Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ahhhh... Nothing like a great rumor

bostonangler

Tlar:   So here it is. Sometime in the next two months this will be over. The dinar will revalue and the truth will be known to all. I’m sorry if you missed the clues.

I would never do this and I apologize. I can’t say more but I was wrong on the value. It is more than delete the zeros, or 86 cents. I told my family only the detail.

Those that know me know I have never said this. I have not put this out to my group nor will I, but I am sure it’s done. If I was not sure and had not accidently heard this today I would never put my *** on the line like this.

Please do not confuse this with the kooks out there who say it is happening everyday.. It is over.

This could happen at any time from this weekend through the next 60 days.. Its done.

At the risk of marginalizing myself, It is done. I was a fool in trying to figure this out numerically. It is more than I thought.

I am not a guru as you know, I am only a student. I haven’t said anything like this ever and yes I believe what I heard today. 60 days or before and I’m sure. From this weekend on.

I risk my reputation on this for what that’s worth. If I’m wrong I just finished myself off and I know it. What I heard today while being sworn to secrecy compels me to share with you guys.

I wish I could be more specific but my word is important to me. I don’t mean to be coy. We will all be surprised with what’s coming, especially me.

I would never have believed it if it had not come from someone I know personally, has the credentials and is not a rumor monger or bullsh%$#&@. I respect this person.

If I am wrong, you know as well as I do, I just laid myself out. Truth is I could not stay quiet.

You guys accepted me into your fold without hesitation and without condition or judgment. I am returning the favor. I love you guys. If I’m wrong, I will quit posting altogether. I didn’t say this to get noticed.

B/A

• Upvote 17

In the past, Tlar is one of the few guru's I even bothered to read because he seemed to be realistic, knowledgeable and level headed.  I hope that my assessment was - and is - correct.  Time will tell I guess.

Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 3

"What I heard today while being sworn to secrecy compels me to share with you guys."

Hmm....I'm thinking Tlar will never get a Secret clearance...

Sounds good.....BUT is it golden?? How many licks will it take to get to the beginning of the RV.......the world my never know...  :confused2:I

"I've never made it without biting. Ask Mr. Owl, for he is the wisest of us all."

Think I may have dated myself on that one....

• Upvote 3

Hmm we heard this before - Maybe one day the GURU's will get it right - until then we just wait patiently - going on 7 years now waiting patiently and hearing the same garbage from GURU's..... :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"I've never made it without biting. Ask Mr. Owl, for he is the wisest of us all."

Think I may have dated myself on that one....

you and me both..... a 1...a 2...a 3... crunch...... 3! 

Hmmm!  60 days would put us just past the July 1st, 2014 Tax Law changes. One, perhaps should not express the possibility of a 'hidden' aspect of the 'Law' to make our benefits into increased tax revenues. 

Since the Congress is 'notorius' about adding amendments to laws via unrelated laws, we need be diligently attentive.

Hmm we heard this before - Maybe one day the GURU's will get it right - until then we just wait patiently - going on 7 years now waiting patiently and hearing the same garbage from GURU's.....

Somebody has to be right some time....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Under 60 days will put us right up against Ramadan.

WAIT FOR IT.......

"They want to get this done before Ramadan! The government wants to bless its people, and make this the best Ramadan ever."

See everyone next month!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hmm we heard this before - Maybe one day the GURU's will get it right - until then we just wait patiently - going on 7 years now waiting patiently and hearing the same garbage from GURU's..... :butt-kicking:

I feel ya...9 years here.....

Somebody has to be right some time....

Not necessarily..... But  I'd love for them to be right just once, obviously......

• Upvote 2

A student of dinars, like all of us. tlar is one of the good guys. I know there's a tendency, around here, to lump any prediction in with Tony, Okie, and the rest, but tlar is not like them. He reads the news, like we do, and does his own analysis. He's only had one failed prediction, back in January of 2013, but it was based on his overly optimistic reading of the news back then. This is his first intel-based prediction. I have known tlar for a year and a half, and while he's been wrong before, he's never lied, and I believe this to be an honest prediction, based on who I know he knows. Sorry, that's as far as I can go with it.

Thanks for your clarification.

I respect you and tlar  and appreciate yall's info and posts.  Hearing this from tlar made me smile.

And thanks  BA

• Upvote 4

I've always respected what Tlar has had to say because he seems to be an intelligent guy and obviously has done his research. When I read his post I was surprised. Of course I won't allow myself to get too excited because, well, you all know......

However, when he said he promised not to say anything, he then posts it in a forum...... one is not really keeping a secret after all. Every person from every forum will copy and paste that secret all over in internet, LOL. Well, I guess he really didn't give anything away so to speak but that kinda made him sound like a "guru". Which I do not believe. As I said, I respect Tlar.

We shall see. I'm hopeful.

Edited by Tripphood

Sounds more like your opinion and less of a rumor. Kind of like you got drunk from reading all the positive articles and got your jollies and thought you'd post something , attempting to get others worked up. Here's the thing, things are looking up and we may just benefit from this after all but don't let things get away with you and stay grounded.

• Upvote 1

Sounds more like your opinion and less of a rumor. Kind of like you got drunk from reading all the positive articles and got your jollies and thought you'd post something , attempting to get others worked up. Here's the thing, things are looking up and we may just benefit from this after all but don't let things get away with you and stay grounded.

It's not an opinion. It's based on information he received from someone he knows to have the right connections. Doesn't mean it's accurate, but it's not just based on his reading of the news.

Come on GasCan spit it out!!! You got intel????

Yeah! That, too.

• Upvote 4