Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - Anyone Who Holds The Currency Will Benefit !

DinarThug

ewingm,

how do you know what banks will or wont do? Links please....................or are you speculating. I've talked to my bank and they have said once a currency becomes internationaly traded there would be NO reason for them not to trade. Why scare folks for no reason. You don't believe and that's cool but please stop with the scare tactics.

• Upvote 2

Caz and  Dontlop.  Your comment that there are no banks today, infers that there will be banks that take dinar tomrrow or in the months to come.  I agree.  Down the road 5 years, ten years, if iraq getsnits act together, financial institutions will probably accept dinars.  But all dinarians have one thing in common. ONE thing.  They're looking for that big RV news TODAY!  And if happens today, tomorrow or months from now, there are NO banks to cash out your dinars.  Fly to Belize.  I hear they cash them out there. lol.

Ah ha ha ha

Foreseeable future

Ah ha ha ha ha

What's that mean

Ah ha ha ha

That's run and hide word

Foreseeable future

lying within the range for which forecasts are possible

What's the range here

Today ?

Ah ha ha ha ha

Ya just don't know what tommarro will bring

• Upvote 1

Ah ha ha ha

Foreseeable future

Ah ha ha ha ha

What's that mean

Ah ha ha ha

That's run and hide word Foreseeable future

lying within the range for which forecasts are possible

What's the range here Today ?

Ah ha ha ha ha Ya just don't know what tommarro will bring

I am expecting big news still to come today..
  • Upvote 1

Caz,  I am not scaring people, especially dinarians, I am simply speaking the truth.  I don't need to produce a copious list of bank links that say "no" to dinars, because you ALREADY know that.  I'm sure you have checked all the financial institutions around you looking for a home for your dinars to cash in, and haven't found one.  Try Belize.  I hear they are cashing out dinars.  Some guru told me that.  Iraq must get its house in order.  Too many bombiings.  Too much turmoil.  They can't even RD like they want because of the chaos going on in their government.  An RV is impossible at this time.  You must be patient.  Maybe in five to ten years after they FIRST redenominate their currency.  Then you will see small revaluations .  But after they redenominate.  And that kills all chance of a millionaire-making scenario.   Sorry for the bad news boys and girls, but it is what it is.

Wh do they need to redenominate first?  Because they have an M2 of 83 Trillion dinars, that's why.  And each of them, hard cash or electronic is worth 1066 to 1.

• Upvote 2

I am expecting big news still to come today..

Spill it

I'm waiting to see what happens next week with the end of 13033 and the elections

And the budget

Ewig thinks were looking for a place to cash in right now

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lol....oh brother....In time my friend you will learn that almost everything you are being told is false

Just gotta open your mind and let it in. 

I've been liquidating part of my stash  and its kind of funny seeing one buyer in a small city USA and then another and another from the same small town as the rush to buy hits the locals.

Actually covering my money minus the ebay fees. Its Still found money to me as its been tied up for oh so long. We  Might not be able to liquidate if in fact we see a new ISO code. Keeping a few but not the bulk.

If it doesn't happen when it's convenient to me, ill turn pessimist, haunt dinar forums like a ghost and claim I'm not a guru. Lol

Guru pessimist.

No money made for u on dinar, no money made on isx, no money made from wheel barrow business. It's a big sad face for u.

Why don't u go buy some dinar, lopsters so u can pay for a shoulder to cry on when the baby goes international.

Or maybe invest in a company that's going to build wheel barrows in one of iraq's free trade zones lol.

I'm just giving the other side.

The realist one ,

Yeah people are making money in/out of iraq like crazy... Just not u lopsters. Unless your getting a cut for making people SELL.

In which case your doing a horrible job.

Negativity, usually doesn't help create opportunity

Edited by aitshioud

• 1 month later...