Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

International financial institutions have indicated their willingness to support the private banking sector in Iraq

yota691

3821.jpg?width=650&watermark=3

Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki

Author: ah Editor: br reporter: ar

Number of readings: 43

04/20/2014 14:30

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency Abdel Basset Turki, on Sunday that international financial institutions have expressed keen interest to support development projects implemented by the private banking sector in Iraq, noting that the central bank intends through his future plans to go about the work of reforms to shift to the banking system, a comprehensive and integrated.

He said Turkish for "tomorrow's Press," said that "the international financial institutions such as the IMF and the World Bank play a major role in Iraq by supporting and financing the private sector represented by the banking sector of Iraq," noting that "the number of international projects at this time amounted to four projects only to support this vital sector ".

"The international institutions created nearly 900 million dollars to provide the necessary funding for the advancement of banking sector in Iraq," pointing out that "the central bank intends through his future plans to go about the work of reforms to shift to the banking system, a comprehensive and integrated approach in Iraq."

Turki said that "there is a real international support for Iraq for the advancement of the banking sector and the private sector by supporting the development projects carried out in different parts of the country."

He accused a member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary MP Aziz Shareef al-Mayahi in, the 12 of February, "the central bank to take measures intended to demolish the domestic economy, with its governor threatened to call Abdul-Basit Turki of the parliament in the event of the continuation of that policy" suspicious. "

good day all ,  after looking at this  and  a  nap  :) -----> watching cooking  wears  me  out  :lol:   !    I sure  hope  this also will read  as  international  financial   institutions ,  will   seek  in  the  application ,  increase ,  and  exchange ,  of  the  currency  of Iraq !   I am  sure  these  same  folks  will  make  money  in  the operational  deals  in the oil  and  infra structure   of Iraq  so  it  kind of   goes  hand in hand  the same  folks  will make  more  money  on  the  exchange of  dinar  also  ,  sold out side  that  will eventually go back to Iraq  for  employees of the  same oil and  insider  business  that  the international folks  are backing ,  so  what I see  is  ----- international  spends  1 billion  that  billion  walks around  the world  in some form or fashion ,  and makes  that  1 billion into  5 billion  or  even  more  buy  just  moving  the industry machine along !   also known  as  1 plus 1   equals  5    :peace: ---- just  me  thinking