Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-16-2014

TexasGranny

90 Tons of Gold, an announcement by the CBI to reprint the current currency and then an announcement to stop the media outlets from speaking about the CBI- thoughts on this MR Montana

Here are the articles

( press release ) does not have the CBI of making any statement regarding the imposition of the four commandments of the Iraqi private banks to any media outlets

4/13/2014

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176030-new-cbi-announcement-04132014/#ixzz2ypDUWMnt

What's Up Adam and modes...Do ya think the dinar will stay pegged to the dollar...What are the differences in rules for Iraq and the amount for the reserve in backing the IQD when it's not pegged to the USD...It just seems to be a more lucrative environment for the IQD to stand alone as an independent currency than to be pegged to another currency...

Adam:  It appears we are extremely close to an announcement of the RV - should we wait or put our financial team on alert.  Each time I think we are there and should receive positive news something else comes up and we disappointed again.  Do you think we are very close to an announcement - let's say this week? and do you think the RV dollar amount will be an exciting one?    

Hello Adam and Mods - After reading many articles on HCL and Budget it looks like no agreement may not be made until 2015 - My question is if Iraq and Kurds to not come to agreement on HCL and Budget being pass for 2014 do you think it's still possible for RV in 2014?  I hope that I am wrong but not seeing any GREAT signs that RV will happen this year.

Hey Adam,  what do you think about all this gold they are buying? Do you think it will RV alil higher than what you normally thought ? (i know you dont give rates - not asking for a rate).  i would just think with them buying all this gold they would use it to help raise the value of their currency.