Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goodbye Petrodollar

catmax

http://survivaljoe.net/blog/russia-pursues-oil-deal-with-iran/?utm_source=140415SJ2&utm_campaign=140415SJ2

Goodbye Petrodollar: Russia Pursues Oil Deal with Iran While Washington Blusters

New trade deals continue to chip away at the petrodollar’s status as the world’s reserve currency.

The latest news reveals that Russia and Iran are close to a deal that would allow Russia to buy a half million barrels of oil a day from Iran — no dollars involved!

Writing for FTMdaily.com, Jerry Robinson brings us the story:

Russia and Iran are forging ahead with a controversial oil-for-goods deal that is being criticized by Washington as a violation of Iran’s interim nuclear agreement.

Under an interim agreement reached with world powers last year, Iran is permitted to continue exporting no more than 1 million barrels a day of oil to six countries: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Turkey.

Now, Russia is offering to buy 500,000 barrels of Iranian oil per day, which Washington says will violate the terms of the interim agreement.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has already begun threatening more ‘sanctions.’

Iran’s response: The country refuses to ‘wait for America’s permission’ to increase its oil exports.

With every new oil deal that cuts out the U.S. middleman, we come closer to the time where we say goodbye to the petrodollar for good.

Right now, Washington D.C. seems to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. They’re losing power internationally… and they’re losing power domestically.

The evidence is becoming clearer and clearer that we may very well be witnessing the collapse of an empire.

Don’t be scared. Be prepared.
-Survival Joe

• Upvote 4

Collapse of an empire?...yes, but how did we hoodwink the world into paying for all oil transactions with USD in the first place??? Just wondering that's all??? On that note...just how long did we expect the rest of the world to play by our rules??? I guess all "empires" have their flaws, maybe ours is believing we can make other countries play by our rules, and make them think like we think...that just ain't gonna happen IMO!!!

Thanks for the post Catmax!!! ;o)

• Upvote 2

Collapse of an empire?...yes, but how did we hoodwink the world into paying for all oil transactions with USD in the first place??? Just wondering that's all??? On that note...just how long did we expect the rest of the world to play by our rules??? I guess all "empires" have their flaws, maybe ours is believing we can make other countries play by our rules, and make them think like we think...that just ain't gonna happen IMO!!!

Thanks for the post Catmax!!! ;o)

From what I can remember it was expolained in the link below. Basically after the world was taken off the gold standard and put onto the dollar standard member nations agreed and those that didnt were bullied into submission with "US Sanctions" .....

Washington seem to thisk trade sanctions are the answer to everything ...... and if that doesnt work it's all out War ...... no middle ground like working a deal.

I think it would be good for the world economy to end the dollar rule, but end it planned .... not to wait till it finally crash's.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175599-islamic-gold-dinar-will-end-evil-paper-empire-us-nato-slavery-of-mankind/

• Upvote 4

Well if they eliminate the petro dollar there's only one way to redeem those dollars

Purchase goods and services in the USA

So they planned an exit stradigy should there ever be one

They did this when they dumped the gold backed dollar in 1933

The dollar is only redeemable for another dollar or goods and services

They wall knew this going in

So if they all start spending those dollars for goods and services to redeem them guess what the USA gets all their debt notes back

And we continue on

See no one wanted that job but the USA did it and did it successfully now the other country's saw how we did it and they are jealous. So they think they can do it too

Well I don't think multiple petro dollars will work out to well it will lead to fights

The only thing they can achieve is a IMF petro dollar

It won't change anything in their country

They just won't have a United States to come to their rescue any more

I hope the IMF has a military and disaster response team like the USA has

If not the un will be very busy trying to dictate who's who

We are an important part of the global economy

If they want to change it

They better form an army

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OMG....... Right before our eyes, we watch history being made.  Really hard to keep one's eyes open.

The sand looks very inviting to stick ones head into it..

