Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

Bravo Nelg.... You and I tend to see many things from the same prism..... and I'm sure you figured out my response was from within of the context of what you pointed out so well......and I appreciate your pointing out this very important aspect in teaching as well....

• Upvote 2

I am angry that they use a book to make false predictions.  Particularly about this investment.  Now I see one saying the blood moons happen for 2 years.  Uh yeah right....The blood moon is over.  My moon does not look bloody tonight.  Therefore fail.

The following are the dates for the 4 Lunar Eclipses.  They are only a about an hour in duration.

NASA Luna Eclipse Page

2014 Apr 15 - 07:46:48 Total 122 1.291 03h35m 01h18m Aus., Pacific, Americas

2014 Oct 08 -  10:55:44 Total 127 1.166 03h20m 00h59m Asia, Aus., Pacific, Americas

2015 Apr 04 - 12:01:24 Total 132 1.001 03h29m 00h05m Asia, Aus., Pacific, Americas

2015 Sep 28 - 02:48:17 Total 137 1.276 03h20m 01h12m e Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, w Asia

• Upvote 2

The following are the dates for the 4 Lunar Eclipses.  They are only a about an hour in duration.

NASA Luna Eclipse Page

2014 Apr 15 - 07:46:48 Total 122 1.291 03h35m 01h18m Aus., Pacific, Americas

2014 Oct 08 -  10:55:44 Total 127 1.166 03h20m 00h59m Asia, Aus., Pacific, Americas

2015 Apr 04 - 12:01:24 Total 132 1.001 03h29m 00h05m Asia, Aus., Pacific, Americas

2015 Sep 28 - 02:48:17 Total 137 1.276 03h20m 01h12m e Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, w Asia

Thanks Mark for saving me the effort. I know that Botzwana is angry with me and

that he believes I predicted the RV, or end of the world, with my comments about

the blood moon's. It's okay. And I am asking that this thread continue and not be

closed as previously requested. Botzwana I never stated that the blood moon was a

sign of the RV. Though I wished it was. I simply pointed out that throughout history

there SEEMS to be some correlation between blood moon's and major historical

events. Especially where Israel is concerned. The Holy Spirit has put it greatly upon

my heart to give you mercy and not reply to anger with anger. Most people here will

Truly testify that is NOT my nature. I sense, by the Holy Spirit, that you are in the

middle of an extremely difficult time. A lot of us truly feel your pain. All I am attempting

to do is show you love that hopefully in love you may question God himself what

is going on. I simply pray that when you're alone late some night, just ask out loud

, God what is your problem? Don't you love me as much as you say you love others?

I can't force you to see, or know, what I do. But I KNOW that if you just ask he'll

Answer. And I most certainly know that, "ANSWERS", are exactly what you're looking for.

You are forever in my prayers.

• Upvote 2

1509877_308471195973153_6467752100489622

Considering he has completely FAILED in every word HE said...I am not one to worry much about that LGD...

10009781_308471405973132_783798187836609

I have more examples but at least you get the gist of it.  I work EVERY Sabbath, and I have never died...No one else has either for that matter.  Sounds like a failed commandment if you ask me.

First, Botswana the passage you quoted concerning the kingdom and "this generation" not passing away until all these things concerning the judgment of Israel and Jerusalem be fulfilled has not failed.  Jerusalem was destroyed in a.d. 70, long before that generation passed away.  And, yes, all the predictions Jesus made were fulfilled.  Jesus used expressions that had been used in the past to describe judgments on other nations.  His words did not fail.  They were fulfilled in the first century.

Matthew 18 has also been fulfilled.  In fact most of the disciples of Jesus were present on Pentecost when He established His kingdom and sat down upon the Throne in heaven (at the right hand of the Father).  The "death" is a physical death and not spiritual . . . at least in this passage.  Again, the word of Jesus did not fail!  It was fulfilled.  

Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21 do not predict the "end of the world" as some would have us believe.  No one know when that will happen.  It could be tomorrow or 2000 years from now, but there is a coming end.  The end of any sinful nation or generation have many of the same elements and therefore some of the same predictive words to describe the judgments that can and do happen.  One thing the scriptures make clear, the "final judgment" and the end of all things will happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.  No signs will point out the day or the hour of when it will happen.  Jesus said not to be led astray by those who give such predictions (Mt 24:4).  Jesus' predictions were of the "end of the age" not the end of the world.

The sign of the "coming of the Son of Man" appearing in the sky and "on the clouds" happens every time judgment comes on a nation or people.  Don't be fooled into believing it is going to happen in our generation.

No that all the words of Jesus are real, truthful, non contradictory, and completely true. . . though sometimes they are misrepresented by human interpreters.     

