Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ain't No April Fooling Here Believers!

possum

It's done, it's over with, you all are now gillionaires and it's time to Party!!!!!!!!!! With Rock Solid Intel the RV did occur last December but hasn't released until this current week. Probably tomorrow but no later than next Saturday. Tomorrow, pls empty your bladders on your bosses desk and then do a Happy Dance as you sing "Take This Job And Shove It, I Aint Working Here No More"!!!!!.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

It's done, it's over with, you all are now gillionaires and it's time to Party!!!!!!!!!! With Rock Solid Intel the RV did occur last December but hasn't released until this current week. Probably tomorrow but no later than next Saturday. Tomorrow, pls empty your bladders on your bosses desk and then do a Happy Dance as you sing "Take This Job And Shove It, I Aint Working Here No More"!!!!!.

Happy Easter, Possum.

Possum you really know how to "egg" it on!  Your going to have people "hopping" all over the place and trying to find the egg with the "rv" inside!  

Pretty soon you will be saying that a "basket" of currency has been gathered and we will all be rich.  

I agree with The Machine, you've had too much chocolate!   Good one!

• Upvote 1

"Possum you are Da Man!"   "I am considering donating to the... Possum For President... fund.  You are well qualified to be the President because you sling as much bovine scatology as the current administration...AND...we need to run a female for VP and that would be Momma!"  I can see the bumper stickers now.........Possum and Momma say goodbye to Joe and Obama!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah I know this is the rumor section. Possum is cool, but I hate this crud. Last december ... yeah right. With no links or some kinda backup ... yeah right. Rumors should be something like ... it will RV on June 25th, 2014 because of the trippling of the gold in reserves, gold being sold to the general public with a discount for using USD to buy the gold, and because the CBI and or the Office of the Primeminister has schelduled a international news conference on that day. Thats a rumor. Not that it RV'd last december. JMHO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where's my money?

I'm not peeing anywhere I'm not supposed to until I have a GRIP of Franklins in my hand!

----- Staying grounded. No one's telling me I'm rich until I have proof.

That opening post is just annoying.

It's done, it's over with, you all are now gillionaires and it's time to Party!!!!!!!!!! With Rock Solid Intel the RV did occur last December but hasn't released until this current week. Probably tomorrow but no later than next Saturday. Tomorrow, pls empty your bladders on your bosses desk and then do a Happy Dance as you sing "Take This Job And Shove It, I Aint Working Here No More"!!!!!.[/quot

I knew possum and okie were kin . Both are chronic liars.