Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Size of bills different?

Hi all,

Lame first post, I know - but I've been buying larger denomination notes for awhile.  I recently bought some 5,000 notes and they are, size-wise, smaller (shorter) than the 25,000 notes.  Is this legit or did I get scammed?

Thanks.  I look forward to reading all the discussions here.

MOH

Only in US all dollar bills r same size.

exactly ......but your dollar bills are still the same size when there over here too lol not just in the US ha ha ,

I think the US is one of only a few countries that have a currency where all the bills are the same size.

the real question is why is every denomination of dollar bills are the same color ??

• Upvote 3

exactly ......but your dollar bills are still the same size when there over here too lol not just in the US ha ha ,

I think the US is one of only a few countries that have a currency where all the bills are the same size.

the real question is why is every denomination of dollar bills are the same color ??

The newer $5 are tan...

Machine, you must come to Canada. We have bills that are all the same size..

The only difference is, ours has pretty colors. Nice blues for the 5's.  Greens for the 20's and orange for the 50's.  And...of course ours now has a plastic piece in them so they can't be counterfeited so easily.

502ba453de3d6.jpg

canada_spacebanknote02.jpg?1367364659

• Upvote 2

Machine, you must come to Canada. We have bills that are all the same size..

The only difference is, ours has pretty colors. Nice blues for the 5's.  Greens for the 20's and orange for the 50's.  And...of course ours now has a plastic piece in them so they can't be counterfeited so easily.

I did say it's one of a few countries that have all the same sized notes.....

I have loads of Canadian currency ......... no notes though ...... love them gold and silver maples lol 

yeah the dollar needs a little color, green is boring. the Canadian $5 look good

I like our pound notes (notes are all different sizes they were scaled separately for this photo)

4bankofengland-1jh31w3.jpg

But I really like the Scottish & Irish pound notes, too many to post all the pictures but if you've never seen them google it. Two bank's in Scotland print there own notes (Royal bank of Scotland, Clydesdale bank)

so there are 2 different £5 , £10 , £20 & £50 notes as well as the English notes (picture above)

then there are five banks in northern Ireland that print there own notes (Bank of Ireland, Danske Bank, First trust, Ulster bank, Northern Bank)

so altogether we have 8 different variations of each type of note ..... that are all current and legal tender of the same value.

but outside the UK all you will be able to buy is the English notes

• Upvote 1