Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A year or so back it seemed every dealer was claiming they were opening offices in all 50 states or in many states. It means nothing. I think it was nothing more than a marketing tactic like were so close guys, and then people are like hey they are opening cashin offices must mean its happening soon. Dinar Trade nor any dealer knows when or if anything will happen. Also, I doubt these are actual offices, I'm guessing they are regis offices which are like $150 a month to rent an address and have an answering service.

A year or so back it seemed every dealer was claiming they were opening offices in all 50 states or in many states. It means nothing. I think it was nothing more than a marketing tactic like were so close guys, and then people are like hey they are opening cashin offices must mean its happening soon. Dinar Trade nor any dealer knows when or if anything will happen. Also, I doubt these are actual offices, I'm guessing they are regis offices which are like $150 a month to rent an address and have an answering service.

Regarding whether these are actual offices or not, I will answer that later today; I plan to visit one of them since it is 10 min. from where I live.
  • Upvote 2

Regarding whether these are actual offices or not, I will answer that later today; I plan to visit one of them since it is 10 min. from where I live.

Awesome. Real, verified intel. Could you get me some LD's (lower denoms) while you are there? 

Yep, I called Dinar Trade today and as I have purchased from them recently they did say that the bank transfer is not in Poland anymore but now a bank in Florida and they also said that soon you will be able to pay for your purchase via credit card as apposed to a bank transfer. Ali seems to be expanding his business, nothing more.

I think its all connected to this....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176527-dinar-trade-is-now-xchange-of-america-xoa-ali-has-a-new-gig/#entry1362025

Or this:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176528-you-can-now-send-money-between-iraq-and-usa/?p=1362028

Which to me means we're on our way.... Currency has to have a somewhat stable exchange rate if Western Union etc Money Transfer companies are going to be involved in transferring money between countries.... If someone from Iraq sends money to the US, you would be paid in USD, meaning there would have to be an established exchange rate that is internationally recognized in order to convert IQD to USD in this exchange..... .

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

I think its all connected to this....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176527-dinar-trade-is-now-xchange-of-america-xoa-ali-has-a-new-gig/#entry1362025

Or this:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176528-you-can-now-send-money-between-iraq-and-usa/?p=1362028

Which to me means we're on our way.... Currency has to have a somewhat stable exchange rate if Western Union etc Money Transfer companies are going to be involved in transferring money between countries.... If someone from Iraq sends money to the US, you would be paid in USD, meaning there would have to be an established exchange rate that is internationally recognized in order to convert IQD to USD in this exchange..... .

RAYZUR I believe your 100% right the writing is on the wall. Or over the wire so to speak

• Upvote 1

Sure but there's gotta be a down start in the purchase trend at one point. The Dinar bubble  has   about finished its course imo....Probably it's already  happening.

Who says he's only going to be selling dinar ....... what if he's setting himself up for multiple currency sales .... like euro, pound, yen, etc.

• Upvote 4

I dont think, ole ali would be going to the expense of opening offices in different locations if he didnt know something. He is way to tight to be spending money on offices, phones, utilities & labor, ect. just for the hell of it. This guy has made millions pedaling dinar. If you watch him and how he's done business. He wouldnt be doing this, if there wasn't a bigger pay day, around the corner.  He could have done this along time ago, if just wanted to spend money! JMHO (SPREAD ON DINAR) :rodeo: YEE Haw!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont think, ole ali would be going to the expense of opening offices in different locations if he didnt know something. He is way to tight to be spending money on offices, phones, utilities & labor, ect. just for the hell of it. This guy has made millions pedaling dinar. If you watch him and how he's done business. He wouldnt be doing this, if there wasn't a bigger pay day, around the corner. He could have done this along time ago, if just wanted to spend money! JMHO (SPREAD ON DINAR) :rodeo: YEE Haw!!

You know, I have been in this a long time. My memory may be wrong, but I seem to remember him saying he would open more offices around the r/v time. Anyone else remember something along these lines?

• Upvote 1

You know, I have been in this a long time. My memory may be wrong, but I seem to remember him saying he would open more offices around the r/v time. Anyone else remember something along these lines?

yes i remember that too. they told me that too. I bought my first dinar from ali.

