Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roger Dinar-Daddy: Rate Is Agreed Upon By US Administration !

DinarThug

Dwitte, you missed the song reference.

Lawn. Off.

No, you missed the humor.  And please spare me the indignity of you telling me about "humor".  After your Lawn off comment.  Not sure what that means but feel free to splain it to me Lucy.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yukon.

I believe when it happens to THAT post, all I can think is that this is an ad hominem vendetta for whatever PAST post I made that the negger didn't like.

Grow up negger, and let's move forward, shall we?

I happen to know a decent amount of what can happen and what cannot, as there's loads put out there to land like gravy onto the uneducated Jesus robe-grabbing weeping masses hanging on every guru word, and all the backstage drama is pure heresay if not completely fake. What do I want? Big close-ups of the new bills and videos of what's been supposedly on TV.

SHOW ME PROOF.

Bottom line is that this thing is all in the CBI's hands and they'll change monetary policy when they're good and ready and they or the GOI doesn't HAVE to listen to ANYONE except for the deals they pay for C.O.B. ----- Cash On the Barrelhead. Credit for that term goes to Boss Hogg, HAHAHA!!

How absolutely mature for what is presumed to be a community of adults. 

• Upvote 1