Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 04/16/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

There are a lot to report tonight, so let’s star with J

Missing plane :  Zulumon heard the robotic submarine looking for missing jet had to resurface early again.  It was sent back underwater after its data was downloaded.

Ukraine crisis : Umbertino reported some troops in armored column flying Russian flags are Ukrainian military who have switched sides.  They rolled into a city in eastern Ukraine, whereas Ukrainian forces tightened their grip in another eastern town.  Pouting Putin warning of the risk of civil war.  Russia’s FM still plans to meet with Ukrainian officials at a Geneva conference on Thursday.  Russia has threatened to disrupt the talks.  Calkid11 reported Head of NATO says alliance strengthening its military footprint along its eastern border.  He added NATO will immediately deploy forces to the region.  Russian financial assets remain in focus.  Q2 GDP shrinks half percent as capital flight worsens.

Other News : Chess agrees with Boston’s Rosengren and Minneapolis’ Kocherlakota say Fed should not raise rates until the economy is much closer to full strength. FINRA to propose rules requiring brokers to conduct background checks on new hires.  FINRA to vet info against public court records.  EagleEye can’t believe when he hears nearly 300 people still missing after ferry sank off South Korea’s southern coast.  At least 4 people are confirmed dead.  Bumper64 heard Iran says it will not discuss its ballistic missiles as part of ongoing talks about its nuke program.  Iran is in talks with six world powers over nukes.  Thriver doesn’t know how to take Detroit’s deal with public retirees, excluding former police and firefighters.  Pensions would be cut 4.5%, cost of living payments eliminated.

The bull rallies today and gaining 162 points.  Stocks on pace for best weekly gains in 2 months.  Google plans “modular” phone which consumers can customize hardware features.  RedTailedHawk is mad as Bankrupt bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox files for liquidation at Tokyo court.  Mt. Gox still hopes a buyer can be found for the company. Pattyangel wants you to know if you are interested in learning more about bitcoin upraising, please go to www.investigationsinc.cnbc.com

Debandlv is happy as Weibo, Chinese social media network is going public tomorrow, opening at $17-$19 at the top value, worth 3.9 billion dollars.  Jaylay is surprised Alibaba owns a piece of Weibo.. will Alibaba buy out Weibo..?  Weibo will expand overseas and Chinese market, as there are enormous Chinese community worldwide. Snowglobe7 reported trade group for wireless providers : smartphone makers will soon put anti-theft tools on devices.  It would be free preloaded or downloadable “kill switch”.  Boosterbglee heard Samsung exec says new Galaxy S-5 smartphone will outsell the S-4.  He sees Q2 rollout for smartphone running on Tizen OS.  The Machine still thinks gold is a good buy at $1300 closed today.

SgtFuryUSCZ read in Beige Book that economy rebound from weather related declines, as econ activity modest or moderate in 8 districts.  Econ activity picks up in Chicago, Philly and NY, whereas Cleveland and St. Louis report declines in econ activity.  Consumer spending up in districts with improved weather.  Auto sales rise in 7 districts and manufacturing improves in most districts as weather effect fades.  Still production rises in several districts.  Housing market reports mixed as prices generally up and low inventory.  Loan demands strengthen especially in NY and Dallas and credit quality improves.  Labor market conditions mixed but generally positive. Wages pressures contained or minimal and price pressures stable or slightly higher.

Yellen said it could be two years before Fed goals are met.  She added we don’t want inflation to run preferably above or below target.  Fed to remain at zero for as long as employment, inflation goals not met.  There are more worried about  low than high inflation and she suggests fair amount of labor slack still exists.

From dinar land : Vietnam1969 works fiercely to secure the water dam which aliens has gotten their hands on.  The mission of alien terminator was successful as one of the biggest queen bee was captured.  Sandfly firing Tbombs, destroying the alien’s camps and stealthwarrior captured the most dangerous queen bee in Kirkuk area.  Eburt thinks it’s a good move for Iraqi government to give some 300,000 parcels of land have been distributed to low income families to own a land and build their homes.  The people can also apply for loans from a few banks dealing with soft loans and mortgages.  Lawrenceofdinaria is happy to hear about the distribution of the land to Iraqi people, as it means more contract for him.  Saint heard Barzani suggested a survey for oil production from oil wells in each province as a fact in further discussion of oil exporation.  Puckster_guy wonders when this subject will see a happy ending between GOI and KRG.  Wiljor reported candidates campaigning for election have been using the monetary policies as their platform and urging CBI  to start implementing the zero project and raising the value dinar.  Some also want CBI to be independent from the government and be able to make its own decision without any political pressure.