• Upvote 2

Are you serious????  Someone really asked for intervention.... wow, that's kind of fragile... Wish they would have just moved on instead.... Well I enjoyed the opportunity to examine the depths of my faith and grow stronger in it not by its strength to form an opposing opinion.... but the opportunity to examine and know better from a different place, that which I believe....

Botzwana, I hope you hear my concern for you as a friend sitting next to you and not some patronizing voice coming from above..... I don't play that way by nature.... I want for you to know who you are from within, not as reaction to that coming from without.... And indeed that's  something I would want for every individual.... That is where the true strength is... that is where you will find the Truth... and that is the only place you will find and know the G-d that IS..... That knowing, that comfortability in your own skin is not going to come from the words of others or their needs for your life, or you anger at the grandiosity or failings of others...... People are human, with all their faults and needs and fears... They will many times be wrong... and sometimes right... and none of that matters when it comes down to who you are .... and what you believe.... That question does not live outside you...... it is conversation reserved for your internal journey of discovering who you are..... not who you are relative to any one else... But  Who you are on this planet... and why it matters that you are here..... Blessings ~~.

PS I wrote this and then walked away forgetting to hit send.... so some of the comments may be out of sync with your post Mark, as I didn't see it before I wrote this.... ..

Ya, that was me and I really didnt want intervention but just didn't want to see it get uglier either as I have seen many times before where a good DV member leaves pi$$3d off and doesnt come back or get band saying the wrong thing. I love a debate and when you debate your respectful and very very logical. Markinsa said exactly what was needed and all is well. Sorry for being a baby and now that I have said my peace I will make some final points and leave this thread :tiphat:

As with your level headed responses have done "I believe" has kept the peace. I have read your responses and I must say you make sense from the senseless and I admire your patience and logical input and I cant imagine your life experiences that make you so logical in all your writings here. I mean that!

I will bow out of this now since one of you is already begging for a mod to stop it.  It seems no one can EVER have a different opinion without crying for Daddy Mod to come and close the topic out.  Ughh....

I mean really.  If one was SO sure in his beliefs it seems he would want this one to stick around.  Much like 12 Angry Men.  "Wasn't it the idea for all of you to convince me I was wrong"  But no...Someone has called for Daddy.

I will bow out now.

Ya, that was me but how much I see this over the last few years it usually gets ugly to the point of someone getting the boot and I did not want to see that as I like everyone hear. I have nothing against a good debate but like I said, when it sounds like its personal like religion it usually ends with a great DV member leaving pi$$3d or another getting band. What Markinsa said is basically all I called for unless things got uglier and that was to make sure everyone stayed respectful of others opinions and/or beliefs in this thread. I dont matter much to some so a Mod's presence is all that is needed to calm the waters. No need to bow out if you are convinced on your beliefs just like to see everyone respect others beliefs also as long as that belief doesnt harm another. :peace:

Ok, I'm done ranting. Now that it seems I pi$$3d in everyones wheaties I appoligize but I also had an opinion on this thread and thats all it was.  :shrug:  :rake:

• Upvote 4

Just a word from a relative newbie. Not everyone here is Christian. Not everyone here believes the same. This is not only okay but a very good thing. We have many perspectives and much to teach and learn from one another. That said, let me make a few points.

First, the two sides are coming from two contradictory places. The Christians belief the bible is divinely inspired and cannot be wrong. This belief will not change. Botswana and those like him (and there are others) do not accept the bible as anything but ancient writings of debatable worth. With these two diametrically opposed viewpoints any agreement on the validity of biblical references will be nigh impossible.

Second, from what I see, this has become a field day for people to vent frustration. Neither side will "win". I have spent much of my life caught up in this debate. It is never ending and reminds me of that song "It is the Song That Never Ends". Showing my age here but Lambchop had the right idea. Bash my head to make it stop.

Finally, those who are reading pain from the postings, I don't for a moment tell you you are wrong but I would say your approach is more apt to alienate than heal. If as I seem to sense from some of the recent posts, many of you wish to create a healing environment and not the hurtful one that this was becoming, I would suggest that you pick up the soap box, put away the dogma, and clean off your glasses. This goes for both sides of the issue. Neither side is completely right. The reality is that prophecy is vague, elusive, and open to interpretation. I can make a case for many biblical prophecies to have been fulfilled in many ways just as I can for Nostradamus and Edgar Casey. I can make a case for the infallibility of scripture and a case for how it is completely wrong. These issues aren't the keys. They are the wedges used to blind the masses and turn us into sheeple. Ultimately, Jesus Christ taught love and acceptance. For the Christians, this means hear people like Botswana out and respond lovingly and without attack. For those on the other side, Christians have found something that helps them keep their lives in order and to be good people. Don't attack them for it. Respond to their offers of prayer with thankfulness that they wish enlightenment to come to you.

