi-market/

I'll take a crack at it Carla. My interpretation of this is as follows:

The CBI is the only bank allowed to exchange, hold, and invest currency in the Iraqi market as of now, as per UN Chapter VII. As we know, the move was made by the UN, U.S., and international banks to cut off the source of funding to black markets to prevent acts of terrorism and a state of anarchy where the people have enough power to cause havoc in the country while it is in shambles (at the time of post-Saddam U.S. invasion). This was done so world organizations and countries can come in, control and guide the country so it can become autonomous. The establishment of stability regarding the country, individual sects with power, and preventing currency inflation are of utmost importance and would seem to be why we have not seen a RV yet. CBI is re-affirming that there are no other establishments funding the country, or parties within the country, so as not only to not break UN guidelines, but to also prevent inflation issues. This also seems to be hinting that since there is no other source of funding for the Iraqi people, the threat of an uprising from a militia sect that has wealth and power (or a well supplied army if you will) is non-existant, which should allow for the setup and enactment of a new government system to be performed smoothly (in relative terms); there is no threat of aggravated intervention from 3rd parties.

Some of this, or all, could be wrong as I am not that well educated on the subject, but with what I know, that's what this statement by the CBI seems to mean to me.

Edited by Bob_Loblaw
  • Upvote 1

I totally agree jim1126 ... we are just using the text to support what we want to read.

Reading arabic translation is like looking at the back of an unfinished puzzle. You have to still put a few peices in place to understand it correctly. Then you are not guaranteed you have the right meaning.