:facepalm3:

It has been happening for years only every country that has tried to stop using the dollar has been small time and the US has shut them up pretty quick. I have a feeling Iran will ne next

What's interesting this time is it's Russia and China ..... the US could never take them on, china alone China has 7,555,000 active military personnel the US has 1,360,000. In China there are 384,000,000 people who meet the conscription criteria which is more than the entire population of the US also they have 10,000,000 men every year who reach the lower level age for conscription. Where as in the US there are only 120,000,000 (age 18-49)people who are fit for military duty probably only 20% of whom would ever consider it.

• Upvote 3

The Machine...I love your numbers and you seem to have all the answers...But just forget this fact and we'll both be amused...''There are those who would rather have 10 Tigers than a 100,000 cats''...play your games and crunch your numbers can you tell me how much grit is in your sand...I know mine...

Ya know it takes time to redeem all

Those dollars in the USA

They don't want the dollar devalued while they still hold them

So as the dollars are being redeemed the USA just buys up more comodities like iron ore

Silver. Sulfer

All kinds of things

What are they going to tell us out dollar isn't worth anything so they don't want it

Well then it looks like they aren't going to be redeeming them here for any more than we get when we try spending them

Elsewhere

So it would have to be a gradual withdraw if anything

Then if every country starts using their own currency like Russia and china

Then no ones currency value changes

There will just be a lot more currency trading going on

They really don't know what's in the can they are trying to open

But it smells like a can of worms

The IMF may just have to step in and declare a petro dollar of their own

Where does that lead us

Any way ya look at it we can always go back to farming and fishing

The basics is not that hard to achieve and it's not a rat race people are different without all the competition

Maybe they will all show up at the same time at the forex

Then within 2 minutes with all the sells listed of the dollar it collapses

So what do they get for the trillions of collapsed petro dollars

Nothing

There would be no buyers

But hey they can't even redeem them for goods and services in the USA because they are worthless

Remember

The "power" to defeat the US is not military, though that is available through the strength of China.  The "power" for China and Russia, along with their partners, is the strategy and tactics financially and politically.  There maybe a war with bunkers, bombs, and brass, but the real long term war will be waged through the markets and money.  

The US HAS the financial and political power to win the war, but we have slowly lost that power over the past 30 years.  We now stand the chance of loosing it all.  Brass b'lls are needed by our leaders, and right now our leadership is nill X the number of people in our government.  We will wake up one morning wondering, "what happened to our country?"

• Upvote 2

Geez better come up with a new plan for the wallpaper made out of dollars

And us

Well the farm tractors will continue we will eat like kings in our homes heated with coal and natural gas

When all those dollars they had in their central banks backing up their currency is gone too

Geez now their currency is no good either

Good ole china with its USA dollar reserves of a couple two or three trillion dollars useless

Down the drain

We will just issue a new currency the next day one billion old dollars for one new one exchange rate

So we lose a weeks pay

Pending on if they hold back a week

Life goes on with our new currency

Currency is just a vehicle

Not a life line

Well if they eliminate the petro dollar there's only one way to redeem those dollars

So they planned an edit should there ever be one

So if they all start spending those dollars for goods and services to redeem them guess what the USA gets all their debt notes back

And we continue on Wrong ...... think of it this way. The US produces trillions in dollars (a worthless fiat currency) the only value it has is because the rest of the world is forced to use it for trade..... if the rest of the world stops using it between ourselves and just takes the hit and dumps the dollar your economy crashes if like you said in your post we spend all the dollars for goods and services in the US you get all your dollars back .... but thats no good to you either because all your left with is mountains of worthless paper, if there's nobody buying more dollars from you your system fails .... everyone else wins (they get rid of there stupid dollars)

See no one wanted that job but the USA did it and did it successfully now the other country's saw how we did it and they are jealous. So they think they can do it too

The US took it upon itself to take (by force) that position ...... why ..... because it was extermely profitable

Well I don't think multiple petro dollars will work out to well it will lead to fights ...... Multiple petro dollars ?? no they will just exchange there own currencies or commodities for oil

The only thing they can achieve is a IMF petro dollar .....WOW,.... the IMF is not a country and does not have a currency .