From rumor land : Millionday says CBI has announced they are in the middle of applying the monetary policy that tells us once again when budget hits, many things will come all at once.  Blaino thinks lower denom will be issued on the 20th which can be the marker of our long awaited event.  Stryker thinks Iraq has enough assets in frozen funds and natural proven resources to increase the value of dinar. Our own Adam Montana thinks Maliki will retain his position and shortly after that we will see major news on the HCL, which is exactly what we want.

The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :)

And here is the pic of my adopted bundle of furry joy :)

post-38272-0-79962300-1397710698_thumb.j

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 6

Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :)Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

And here is the pic of my adopted bundle of furry joy :)

U Little Trickster U ! :o

And Yet Somehow All Along We Thought That Maybe U Were Talking About

One Of These Types Of 'Little Bundles Of Joy' :blink:

baby-ronald.jpg

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the great spin Nadita!!! Like a weeks worth of info densely packed into a page.... And omg your little fur person is adorable... what a little sweetie!!! What is his name...  I'm with ya it would not have been possible to say anything but yes to such a wonderful little being with those soulful eyes.... Izzy (Isabella Tortalouchini)  out-grew her X-small outfits,.... so if you're looking for some coordinated stylin... let me know, she has a lot of gender neutral stuff...(the black velvet dress with Rhinestone broach for New Years is out I suppose) ..... It would be nice to reclaim some of the space in her half of the closet :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

And here I started a terrible rumor...I had human babies on my mind!!!!!

Please accept my mistake and my ASSumption that is was a human

Snow,

It's all good.. :)  I guess it can go both ways.. I am just glad it's the fur one otherwise someone is paying child support lol

.....toooooo  cute (ok now, that IS a REAL doggie, isn't it??) <_<:D

Great work on ALL the topics!!

No, Chess.. it's stuff animal that I propped on the chair and push the button and whoalla... he barks lol

Thanks for the great spin Nadita!!! Like a weeks worth of info densely packed into a page.... And omg your little fur person is adorable... what a little sweetie!!! What is his name...  I'm with ya it would not have been possible to say anything but yes to such a wonderful little being with those soulful eyes.... Izzy (Isabella Tortalouchini)  out-grew her X-small outfits,.... so if you're looking for some coordinated stylin... let me know, she has a lot of gender neutral stuff...(the black velvet dress with Rhinestone broach for New Years is out I suppose) ..... It would be nice to reclaim some of the space in her half of the closet :D  :D 

Rayzur :)

Story of Nemo my version lol

There is this beautiful girl who comes a long way to study in America and lived in the dorm.  After a semester in the dorm, she begged her parents to get her an apartment because the dorm is too noisy in the weekend for her.  Being good parents, they rented her a furnished apartment.  She was so happy being in her own place and the first thing she did was to go to a pet store and buy herself a puppy - a maltipoo and she named him "Nemo".  She always wanted a dog all her life but can't never have one because mommy is allergic to dogs. She loves Nemo so much that she neglects her study and of course her grades take a dive and now.. another problem arises.. mommy is coming to visit to see the apartment so Nemo has been in boarding place for two weeks.  So, she made a call to auntie and asked auntie to find a home for Nemo.  Well, auntie found two homes for Nemo but was turned down by the owner as she hopes auntie would take Nemo and she can follow Nemo;s progress.  Being an auntie who has a soft heart and loves dogs and understand the situation, auntie can't refuse Nemo.. so we got busy and book the flight for Nemo to his new home  :)  he arrived at his destination on Sunday afternoon.  He has a gentle, kind and loving spirit,  His eyes exudes love.  He will be a good dog but needs some training not to do his stuff on mommy's bed lol

I changed his name to Milo.. I think it fits him better.. he is a sweetheart and will be a good companion.. I can see love in his eyes and he has a gentle, kind and sweet spirit.  On top of this.. I have three already.. Winston, a Chinese Sharpei - 12 years old, Misty, a Westie - 16 years and Coco Bean, a morkie - 3 years old plus Milo now and my two legged children.. I have a busy household :)

• Upvote 4

U Little Trickster U ! :o

And Yet Somehow All Along We Thought That Maybe U Were Talking About

One Of These Types Of 'Little Bundles Of Joy' :blink:

baby-ronald.jpg

:D       :D       :D

Thuggie,

You never know what I have in mind :)

• Upvote 1