Old interview

All, Here is the transcript of my interview with Ali of Dinar Trade. It’s NOT word-for-word, but I’ve taken all the major points of the interview out and typed them up for you to reference. This transcript will also be placed in the Cash in section of my site for your future reference when getting prepared to cash in.

About Dinar Trade:

- Started in Feb 2004

- Currency Exchanged Registered with U.S. Treasury Dept

- Started Dinar Trade with his Dad. They made their initial fortune by investing in the Kuwaiti Dinar and felt it would make sense to help make a more efficient way for people to gain access to the Dinar in the US. This is the premise on which they built their business.

- Make a market in both the buy side and sell side for the currencies for the following countries: Iraq, Vietnam, South Korea, Afghanistan, China

- Over 300,000 customers to-date for Dinar Trade

- 700-1000 people a day up to 3,000-4,000 a day.

- Sell Dinar all over the world 85% in U.S rest in Europe, Asia, Australia, Hong Kong, China

- Current Office Locations: 2 Offices in California Santa Monica and Bakersfield, and 1 Office in Brentwood, TN

- Plans to open 10 other locations

Post Announcement:

- After announcement Ali going to open a bank in Iraq United Investment Bank waiting on Govt of Iraq to finalize purchase of the bank. Ministry of Finance in Iraq to approve them. It’s a 20 year old bank in Iraq.

- Dinar Trade could cash in currency regardless of whether there is an in-country RV

They will have a total of 12 offices that will be open post RV:

Brentwood, TN will be open immediately post RV

Santa Monica, CA will be open immediately post RV

Manhattan, NY

Spring Hill, FL

Fort Smith, AR

Waxahachie, TX

Albuquerque, NM,

- They will have available post-announcement the ability for you to immediately request an appointment for cash-in at ANY of the offices listed above. You will be able to either call in to the office number listed on their website, or go to their website within minutes post announcement and create your own appointment using their already developed calendaring system. That will be up almost immediately.

- Not giving out the addresses until post announcement and appointment is confirmed. The address and driving directions will be emailed to the appointment holder only for purposes of security.

- For Dinar Trade clients, you will have the OPTION to lock in your rate at the time you make your appointment, or to wait for the rate the day of your actual cash in. For people who are NOT Dinar Trade clients, they will NOT have that lock in option, as there is no way Dinar Trade can ensure the person making the appointment actually owns Dinar, and they won’t have a way of verifying the person’s address.

- Security for offices: Didn’t share as it would jeopardize the security arrangements. People who have been selected to run the offices have had extensive background checks. Ali’s family members will also be there to oversee things. There would be security in both the building and the parking lot outside.

- How big of an event would need to be for Dinar Trade to open their exchange offices? $5K per 1 Million Dinar would be large enough to open the exchange offices.

- Will exchange into different currencies. Here are some options:

- When cash in your Dinars, you can cash in to USD while you wait and have money wired directly to your bank, or have a ledger transfer to your bank account for bank accounts in the same banks Ali will be transferring from

- Could exchange into Pound Sterling, Swiss Bank, or Euros also.

- Could also purchase upon exchange into the Chinese Yuan, Korean Won, or Vietnamese Dong currencies they already make a market in.

Cash-in Procedures:

- Plan that each customer will take average 15-20 minutes. Customer walks in fill out forms give IDs will go in another room to hand person their Dinars to be counted in De La Rue machine. Dinars given back to customer to hold to be sealed in an envelope will wait in the office to verify receipt of funds in account then will hand over their Dinar to Dinar Trade then can leave the office.

- For wire transfer customers, appointments will need to be made during bank wire transfer hours. All other appointment that do NOT need wire transfers can be done later in the day. Bank of America, Wells Fargo, or Citi Bank account holders can receive a ledger transfer versus a wire.

- 12 Offices have already been chosen and infrastructure in place. They will have all the offices within 7 days post announcement.

- Things to bring: Dinar, 2 forms of ID, if cashing in for someone else need a notarized letter authorizing the cash in, along with the SS# of the person they are cashing in.

- Cost to cash in with Dinar Trade: $150 per 1Mil Dinar Flat Fee. Whatever the CBI Buy and Sell price is, that is what they will be offering the CBI RATE! Can find at www.tbi.iq (http://www.tbi.iq) daily.

- Ali encourages you to check rates at other banks against Dinar Trade’s.