I hope the IMF has a military and disaster response team like the USA has Again the IMF is not a country ..... stands for International Monatery Fund

We are an important part of the global economy  by default and

They better form an army ha ha ha ..... you have been brain washed by the culture you have been brought up in ..... that seems to be the USA's answer to everything "do things our way or we will invade you then replace you with someone who is going to follow our rules" 

Who ever said the US was ruler of the world ..... you have a failing economy and your ever expanding military is one of the main causes ....... did you know in the league table of the worlds biggest economies the US is number 1 (for now) China will be in the next few years ..... but the US spends more on their military than the next 20 countries combined ...... absolutly outrageous ...... The US now has to create wars to justify its spending, it's crazy.

As for taking care of ourselves ..... we've done just fine without the US for centuries ..... your country was only founded 238 years ago ..... Irish history dates back to the stone age about 8,000 years ago.

What makes you more important than any other country ........ nothing.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It wouldn't be that bad of a deal for all deals with world to end. Forget being the worlds big brother and baby sitting and bring our resource home and quit exporting to the countries that don't respect us for our efforts and use our assets to help the people of the United States. The US would be a lot better off without the input of outsiders that have all the answer on how we should run our country when their own country is coming apart at the seems without helping anyone. The US can survive on its own and should step back, pull in all our assets for our own rebuilding and refuse any assistance to any country until the US is back on it's feet... JMO

So they planned an exit stradigy should there ever be one

And we continue on

Well I don't think multiple petro dollars will work out to well it will lead to fights

The only thing they can achieve is a IMF petro dollar

I hope the IMF has a military and disaster response team like the USA has

We are an important part of the global economy

They better form an army

I suppose you'd like the USA to remain the disaster response team, the global cop.

Well, my son and daughter won't be on that team. Maybe yours, but not mine.

No more cannon fodder to feed capitalism

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wow like the teacher just corrected my test

Hey if the dollar crashes they won't be redeeming them for any more than they are worth on the forex for goods and services here either

So they need the dollar to hold its value till they spend theirs

Do while they are spending theirs we spend them right back

If no one gives us crap for them neither will we give them crap for theirs

I'll sell them a used pencil for 1 trillion collapsed dollars

Come and redeem them

I suppose you'd like the USA to remain the disaster response team, the global cop.

Well, my son and daughter won't be on that team. Maybe yours, but not mine.

No more cannon fodder to feed capitalism

Do ya think I'm promoting something?

I'm just telling it like "I" see it

I read how y'all see it

I won't correct everything you said with a red marker to my way of thinking and pretend your wrong

It's just the wY I see it

Not promoting Anything

It is what it is

What's next my spelling and grammer is wrong so no matter what I think its got to be wrong too

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It wouldn't be that bad of a deal for all deals with world to end. Forget being the worlds big brother and baby sitting and bring our resource home and quit exporting to the countries that don't respect us for our efforts and use our assets to help the people of the United States. The US would be a lot better off without the input of outsiders that have all the answer on how we should run our country when their own country is coming apart at the seems without helping anyone. The US can survive on its own and should step back, pull in all our assets for our own rebuilding and refuse any assistance to any country until the US is back on it's feet... JMO

I hear what your saying and I agree to a point ..... until you look at the statistics. 

Your country is no longer an exporter ..... your an importer, your country needs the rest of the world more than we need you. The US has no manufacturing base left it is a service based economy.

Dont get me wrong I'm not anti American I just speak like an observer (impartial of course)

Without the dollar as world reserve you would be up sh!t creek with out a paddle. 

Just out of interest ..... what are these assets you want to bring home ....

