Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from (supposed-former)CBI employee

Brisco

Iraq is on the ball and ready to do business.  it's on our end where the problem falls.  there are trades happening but there will be no public trading until on or after. 

I personally think it's still in Iraq's hands and the country doesn't have its sh!t together enough to jump into the global game.

I think if Iraq released everything and it's all in someone else's hands and that entity is clowning around, Iraq would publicly point a big finger so everyone gets mad at said entity. Iraq can declare a rate at will, but they have to be ready for it. Some say it's been declared but not activated. I say it can be declared and activated within 48 hours.

Everyone else has BEEN ready for ages, and not being ready is no longer an excuse -- the "gurus" already posted every excuse known to man these past few years regarding processes outside of Iraq ----- POTUS holding it up, UST, IMF, PTB, banks, swift codes, computer glitches, WE'VE HEARD IT ALL. These things can be fixed in 2 days, and we would've exchanged already if anything OUTSIDE Iraq was at fault.

I'm not dissing your post, but I have a different take on the country's readiness.

However if I exchange this week I'll come back on here and humble up. :)

• Upvote 2

I personally think it's still in Iraq's hands and the country doesn't have its **** together enough to jump into the global game.

I think if Iraq released everything and it's all in someone else's hands and that entity is clowning around, Iraq would publicly point a big finger so everyone gets mad at said entity. Iraq can declare a rate at will, but they have to be ready for it. Some say it's been declared but not activated. I say it can be declared and activated within 48 hours.

Everyone else has BEEN ready for ages, and not being ready is no longer an excuse -- the "gurus" already posted every excuse known to man these past few years regarding processes outside of Iraq ----- POTUS holding it up, UST, IMF, PTB, banks, swift codes, computer glitches, WE'VE HEARD IT ALL. These things can be fixed in 2 days, and we would've exchanged already if anything OUTSIDE Iraq was at fault.

I'm not dissing your post, but I have a different take on the country's readiness.

However if I exchange this week I'll come back on here and humble up. :)

that's exactly what they want people to think.  it's cool because I know how you feel.  I felt like that for years until I met someone I knew that's directly involved with the process.  it's almost over but you wont have to worry about anything happening this week though.

• 1 month later...

Update/Rumor from (supposed-former) CBI employee...

Posted on April 27, 2014

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

I struggle sleep tonight. I excited and nervous for new phase for my people in Iraq and hope for change in many county around the world. I come to my computer and time now 03:06 AM on Sunday morning.

I not able to sleep because this is the day everything should change and this can be finished.

This is my last job before I retire to my wife and kids in Florida. I make all preparations before I go public with my information from what I see at the bank.. just safety measures.

Now we reach stage that Xxxxxx my deputy at Central Bank of Iraq tell me this week that Sunday (today) be the day that we finally get this dinar value increase complete.

He a good man and have good family but he have his hands tied many times from people higher than him. But I think with pressure from media and people who know a little info he reach decision that he must come tell truth instead of be shamed to go public.

I get out of bed to write this as i not sleep very well tonight, i nervous and excited to see the future of my beautiful country.

Good night Brothers and Sisters

You be liar and work for dinar dealer danielson

• Upvote 1

"...................................................s natch and dong in the same sentence!!!..............................things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Edited by Bob
  • Upvote 4

"...................................................s natch and dong in the same sentence!!!..............................things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

The way life works on planet Earth  in a real small nutshell.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Update/Rumor from (supposed-former) CBI employee...

Posted on April 27, 2014

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

I struggle sleep tonight. I excited and nervous for new phase for my people in Iraq and hope for change in many county around the world. I come to my computer and time now 03:06 AM on Sunday morning.

I not able to sleep because this is the day everything should change and this can be finished.

This is my last job before I retire to my wife and kids in Florida. I make all preparations before I go public with my information from what I see at the bank.. just safety measures.

Now we reach stage that Xxxxxx my deputy at Central Bank of Iraq tell me this week that Sunday (today) be the day that we finally get this dinar value increase complete.

WARNING: The preceding announcement was an extreme example of dinar sale pumping...........step away from the computer

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...