Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - The CBI And The BIS Are K*I*S*S*I*N*G In A Tree !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting And Blowing A Whistle As Loud As I Can While Marching With Frankie !

Thug Note: MR Means 'Monetary Reset' In Frank-Speak !

Post by Frank26 » April 12th, 2014, 

Greetings Family........

Rio de Janeiro has a yearly carnival that is boisterous ….....Colorful....and full of energy that is foreign to many countries. It is a celebration …...An expression of triumph and great accomplishment. Even the dark skies are filled with rainbows of fireworks exploding from the East to the West. 

If I had it my way.......As the leader of KTFA I would not be making this post for you....Instead I would be asking you to bring your whistles and blow them as loud as you can until you are Blue in the face marching right by my side with a big smile on your face. Why? Well keep reading.......
~~~

First off in the last 48 hours the info or as I call it the Lava Flow of the MR has been spectacular. Let me blow my whistle at three significant items that have progressed beyond the initial first steps. First of all........We know that the CBI and the BIS are like two that are K...I...S...S...I...N...G in a tree since the end of last year. 

Apparently they got married and created Mr & Mrs CBIS which is impressive when you consider the BIS is the mother of all central banks. Why this relationship when it teeter totters like an elephant on one seat and a mouse on the other seat. Because they know something we don't Family......It's that simple.......

It's that transparent said Casper. Today we see these two giants go on a honeymoon. Like this.......Oh honey...Yes dear? …........ Do you need any money to go shopping with tomorrow? …....... No I have more than I need but if you want to give me some to show me how much more you love me sugar pie …...... 

I will take it and invest it wisely for the both of us …...... Love you too sweetheart. Yuck !!! But true. If the CBI had begged the BIS for money then I don't even think it would be worth it to go on a honeymoon. It is the BIS that for no reason at all.......For no logic at all at 1166 want to send more billions to the CBI. 

I have been saying the CBI is so filthy rich that you will never know how much in your lifetime. I don't know if the BIS knows how rich the CBI is but logic tells me that the BIS could invest in any currency it chose to be successful with but low and behold they decide to invest in the CBI and her worthless currency. Silly rabbits.......Silly transparency. 

In the Alpha of this investment......As a novice I invested in the IQD 10 years ago. In the Omega of this MR …....As professionals BIS is now investing in the CBI like a stock broker who has gone totally mad.

#2.........Finance Chiefs from around the globe on Friday gave the United States of America until year end to ratify long and delayed reforms to the IMF and threatened to move forward without it if it fails to do so. But Frank26 I thought you said this issue was settled already?

Yes......I told you last month not to worry about this and that they would give you an answer by the middle of the following month. Today is the 12th......missed it by 3 days. Now the question is …........

Is this good or bad for the MR? IMO......Rio de Janerio Carnival. Look KTFA Family.........The IMF was giving the USA until the end of April to settle this issue.......To give up about 3% seat power so that lesser positioned countries within the IMF can inch closer to a louder voice via voting power. 

But now the USA has until the end of the year to make this come true for the lesser countries. What about the major countries of the IMF? Their voice was as loud as Rio's Carnival demanding an answer and extinguishing any further delays. Let's say that Christine had an earful from many countries. 

So today this compromise appears........BUT HOW MANY BEANS WERE USED TO BUY HOW MANY COWS? Once again this is something that we will never learn and in all honesty......Who cares what they did.

I care about the results of these actions. What did the great nation of the United States of America give up to the 2010 reform and for what reasons? IMO........Family if we did not see this compromise and the United States did not give up on the 2010 reform then IMO.....the USA would have given up control of the MR. Oh but there is more........Isn't there Mr O?

IMO..........O and the Democrats would have suffered politically. There is an election in Iraq and there are midterm grades for the White House coming up. 

If this had not occurred today then the Democrats' grades would have been in the range of F+ to D-. IMO.......It could have swung the Senate back to the Republicans. IMO.......O and his party would not have partied nor looked as pretty ….......

As President Clinton did when he was rewarded with a success of Kuwait. This sounds serious. Family do you think it is serious enough to pull the trigger on the RV of the IQD? Let's ask a professional in this field of observation. Excuse me Mr Casper the Ghost........What do you think?

Well Mr Frank26........Maybe we can go public with the reforms after the midterms and during this process those in charge of the MR can push the button. Casper........That sounds like a Boo-tiful idea.

By the way.......Which major countries of the IMF do you think voiced their strongest opinions and displeasure? Can you say vodka and caviar along with take out and checkers? Then you will have no problem saying Russia and China. By The Way again........Do you think these two countries want gold or oil.........................From Iraq? You got it..........OIL!!!

#3...........I forgot what it was.............LOL in reality let's just leave it for Wednesday's CC at 7pm EST. Suffice it to say that today one of the greatest pieces of info we have received on the MR surfaced. 

Another important factor is that an issue that may have been a cause to delay the MR is no longer capable of feeding a stalemate. Time is not being wasted.......And that is so good to see. 

Christine Lagarde basically condemned the USA and their sloth attitude on USA Today and across the news media when she declared that a deal on the 2010 reform was reached. 

She forgot to mention that China and Russia have been pacified and now the world wants the MR to bring forth the RV of the IQD.......NOW!!!

Because the world is changing …......USA is part of the world.........Our currency is part of the USA. Sometimes change can be good and sometimes change can be bad.

#3...............LOL...........I was only kidding and here it is. In the Alpha Zebrani and Talabani were considered terrorists. But that was over 30 years ago when Saddam was around scaring the daylights out of them.

It is now the Omega and today we see these two gentlemen are going to be removed from the active terrorist list. It is safe to say that there is an unknown list of things that have to be checked off in the Omega of this MR.

I wish I knew how long or short this list is. But I am grateful to see almost daily unknown factors of the Mr being checked off this list.

CBI says to the world and BIS invest in me because I am the Revelation of the future that is coming. Good thing or bad thing Family? Hmmm......I don't care because I read the book and I know how it ends.

My Christian love and Alohas.  KTFA,  Frank
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the post Thug! Could you use your google translator for me? I have better luck with the Iraqi articles! Was wondering how much Frankie had to drink?

Think, maybe Frankie thinks we are close, but maybe the ship's at sea are closer!

Go RV or RI Soon!

• Upvote 3

Thanks DT...I'm as confussed with Sandfly's "OK'' rather than "Thanks" as I am with what this article is tryin' to imply...I'll go out on a limb and say it's good, for Sandfly...he doesn't have to hit as many keys with this reply...faster count more logs logged....

• Upvote 1