• Upvote 4

I won't correct everything you said with a red marker to my way of thinking and pretend your wrong

oh burn ..... ha ha ha It was just easier that way, I was not trying to be condecending or anything

Hey if the dollar crashes they won't be redeeming them for any more than they are worth on the forex for goods and services here either

So they need the dollar to hold its value till they spend theirs

Do while they are spending theirs we spend them right back

if the dollar crashes .... it wont be on FOREX any more .... it wont be traded .... except in the US

you can only spend them right back if someone else accepts them ..... you have to accept them .... we dont.

It's my story and I'm sticking to it

Diasect it and mark it up in red for everyone machine

That's discrimination

Discrimination ..... really .... explain that one please

it's done to hundreads of posts every week on this site ....... is it because im not american or because you dont know how to debate with logic and reason and use facts to back anything up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes they can still come here with those dollars after it crashes and spend them all they want

Remember I got a used pencil waiting for them forsale one trillion crashed dollars

My logic is better than your logic crap doesn't fly with me machine

You remind me of the guy in the tank

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So they planned an edit should there ever be one

And we continue on Wrong ...... think of it this way. The US produces trillions in dollars (a worthless fiat currency) the only value it has is because the rest of the world is forced to use it for trade..... if the rest of the world stops using it between ourselves and just takes the hit and dumps the dollar your economy crashes if like you said in your post we spend all the dollars for goods and services in the US you get all your dollars back .... but thats no good to you either because all your left with is mountains of worthless paper, if there's nobody buying more dollars from you your system fails .... everyone else wins (they get rid of there stupid dollars)

The US took it upon itself to take (by force) that position ...... why ..... because it was extermely profitable

Well I don't think multiple petro dollars will work out to well it will lead to fights ...... Multiple petro dollars ?? no they will just exchange there own currencies or commodities for oil

The only thing they can achieve is a IMF petro dollar .....WOW,.... the IMF is not a country and does not have a currency .

I hope the IMF has a military and disaster response team like the USA has Again the IMF is not a country ..... stands for International Monatery Fund

We are an important part of the global economy  by default and

They better form an army ha ha ha ..... you have been brain washed by the culture you have been brought up in ..... that seems to be the USA's answer to everything "do things our way or we will invade you then replace you with someone who is going to follow our rules" 

Who ever said the US was ruler of the world ..... you have a failing economy and your ever expanding military is one of the main causes ....... did you know in the league table of the worlds biggest economies the US is number 1 (for now) China will be in the next few years ..... but the US spends more on their military than the next 20 countries combined ...... absolutly outrageous ...... The US now has to create wars to justify its spending, it's crazy.

As for taking care of ourselves ..... we've done just fine without the US for centuries ..... your country was only founded 238 years ago ..... Irish history dates back to the stone age about 8,000 years ago.

What makes you more important than any other country ........ nothing.

Ya we know what Europe looked like during World War Two

You guy would of been just fine without us

And im sure you would of defeated the Soviet Union also

You don't need anyone

Yep it must be your logic and facts kickng in

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't play that game...you know very well what the US contributes to the world. I'll not get caught up in a cat and mouse debate on another man's game...I chose my battles. As far as your analogies on the US's export I think we export our share of coal, wheat, corn, rice, iron and crude oil just off the top of my head. You keep on thinking that the US has no manufacturing capabilities, we invited it. There's a pride in the US that NO other nation can understand, wake a sleeping giant. With comments like yours the people of the US are about fed up with our own politicians, political dreadlock system and are taking charge of a country that has been left in the hands of tyrants for way to long. We're starting to understand through the disrespect shown through comments and actions that we're neither respect or wanted in the worlds development. I could care less what the statistics your referring to, they reflect what the silent majority have just come to realize and are in the process of changing. There are secrete societies that have strangle the US economy since the mid eighteen hundred that need to be addressed. The mere fact that the North American continent, its resources and our spirit are a combination that your statistics has no multiplier is the factor you can not get the sum of. Brother if you don't think I want bail out of the boat and grab the harness rope and pull my boat to safety, stick me up that creek and see what happens...you can guess where you can stick that paddle...      

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3