Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Commission announces the distribution of 83% of the ballots and destroy them drawn ahead of elections

yota691

Commission announces the distribution of 83% of the ballots and destroy them drawn ahead of elections

Friday, April 17 / April 2014 13:20

b_280_187_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

Commission announced the Independent Electoral distributed so far, 83% of the total e-mail the cards to the voters.

A member of the Board of Commissioners Kamal Khan told all of Iraq [where] that "83% of voters' cards for universal suffrage were distributed and 72% for the private ballot and 62% in the Anbar province, until last Monday."

"He will destroy the cards that have been retired for several reasons, including being a duplicate or registered names of the deceased prior to the elections."

The UNHCR had announced last Sunday the withdrawal of more than [53] thousand ballots belonging to dead people or ineligible for election and other reasons. "

The election commission will be used for the first time card and electronic check electronic device in the election of the Iraqi parliament and provincial councils elections Kurdistan region and planned in 30 of the current month. Ended 2.

Why? WE have cats, dogs, and dead people voting here, some folks vote 7 times.

Ha ha ha, can I vote in your next election.

That would be a very interesting vote actually, since the actions of the US effect pretty much the rest of the world I wonder how your elections would go if everyone could vote. Never happen but novel thought lol.

Your 2 party system is smoething I will never understand though, seems outdated these days.

Ha ha ha, can I vote in your next election.

That would be a very interesting vote actually, since the actions of the US effect pretty much the rest of the world I wonder how your elections would go if everyone could vote. Never happen but novel thought lol.

Your 2 party system is smoething I will never understand though, seems outdated these days.

I have thought this for a long time. The two party system is a farce and the reason things get held up so much. Why not elect people on what they stand for instead of being either Dem or GOP. Seems these days people blindly vote for their party no matter what clown may be running. It's also time for term limits in congress.

Oh well wishful thinking I guess.

Machine,

under our(usa) current voting system all you have to do is say your someone(dead or alive,born/ unborn or just thinking about being born,legal or non-legal) and you can vote. So come on down, as we have found to be true..................your vote don't mean squat- lol 

The two party systems keeps a lot of people from having to think and investigate the candidate that's runnin'...More Independents are stepping forward as the silent majority have come to realize what our inattentiveness through the decades have escalated too. I'm guilty as charged with my attention addressed to supporting my family, raising three children, chasing ball games, events and focusing more on family than the underlying issues of the character of a candidate. All the while thinking that voting for the face value of a candidate was worthy as the candidates that ran for these offices had honorable merit in their integrity, that didn't work out too good. Tyrants and career politicians have defaced our honor and step away from hard line decisions that though unpopular must be made. Yea, voter fraud has to be addressed and examples have to be made to set a precedence and the politicians that're behind these new nonvoter ID Laws should be the first examples...