Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from (supposed-former)CBI employee

Brisco

This is the most ridiculous post I have seen in all the years I have been on this site. This post reflects a new low in stupidity and moronism and slaps at the intelligence of anyone who reads it. With this kind of post we must be getting close to the end of the ride. Please maintain your sanity until the ride comes to a complete stop.

• Upvote 1

this just in, breaking news.........A good friend who I cant mention because he is under a gag order called and told me that Tony told Possom who told Okie who passed the intel to the I team who notified Frankee that something big is going to happen.  We will find out more at a later date.

Finally some substantial news! About time!

• Upvote 1

Who is this Tony guy with TNT? I've heard some things as of today but I'm not my money on it. Does anyone know anything about anything.@

He posts on other dinar sites and in turn another site posts snippets, but he's been the major disseminator for bogus info for YEARS.

He keeps the newbies on the edge of their seats by keeping the "just around the corner" vibe going. Same with TerryK (Tariq).

They don't have any TRUE intel, they're being jerked around OR they're purposefully jerking around everyone so they get sales commissions from dinar sales.

Anyway, we all wish they would have their hands chopped off.

The rest of us stay grounded by just waiting for the reveal of the rate, because EVERYTHING IS A LIE unless there's a rate!

And glitches on rate sites don't cut it, because you'll never find someone who will honor it.

My favorite recently was "RV IN YEMEN," because no one can cash in there, it's a terrorist state.

"Just show me the CarFax."

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2

Here's the latest from this "former CBI" goofball on 5/1. It's well past 2pm Iraq time on Thursday. This guy sucks at intel. I think it's Tony's brother Ray, speaking from behind the curtain.   :lol:

Another Sxxxxx update...

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

Best call earlier. Now have detail to release to say Thursday 2 pm (Iraq) rates will adjust and media announcement AFTER at 2:30 PM to explain rate change and vision for new Iraq.

I have received now paperwork from Deputy of CBI to release if the rate not change, he give me document to show he is serious that it happen this Thursday and I must hold from speaking to journalist for next few days.

We agree. I say 100% this happen on Thursday at 2pm Iraq time and you see instantly rate change on all device around world.

Samer xx-xxxxxxxxx

Here's the latest from this "former CBI" goofball on 5/1. It's well past 2pm Iraq time on Thursday. This guy sucks at intel. I think it's Tony's brother Ray, speaking from behind the curtain.   :lol:

Another Sxxxxx update...

Salam alaikum brothers and sister,

Best call earlier. Now have detail to release to say Thursday 2 pm (Iraq) rates will adjust and media announcement AFTER at 2:30 PM to explain rate change and vision for new Iraq.

I have received now paperwork from Deputy of CBI to release if the rate not change, he give me document to show he is serious that it happen this Thursday and I must hold from speaking to journalist for next few days.

We agree. I say 100% this happen on Thursday at 2pm Iraq time and you see instantly rate change on all device around world.

Samer xx-xxxxxxxxx

Umm if rate to change Thursday(today) why do you have to wait 2 days to spill the beans which you just did anyway you *****:rulez:

Edited by Markinsa
See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2

Big plans for moose and squirrel!

Anyway, 2pm Thurs. passed and here we are. Again.

I'm so over these foreigners trying to form a democracy and a gov't........these middle easterners love to argue and postpone proposed deadlines....

no offence Umbertino

• Upvote 1