Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REAL Announcement of REAL RV

Big Newby

This was actually just posted on one of the Guru sites:

CAMDOC POST FROM TNT FORUM: INTEL FROM ASIAN ROYAL FAMILY, 16 APRIL

Just in:  Intel from Asian Royal Family

The release of funds will be in 10 days at a ceremony with the Royal Family in an Asian nation.

The funds will take a few days to trickle out after that.

This event has been planned and anticipated for the last 635 years.
There will be vast amounts of wealth released for ALL of the projects to clean up the oceans, heal the earth, bring new technology, feed the people, educate the people, house the people, etc.

We will then have 16 years to get our ship together using this money and the new technologies that are now being released.  If we do not manage it in that time, it will be too late.

This is just another example of people attempting to prey on other people.  This illustrates just how far some will go with supposed "real" information.  The obvious question asked by many is "How could this be a scam?  They're not selling anything or asking for anything."  I too asked that question some years ago.  Here's what I believe is probably going on with Guru information like this:  while CAMDOC may be an innocent, honest individual re-posting this from the now famous TNT Forum, somewhere UPSTREAM from CAMDOC is probably someone who has a vested interest (while maybe not an ACTUAL interest) in an entity that sells Dinar and other foreign currencies.  Whoever that person is put the "Truthful" information out there contained in the above post knowing that the CAMDOC's of the world would see it, share it, and cause others to pick up the phone or get on the internet and buy some more dinar in anticipation of "The release of funds will be in 10 days" so that when it happens, they'll have more opportunity to make more money.

I am disgusted at this process.  Yes, everyone has the right to Free Speech and everyone has the obligation to hear what's said and make their own determination as to its validity and then make their own decisions.  But at some point this idiocy has got to be pointed out, and somehow stopped.  I don't know how to do that, but I just know that there is a retired widow somewhere on a Social Security or other limited, fixed retirement income that upon reading this FINALLY felt like they had to make the call to spend that $100 this month buying dinar rather than renewing their prescription for the month.

I bet you if it was proven TNT Tony and CAMDOC were staunch Conservatives and that Widow was a retired school teacher who was a Liberal and MSNBC heard about it, they'd trumpet the injustice from the rooftops!  (and the opposite political affiliations would result in FOX News blasting it out) 

Maybe just maybe there's a news agency out there that will finally pick up on the story and follow through with some type of cautionary story (or even a news series) so that innocent people learn to see through the crap like this.

Oh, and Go RV!  (if it happens in ten days I'll be just as happy as my little Widow School Teacher!)
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sad but true Big Newby. Their are always folks out there who try to prey on the weak minded to their own advantage and distort, alter or just make up things for the better of themselves as apposed to working together and helping for the collective. Thanks to Adam, Mods, and all who make this site such as yourself sir a place where "keeping it real" is the mandate, it keeps the garbage always at the curb.

We are counting the days as well Thugs.

• Upvote 1

PT BARNUM once said "there's a sucker born every minute".........................that won't change. (800) infromercials selling the next great product prey on the weak, nothing new. The Gov preys on us daily, nothing new. I really don't feel for anyone that doesn't due their due diligence 1st. Sorry if that ruffles some but its the truth. I do wish everyone success even tho I know deep in my heart that's not realistic. Peace

• Upvote 3

Big Newby I agree with what you said except in this case the statement relates to the projects and the funds to spend to clean up this world that have been accumulating for approx 635 years. I don't know how real these projects and funds are but for once no one is asking anyone for any more money.

But goooooo RV

• Upvote 1

This event has been planned and anticipated for the last 635 years.

End Quote

Well now that does explain everything...Can I practice my Spanish?   Mierda de Toro.

Only 14 More Pumping Days Left Until TNT Tony's Hearing On April 30th In Kansas City ! :o

:D       :D       :D

Kansas City.....Reminds me of a great song.....

• Upvote 1

Well, wasn't THAT an exotic fly ball there....

Asian Royal Family X, huh?

Well Thailand has one, but I don't think the king would put something like this out unless it was official.

The post mentions CAMDOC.

The Kingdom of Cambodia..... hhhmmmm.

Check out THEIR currency rate. Cambodian riel (KHR)

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=KHR&To=USD

Wouldn't THEY be pleased if their currency went up?

Quite an under-the-radar country since the end of their most recent internal strife, and their GDP in 2012 was only $14 billion.

