Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REAL Announcement of REAL RV

Big Newby

Be careful Snow...the word police are out in full force...me, I'm just glad for spell check...which sometimes snoozes and let's my grammar take a nose dive...good thing I measure by the heart and not the letter or I'd be one of the first to go!!! ;o)

635 Yrs. In them makin' but you've got just enough time left to go out and spend your last dime on more "deeeenarrrrr" (intentionally misspelled for you word police). :) What orafice did they pull that one out of???.....ohhhh never mind I see Okie now!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

awwww I like you too my friend...you made me smile...was having a really crappy morning!!!

No big deal. I still like you.

Be careful Snow...the word police are out in full force...me, I'm just glad for spell check...which sometimes snoozes and let's my grammar take a nose dive...good thing I measure by the heart and not the letter or I'd be one of the first to go!!! ;o)

I promise I was laughing so hard when that picture came up...I think chi tea came out my nose! I did not care it if was spelled right...just wanted to share the funny!!!!!!
Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176254-real-announcement-of-real-rv/page-2#ixzz2zFOaBo92

You two are the best...thanks

( I also have a visual of Rod saying orafice....two smiles in a crappy morning!!!!!)

• Upvote 3

635 Yrs. In them makin' but you've got just enough time left to go out and spend your last dime on more "deeeenarrrrr" (intentionally misspelled for you word police). :) What orafice did they pull that one out of???.....ohhhh never mind I see Okie now!!!

FYI - orifice - lol  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Lets see, only 635 years in the making.  Now its all starting to make sence and I thought the last 10 years were dragging by.............maybe we should have someone in the know cypher this all out.  Wait the alarm just went off,  watch out folks the bs alert just sounded, take cover.........

• Upvote 1

I may be the Grammar Gestapo but I'm not the Word Police.

Or the NSA would sure like to have us THINK that we're OK and cuddly warm........

The Dream Police

Be wide awake when you hear about "First Amendment Area" and "Designated Free Speech Area."

So people...

SPOUT ON and SPOUT FORTH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1