Despite the differences, I believe most here are reaching to be better than they are and together we can be a force of intelligence in a world blinded by dumbing down and neglect. Let's not allow a debate to show the world that even those striving for better are helpless in the face of dogma. Let's rise above it and become the better for it.

-climbing off the soapbox and retiring back into the shadows-

• Upvote 3

There's lots of atheists in this world and on it too if they don't choose to learn how to use faith to leave that's up to them

They can stay right where they are at

But their eyes won't be working any more once they are in the cold dark earth of cremated

I would only suggest that while you have this opportunity to learn about faith

Because once your eyes don't work and there's is no bible in your dirt hole to read you will never learn

The bible is to me like a manual to learn from

It's not a commandment

You can choose not to learn and see where you end up

Like the manual in your car says to change your oil or your car will not last

You can ignore that and see what you get

I didn't ignore the book of life

I don't use it to gain worldly things

I have asked for things before and I did get them

Which taught me that this is something that shouldn't be abused or taken lightly

But hey it's up to each individual

But if your gonna ridicule

Expect ridicule back

Dragon, a decent effort, one that I doubt you even understand you made. So let me

explain. First I didn't respond to Botzwana in ANY negative manner. Second I don't

see pain in his post, my HOLY Father told me. Thirdly, being Christian doesn't make

one perfect, and I doubt a true blood bought Christian would say otherwise. And last

But certainly not least, lost demonic controlled people have been attempting to

Silence Christians forever . And to their chagrin what has happened? Christianity

Has grown into the largest faith in the history of mankind. How'd that happen with just

a FEW fishermen? You insinuate you are agnostic. Sorry but to see the reality

Before your eyes and deny the Holy Fathers existence requires far more faith than

I posses. But what truly amazes me is this. I personally can't stand reading anything

Dinar-Stud post, just boils my blood. So how do I handle it? I DON'T GO THERE. It's

that simple. I know if I went there it would be a worthless battle that neither of us

would win. Sound familiar? Now ask yourself, why is it that you and other lost souls

ALWAYS gravitate to what is an indisputably spiritual thread? You know you're not

going to believe, and you know you're never going to change Christians believe.

These were your own words, so how is it that you simply can't ignore a spiritual

thread? Allow me to give you my opinion. It's demonic. Not saying you're possessed

but greatly influenced by demonic forces. And they know full well what happens

when the word of God is preached. People get saved. You can't stop it because it's

the Holy Fathers will and power that goes out with his word and it NEVER comes

back without doing what my Holy Father sent it out for.

We are all here on planet earth for one reason and one reason only, to make a

choice. Will you trust Jesus Christ, or will you follow Lucifer to hell?

And if you say, "I don't believe it. I won't make a choice", then you've made a choice.

God sends NO human being to hell.that's a choice you choose.

As for me I WILL NEVER be silent. Until you kill me I WILL preach my Holy Fathers

word.

Botzwana you are forever in my prayers.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I'll tell ya a little story about what happened to me one time

I was young hitchhiking thru Houston Texas one time on the Sw side of town I got dropped offf

I iwas headed north to I-10 east

I was on 59 north about a 10 lane express way

No one was stopping they were all hurling by at 60 to 70 miles an hour

And I said to my god

If I only had 20 dollars I could go into this Denny's. Here at 1-59 and i think it was Richmond

I could go into this Denny's and get something to eat and then come out and just take a city bus to the other side of town where I could get a ride

I was on my way to Florida I believe

It wasn't a few seconds later as I locked around after stating what I needed

That I saw about 60 or 70 yards away a piece of something tumbling towards me

My faith told me that was the twenty dollars

I stared at it as it tumbled towards me and it just kept coming

To within about 20 to 30 feet where I could see it was in fact money

I ran over to see it and it was indeed a 20 dollar bill

Now how does that happen

You ask for 20 dollars

And 20 dollars is blown across a huge parking lot right to you I just a few seconds

Me personally I believe god knew I really needed that 20 dollars And he sent it my way

It doesn't matter what people say or believe about what I just wrote

But it is a fact

• Upvote 3

I know I said I was not going to post on this thread anymore but I felt compelled to after reading the last few post and a few others that if all people had the mentality of you guys this world would be a better place. You guys are some of the most sensible people I have seen anywhere. Yep, my very 1st post I admit I was wrong in thinking people here were getting rough in turn I see some of the greatest people.., and no, I'm not just saying that, I mean it.

Don't know why you were negged LGD but I evened you out.

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 2

Folks!

Greetings

Thanks for your hospitality and the excellent exchanges of your opinions. I learned quit qua bit.

