Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bamagirl

umbertino

A lot of regulars are dropping off this site. Pretty much losing faith in the dinar. If things don't happen this year, I suspect this site will start to die out even more.

Rightsonword... I would understand that if that was the case... Perfectly legitimate of course...

I'm  just concerned ( along with a lot of others here  I'm sure) about her well-being.

I do hope she'll let me know.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Bamagirl is doing just fine.  Spending lots of time with her family. 

Sometimes there's a need to step aside from things and she chose to do so.  :bravo:

Great news....Grazie PA..

PLease...If you'd get to communicate with her.... Could you give her a virtual hug on my behalf...Grazie.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Anyone who has been here a few years needs to step away once in a while for there own sanity, weather it's for personal reasons, family commitments, work commitments, lost faith in the dinar or just the fact that their getting busy with living ..... whatever the reason it's good to take a break.

hope to see you back soon Bamagirl

:bananacamel:

** Never had a reason to post a banana camel before this seemed as good a place as any.

• Upvote 1

I sure will Umbertino, virtual hugs are the best....she will be thrilled to know that you guys still think of her.  Who knows, when it RV's I think you'll see a lot of the old folks return.  ;)

Grazie PA...You're very kind and that's appreciated.. I was just concerned  about her as I deem her a FRIEND....Sent her an email but I can understand that maybe she's busy doing   things for / with  her family right now....Maybe I'll receive from her later on when she has more  time. ..

The most  important thing is that now  I / we here on DV got to  know she's fine. Again Grazie.

Edited by umbertino