Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Indicative rates

bosworld

Anything to get excited about with CBI not updating a majority of their indicative rates? Just wondering.

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000 Euro EUR ------ ------ British pound GBP ------ ------ Canadian dollar CAD ------ ------ Swiss franc CHF 1321.097 1320.436 Swedish krona SEK ------ ------ Norwegian krone NOK ------ ------ Danish krone DKK ------ ------ Japanese yen JPY 11.372 11.367 Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1805.947 1805.044

This reminds me of when I was a little kid on Christmas Eve, I could swear that I saw Santa's sleigh flying through the sky. The same sort of action/ reaction happens with anything that happens in Iraq or the CBI or anything else  that is connected to Iraq, it's finances , the election or you name it. Nothing has anything to do with the RV. It will just happen when it happens and won't have anything to do with what any of us in Dinarland said, heard or did.  KEEP GROUNDED IN THIS RIDE !!!!

• Upvote 2

I had some very naughty uncles - they used to run outside at Christmas Eve and shoot their shotguns into the air and tell my sister and I that they had either shot Rudolph or Santa Claus or at easter time, it was the easter bunny - omgoodness they were so bad and yet so loved. When I think back on that today, totally cracks me up - guess I'm very tainted mentally because of that and still see humor in it.

So - Santa shall ride again - looking for the sleigh...........or is that slay - JK!

Edited by Sage449