Based on my spiritual inspiration (credit due to TODO for his input 3 years ago), I am hoping for a RV around mid-May. I will post again around mid-May. I will be a happy camper for a RV as low as removing 2 zero's. But I am hoping for a rate better than that. Please let this be my statement for what it is.

With thanks to the living God

Best wishes to all of you

TSR

• Upvote 1

It's wierd how that works

To me faith is confidence

Just in the pure sense of the word

I don't think one can say

Well I know this won't work but I'll give it a try

You never believed from the beginning

You had no faith

So believe It or don't

There's no In between

There's nothing else to learn

There's no manipulating it

It is what it is

You believe or you don't

"but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" (2Pt 1:15).  That is gentleness toward the one to whom you are giving a defense, and reverence toward the God who gave you hope and the power to speak it in love.  

"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak.  Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders,making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with graceas though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person (Col 4:4-6)."

Christians are to give an answer and a defense to those who ask, but the attitude one give that defense is one of gentleness, grace, wisdom, and love when one is sharing the mystery of Christ, the gospel of salvation and hope.  

Col 

• Upvote 1

Expect ridicule back?

but-sanctify-the-lord-god-in-your-hearts

See what I mean about people twisting the Bible?  He calls for ridicule back....Ughhh...

Yes, but don't expect to be able to use that as a defense for denying Christ.  Those Christians were such hypocrites, I didn't want to be like them.  All any of us can do is accept that Gift that is given and "try" to walk in the shoes of the Giver, and we have all failed miserably compared to Him.  Please forgive us for our failures, but don't deny him, because of what we do.

-

• Upvote 3

Our "faith" in God, the Bible, salvation through Christ, the resurrection is based on "evidence," an evidence given by the Creator of everything, Jehovah God.  

There are logical reasons for faith.

There are logical reasons for holding a teaching from the Scripture.

There are logical evidences for the believer to hold to our hope.  

Faith is substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

A person without logical reasons for believing has a faith in faith which can be challenged and destroyed.  It is a faith without a foundation.  Such a person will say and believe that everyone can believe what they want to believe and what they believe can be true.  It is a contradiction in logic and fails to produce anything but confusion and weakness.  

Faith built on evidence stands the test of examination by even enemies of truth.  

• Upvote 1

....once again, per Rod Serling:

For those who believe, NO explanation is necessary.

For those who don't believe, NO explanation is possible. :shrug:

Chess, Serling's statement is fallacious and has no real meaning.  

It would mean something if he said, 

"For those who just want to believe, NO explanation is necessary.

For those who don't WANT to believe, NO explanation will be accepted."

The Twilight Zone was a walk in the dark.  Enjoy the weird ideas he came up with, but also some good ones.  Like, "There is nothing in the dark that isn't there when you turn on the lights." 

• Upvote 1

I don't think publicly calling anyone a lost soul in front of potentially thousands of people, no matter how much they may or may not be, really helps at all. Nor does signing posts "I'll pray for you" help that much either. I've been a Christian my whole life and I think the Christians plight would be much more effective if more of them lived by example and not by words.

Sorry LGD, I understand everyone has their own way, and I know you mean well, but that's my two after reading this train wreck of a thread.

Edited by _RFJ
  • Upvote 5

I don't think publicly calling anyone a lost soul in front of potentially thousands of people, no matter how much they may or may not be, really helps at all. Nor does signing posts "I'll pray for you" help that much either. I've been a Christian my whole life and I think the Christians plight would be much more effective if more of them lived by example and not by words.

Sorry LGD, I understand everyone has their own way, and I know you mean well, but that's my two after reading this train wreck of a thread.

No offense taken at all. You have a right to your opinion.

But may I ask a few questions?

If you go to a doctor and he discovered that you had a terminal illnesses, how would

you know unless he told you?

I did not judge anyone's salvation, they made their views well known. I merely did

what my Holy Father told me to. "Go years forth into all the world, teaching all things

that I have shown you". You say you're a Christian but publicly ridicule me for doing

that which the Holy Father ask. . I'm confused. Are we not told in the scriptures that

If any brother or sister in the Lord is found in transgression go to him or her in

private and present your case? And it further states that to do it in this manner

So as not to embarrass the church before the lost world.

As far as my statement for Botzwana I felt it good to give him Resurrection Sunday

To let him know he is in my prayers. And as I previously mentioned to ask all our

Christian members here to pray with me. So did you pray for Botzwana?

I meant my request from the deepest areas of my heart.

So in closing, I mean you or nobody else any harm. But I have been used by my Lord

to lead many souls to salvation through Jesus Christ. And I will never cease to do

so. If you meet me you will know that Jesus Christ is Lord, and that he loves you.

Reject that if you will, but I will not stand before my Holy Father on judgment day

and explain why someone within my circle never heard the good news.

• Upvote 4