GDP skyrocketed in the region after 2000.

https://www.google.com/#q=cambodia+GDP

635 years ago was during the Khmer Empire, before the Kingdom of Cambodia (1431).

It was during the reign of a leader, not during a transition.

Sure would like some more on that document, I think it's unfair that it wasn't presented in whole and in context.

IF IN FACT it's a real document!!

Looks a bit "Nigerian Letter" to me...

JUST LIKE a reporter or guru to take something and assign a context...

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Interestingly, April 30th is the last day of elections in Iraq too as I recall..

Syncronicity @ work...

The 30th is also my bday. Hopefully it's a turning point in favor for everyone in this investment... Yes I am calling this an investment.

The "Asian Royal Family" refers to the White Dragon Society.  They are concerned, historically, with fighting corruption on a global level.  They are for a complete overhaul of the financial system, including implementing the GCR.  Saying they just want to put out rumors on the dinar is absurd.  Their focus is broader than that.  TNT Tony must have just heard about them, and I doubt he knows anything about them at all. 

The corporate-owned mainstream media knows nothing of the WDS.  They only put out "news" that the government and global banksters want out there.  Anything about the WDS would be the last thing they'd want made public. 

Maybe y'all should try to do a bit of research before writing something off as "garbage," just because TNT fell over some info.

I just hope the WDS behind-the-scenes influence is as strong now as I've read about.  :praying:   We can sure use any and all helpful support in the financial world right now!

• Upvote 1

EXCUSE ME, PLEASE!

Today, 17 April, 17th there were 18 International banks who received more than $34 MILLION US Dollars selling back their worthless dinars on auction to the Central Bank of Iraq at 1166 Dinar to the dollar.

Does ANYBODY think thay are fooling ANYBODY here???

When the CBI stops paying for dinars at 1166 dinars to the US dollar, we'll entertain the thought that MAYBE. . .just MAYBE it might be ready for the dinar to have a value above that of toilet paper.

UNTIL then, all the hype aside from every Guruunitic under every rock and hype from Mr. "IT'S SUPERFANTASTIC!!!"  we will be able to LIMIT our lost hopes on every day's garbage from every word that leaves their lying lips.

Remember THIS one!!! "IT HAS TO RV 2-WEEKS BEFORE THE ELECTION."

Here is the NEXT one:  "IT WILL RV BEFORE RAMADAN, FOR SURE!!"

or THIS one,

"IN COMING DAYS"

It has shown over-and-over-and-OVER CLEARLY to be MUCH easier and SAFER to simply watch the "OFFICIAL" posts from the CBI. When it is ready to RV. . . .THEY will tell you!

It WON'T BE TONY!

IT WON'T BE OKIE!

IT WON'T BE JESTER!

IT WON'T EVEN BE ADAM!

TONY has probably got a DEAL worked out.

There is a better than average chance that the DOJ worked out a "DEAL" with good 'ol Tony!

HIDE the truth from his multi-thousands of sheeples. . .keep saying "I KNOW BUT CAN'T TELL YOU," and keep saying "EVERYTHING IS SUPERFANTASTIC and ALL THE CALL CENTERS (whatever they are), and all the banks are MANNED 24/7!"

That way, the many hundreds of thousands of US citizens and MORE THOUSANDS of Aussies, Canadians and English and others WON'T BE TEMPTED to RAISE HELL with their lawmakers to OPEN UP and find out the REAL TRUTH.

Next month, the Executive Order about free investing in Iraq by US Citizens  RUNS OUT!  Maybe THEN SUPERFANTASTIC TONY will have "EARNED" his release of indightment from the Grand Jury.

PT BARNUM once said "there's a sucker born every minute".........................that won't change. (800) infromercials selling the next great product prey on the weak, nothing new. The Gov preys on us daily, nothing new. I really don't feel for anyone that doesn't due their due diligence 1st. Sorry if that ruffles some but its the truth. I do wish everyone success even tho I know deep in my heart that's not realistic. Peace

UPDATE:

After many years, the previously cryogenically frozen PT Barnum was awakened ....after a recent re-election.......and rephrased his former statement "There's a sucker born every minute" ... to... "There's a sh!tload of suckers born every minute, and it appears they all made it to the voting booth!!!"

:facepalm2:

Hey, I'm just passing the news on...   :reading-newspaper: it's right here in The 2nd Amendment Review!!

RVRVRVRVRVRVRV   GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!  RVRVRVRV

Edited by HungryWulf