Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Are These Gurus Anyway?

Hello Dinarians  :wave:

I am relatively new this opportunity. I am blessed to have been turned on about 6 months ago.  I'm a due-diligence kinda girl, but there is no real information on the "Normal" circuits about the revaluating dinar other than how much of a scam it is; however I do know that there are RV's that have happened in the past. But what I don't know is how they have played out, and if there is any normalcy in the way that they are played out.

So my curiosity and my questions are:

1) Is there a normalcy?  In other words, is there a said process on how these things are rolled out?

2) Are there normally "Gurus" that bring the information and updates to the people with regards to the revaluating currency?

Also:

I have been listening to Tony-TNT and DC because that's where it all started for me. (I also poke in on a few other Gurus to see if the information is aligned). But DC recently mentioned that he and Tony, along with a few other Gurus, will be given the packet with 800#'s and other information to train the masses on how to proceed once this happens.

My Other Questions:

3) What or Who gives Tony, DC or any other Guru the authority to play such a pivotal roll in such a Global event to train the masses. And why is their information considered to be so accurate over the other Gurus that are out there? :confused2:

4) Who are the other selected Gurus that have been chosen to have the packet of info to provide training?

There are a lot of people that get on these calls and hang onto Tony and DC's every word like they are the chosen one from God Himself. :angel:
  It's almost cult-like. Are they the chosen ones?

In poking around I recently stumbled upon Adam Montana and I like what I see. He seems very structured and organized.  He also gives a lot of information, including his back ground to exemplify his expertise on the subject: Lots of value.   I think I will go Platinum.

In the meantime, if someone, anyone, can give me some feedback on my above questions, it would be greatly appreciated.  :bow:

Sorry for the long message; Thought this would be a good place to ask.  :unsure: 

• Upvote 2

Welcome to Dinarvets. You are in the right forum. just follow the news in here and you will never go wrong. As this is a highly speculative investment buy only what you can afford to loose. Good luck

Do yourself a favor, and check the cbi on a regular basis. That's where the rv will show up. Guru's are either narcissists or con men. They most likely have found a way to profit off of the gullible. Their legitimacy goes no further than that.

• Upvote 1

Stick with Adam's group!    :bravo:

The most "real" info. brought in by members.

The best entertainment and humor.

And last but not least, good people with good intentions!

We all have dreams this "investment" will pan out but do not center our lives around this "event" happening soon, but it will happen eventually!

Welcome Free!     :backflip:

Welcome!   IMO you will find two separate groups 1)Gurus/Pumpers  & 2)LOPsters. You can't trust either, for they both have massive ego's & neither is totally honest, even tho they will tell you they are. They both have agendas and really are only looking out for themselves. If you read all you can from these groups and do your own research you'll be able to form a pretty good educated guess and join the rest of us who are totally LOST-LOL. Good luck

No specific insults were used in this post.  

Welcome Feedomologist!

The pumpers, the gurus, the lopsters and the nay-sayers... don't let them get you down. If you've done your due-diligence then you know this "opportunity" has potential. Here's all you need to know...

Don't buy more than you can afford to lose.

This is a long-term investment... be patient and keep on keepin' on!

The Dinar itself is not a scam... but there is much scam surrounding it - be careful who you listen to and don't become discouraged. Maybe we'll break even, maybe we'll do well, we might even get rich... I don't think we will lose our investment. 

Chin up, eyes forward... you're in the right place! Enjoy the ride :)

• Upvote 2

3) What or Who gives Tony, DC or any other Guru the authority to play such a pivotal roll in such a Global event to train the masses. And why is their information considered to be so accurate over the other Gurus that are out there?

Answer: His doctor at the mental institution. 

4) Who are the other selected Gurus that have been chosen to have the packet of info to provide training?

Answer: There are no selected gurus.

There are a lot of people that get on these calls and hang onto Tony and DC's every word like they are the chosen one from God Himself. :angel:  It's almost cult-like. Are they the chosen ones?

Answer: Ever hear of Jim Jones? Don't drink the kool-aid.

In poking around I recently stumbled upon Adam Montana and I like what I see. He seems very structured and organized.  He also gives a lot of information, including his back ground to exemplify his expertise on the subject: Lots of value.   I think I will go Platinum.

Welcome, and you picked a winner here. EXCELLENT CHOICE !!!! :twothumbs:   :bravo:  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

Welcome to DV, Freedomologist. This is by far the best Forum around.You'll like it here.Ciao

Tony, along with a few other Gurus, will be given the packet with 800#'s and other information to train the masses

End Quote
sigh.....

Wow I am surprised how sweet everyone was with these questions!

Free I found this place as an alt to the gurus and find it at more sincere in terms of education, posting ALL feedback/comments with the exception of a random person who gets booted for pissing off the mods - which takes a lot as there are many arguments had as part of the debate process here.

There are some pervading political views that can get skewed at times away from being purely objective- but overall a super group of people who really have a honed sense of the situation.

I have learned much and made some friends. It is the only site I have EVER joined and posted aside from Facebook and twitter. Certainly my first community of chats.

You will gain much.

Edited by Dinarian64

WoW! Thanks to everyone for the welcome and all of the great feedback!   You're right Dinarian64, everyone was very sweet with their answers. I feel at home already.  :backflip:  And I even learned something new (Gurus/Pumpers  & LOPsters).  Never heard these terms.  I'm sure I'll learn lots more.

Your advice is very sound, and I will take heed.  I just feel sorry for the 6000+ people that get on Tony's calls 3 times a week crying becasue it didn't happen yesterday like he said it would.  All I can say is that, whatever you do to or for another person, you do to or for yourself. A Universal Law!

Thanks again everyone!  I think I'm going to enjoy interacting with my new-found Dinarian family here on DV  :hug:!

• Upvote 1