Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Camdoc: Royal Family explanation From: From TNT "Tonights New Tale" Ater numerous misfires you would think they would just Stop calling it ! Started b

Brisco

Camdoc:  RE Royal Family:     I usually call them the Asian Royal Families. Ben Fulford talks about the White Dragon Society.

This source calls them the Elders. His connection is with the Chinese branch.

My other source about the ceremony releasing the Global Collateral Accounts is with a southern branch.

I have a degree in Chinese, so I think East instead of West. Didn't even think about the queen!

• Upvote 1

Camdoc:  RE Royal Family:     I usually call them the Asian Royal Families. Ben Fulford talks about the White Dragon Society.

This source calls them the Elders. His connection is with the Chinese branch.

My other source about the ceremony releasing the Global Collateral Accounts is with a southern branch.

I have a degree in Chinese, so I think East instead of West. Didn't even think about the queen!

like the Hans Solo line from Star Wars Briscoe, "....what an amazing smell you've discovered !!"  This stuff is so off the wall stupid, you have to ask, HOW do they keep their following ??? thanks for the laughs !!!

TNT Tony's The Queen ! :o

vw53026dff.gif

:D       :D       :D

Oh I get it now !!!....the Fifth Element Royal Family !!!

• Upvote 1

This whole thing is getting more and more James Bond all the time.....

I thought Madame Wu was most James Bond Character there was, but now we have a new twist of intrigue to keep us occupied.

I think it's a big pile of hooey to fill time because no one has the new excuse that hasn't been used yet.

It's all up to the CBI to make public since everything else has been completed and everyone's happy and ready.

RIGHT?

Actually I'm waiting for the SWIFT codes excuse.

APPROVES:

tumblr_mjsj31xp8A1s4rha3o1_500.gif

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2