Santa Monica office:

- Can exchange into Gold there ONLY.

- Will charge whatever the gold price is for that day + 2% on gold site PLUS the $150 per million Dinar exchanged.

- If need PHYSICAL GOLD, then they will have it ready for you to take with you.

- Can also provide a Gold Depository Receipt for purchase instead for the Gold Depository in New York where you can pick it up there.

- Only deal in Credit Suisse Bullion Bars from 1 oz – 100 oz bars

International Locations for Cash in:

- UK

- Zurch, Switzerland

- Singapore, Malaysia

- Rates will be the same for ALL OFFICES. Same cost and same exchange rate.

- For any cash ins there is NO PRO-RATION for less than 1Million Dinar. $150 is the MINIMUM CASH-IN COST. It’s a FLAT RATE MINIMUM.

About Ali:

- Been in business since 18 yrs old with father.

- Worked in NY Futures Trade

- Worked in Chicago as Options Trader

- Moved to California later

- Have orphanages in Pakistan and Africa they support. They are concerned for the less fortunate.

- Born in US. Moved to England when he was very young. Lived there til 15 yrs old, then moved back to US. Parents are from Pakistan.

Final Comments:

- Been in business 6 yrs largest dealer of IQD outside of Iraq.

- ZERO COMPLAINTS with Better Business Bureau over entire time in business.

- Bend over backwards for customers

- Can’t do wrong on this earth or you will be wronged. God is watching.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is old information Dontlop and some of the rules have changed.  He is no longer able to do the following:

or have a ledger transfer to your bank account for bank accounts in the same banks Ali will be transferring from
- Could exchange into Pound Sterling, Swiss Bank, or Euros also.
- Could also purchase upon exchange into the Chinese Yuan, Korean Won, or Vietnamese Dong currencies they already make a market in.
Cash-in Procedures:

He can only exchange for USD if you are a US citizen and have a US bank account.  I am not aware of his requirements for non-US citizens who try and cash out. Unlike Dinarbanker he has not stated he can cash out (for example Canadians) and have the money wired to a Canadian bank account in Canada.

He also can't do ledger to ledger transactions anymore as these have been stopped (as per the UST rules a couple of years ago) as well.

If you gather the latest information for us that would be great, otherwise, this is just "old hat" so to speak and means really nothing. 

Shabbs, I hope he's not having one of those simple little Kiosks in the  middle of the strip mall.  :shrug:   Next to the hot dog vendor of course. No....wait a minute that was somebody else.  :lol:
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Strange he says in this interview he would open 12 cash in centers if the rv is at least 5000 per million

He said this years ago

- How big of an event would need to be for Dinar Trade to open their exchange offices?

$5K per 1 Million Dinar would be large enough to open the exchange offices.

I read that article totally different:  Ali stated that he has turned over his operation to basically a sub contractor who they have numerous location.  Ali did not open these locations this company Xchange America - has those locations.  Ali hired them to man the call center and they have these locations.  Yes, he spent money on doing this, and yes he is a total businessman.  Maybe he's just getting older and a lot richer so he can afford to hire a sub to handle the tedious day to day operation of selling dinar and re buying dinar so he can pursue other avenues of investment.  At one time he owned or was trying to own a bank In Iraq.  Just don't read between the lines too much. Everything does not mean an RV.

• Upvote 2

I read that article totally different:  Ali stated that he has turned over his operation to basically a sub contractor who they have numerous location.  Ali did not open these locations this company Xchange America - has those locations.  Ali hired them to man the call center and they have these locations.  Yes, he spent money on doing this, and yes he is a total businessman.  Maybe he's just getting older and a lot richer so he can afford to hire a sub to handle the tedious day to day operation of selling dinar and re buying dinar so he can pursue other avenues of investment.  At one time he owned or was trying to own a bank In Iraq.  Just don't read between the lines too much. Everything does not mean an RV.

I think a little more homework is required on your part ref.Xchange America, and in particular one person who has documented ties with Dinar sales, after all the London address was just an accom. centre that held the mail and diverted phone calls.

Could it be another hook up between Dinar dealers, who then hype up the impending rise in value of the Dinar, increase sales while they can, I mean just look at all the speculation that it has caused, I know that some people seem to think that if hey hear anyone breaking wind (fart) that it seems to be enough to believe the RV is nearly upon us.