Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Stories From Stage3Alpha !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Bankers Are Openly Discussing Dong In The Rear Offices !

Ran88:  My Banker Is A Bit Nervous - In A Good Way

He's normally CALM like a desert stone. He says things are happening, and some good changes and corrections coming as well - he wasn't specific at all. I'd say he's extremely expectant compared to before. He said FINE ! ! to bringing a couple personal friends in to meet him, and that he will handle our exchanges personally, or a more junior personal banker if desired or whatever. 

Something is going on. Hurry up RV!

This guy OPENLY talks about the RV in front of his tellers !! They're simply WAITING, just like us.

But he's apparently been doing a LOT of preparation - MEETINGS with SUITS in the rear offices.

MANY bankers are OPENLY discussing Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, RV.

omolara April 14, 2014 Why do you think he was so nervous

ran88 > omolara April 14, 2014 Well I saw him emerge from a huge meeting with a bunch of suits for one thing.Must be under pressure to not screw up and to get ready for the tidal wave flood I guess.   Further, bankers will be under new OVERSIGHT ! !

WhoMe420 April 14, 2014 I have heard the same from our Banker and Wealth mgr at WF bank

carden April 14, 2014 Yes, I agree with ran88. I was told by the "private banker" that everyone at my branch has purchased Dong and most also have Dinar. They stay abreast with the news and are all hopeful this RV occurs soon.

Also, I know for a fact they have lots of people like me coming in every week or so buying more and more Dong. 

This kind of action has to make them all stand up and take notice. It's like a contagion - the urgency that is. It's catching on.
  • Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Bankers Are Openly Discussing Dong In The Rear Offices !

Ran88:  My Banker Is A Bit Nervous - In A Good Way

He's normally CALM like a desert stone. He says things are happening, and some good changes and corrections coming as well - he wasn't specific at all. I'd say he's extremely expectant compared to before. He said FINE ! ! to bringing a couple personal friends in to meet him, and that he will handle our exchanges personally, or a more junior personal banker if desired or whatever. 

Something is going on. Hurry up RV!

This guy OPENLY talks about the RV in front of his tellers !! They're simply WAITING, just like us.

But he's apparently been doing a LOT of preparation - MEETINGS with SUITS in the rear offices.

MANY bankers are OPENLY discussing Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, RV.

omolara April 14, 2014 Why do you think he was so nervous

ran88 > omolara April 14, 2014 Well I saw him emerge from a huge meeting with a bunch of suits for one thing.Must be under pressure to not screw up and to get ready for the tidal wave flood I guess.   Further, bankers will be under new OVERSIGHT ! !

WhoMe420 April 14, 2014 I have heard the same from our Banker and Wealth mgr at WF bank

carden April 14, 2014 Yes, I agree with ran88. I was told by the "private banker" that everyone at my branch has purchased Dong and most also have Dinar. They stay abreast with the news and are all hopeful this RV occurs soon.

Also, I know for a fact they have lots of people like me coming in every week or so buying more and more Dong. 

This kind of action has to make them all stand up and take notice. It's like a contagion - the urgency that is. It's catching on.

Thanks for the post Thug a licious!!! And I have to say, this stuff isn't even half azzzzz good made up stuff.... Do these people ever go out in public and interact with the world???? Talk about reading something into absolutely nothing... Its really kind of sad and almost genuinely pathetic... I think some of these people actually believe this stuff... which in itself is kind of a sad commentary of its own.... but I digress... 

• Upvote 5

Was the bank parking lot full that night after hours? 

HAHAHA!! You old timers have seen THAT one at least 3 times....

Keep grounded people, we're just waiting for the REVEAL like everyone else.

Backstage stories are JUST THAT.

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

well   if   one  was  to have ---  A  PRIVATE  BANKER   I guess  he   will  tell you anything  to keep  you   and  your  money coming  back  for  more bait !   we   have  a  private  investment  guru  guy  here in  this area  , he  serves  the upper  Tennessee  area  too   {  t- walker   he  has  commercial adds  and  bill boards ,  but  basically  he  draws you in with  I can help you with  your retirement ,  get you a great   plan !    I went  and   he  could only by  me a cup of coffee ,  he could do nothing else  for me ,  wasn`t  rich enough  :huh:  but  when I went  too the seminar  only  folks  in the later  part of  life  and a few other like myself were there , so  I guess what I am saying is  don`t  always  buy  the  bait until    you actually see it in your accounts  or  hands  } 

• Upvote 2

C'mon, NOBODY will know anything before it happens ..... even bankers. Stop wasting your and our time with this senseless pumper jibber-jabber. We'll go back three or four years and reread old posts if we want to read this old crappola.

• Upvote 2

I saw a bunch of SUITS at what I thought was a wedding and then a funeral..... They clearly were pretending because EVERYONE knows when you dress up in a suit it is to have a secret discussion about Dinar!

I'm not wearing a suit today so I guess I'm out of the loop... SAD FACE EMO HERE... Oh I found it :(

WowLewi

• Upvote 4

Bank stories are JUST THAT.

And I get negged for getting a little sarcastic?

STICK IT.

You are a lot more than a little sarcastic.  But then again, I like a lot of Sarcatic.  And there you have it.

I gave you a plus just to mess up your negativity.  Did it work?  Doesn't matter, I don't care anyway.

DW

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2