Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

ok i just viewed the video.....VERY interesting. anyone have more information on this?

I found it pretty intriguing as well so went looking at some of my regular public and private sites.. There isn't any scholarly commentary by any of the Rabbinical community (on the sites I know).... it seems to almost exclusively come from the Christian community in terms of analysis... The Jewish Press says There will be a string of four "blood moons" in the year 5775, and one of them will shine over the Passover seder. Whenever this happened in the past, enormous events took place in Jewish history..and then goes on to talk about the Christian guys who discovered and wrote about it... Alot of the commentary in general about blood moons talk a great deal about astrology, and the Jewish position on it's place in Jewish life (or lack thereof), which is probably why that guy in the video took such great pains to distance what himself and he said from astrology (and not sure at all if his explanation would be sufficient in meeting the criticisms against astrology).... And the zionist site seems to be almost a direct repeat of the above..... So it appears that most if not all analysis from a religious perspective will be in Christian sites discussing this event.

• Upvote 3

Low on battery will look for your fuller response in morning

But why maybe?

Good morning Muleslayer.  Taught classes all day yesterday and just noticed your response this morning.  I will not have time to give a fuller answer until this afternoon.  I'll be brief at this point.  Many of the things that "prophetic teachers" claim as prophecy are things that have nothing to do with prophecy.  These teachers use passages that tell the reader what will happen if they do not obey God or if they obey God.  These passages are not "prophecies" in the true sense of the nature of prophecy.  Some prophecies used have already been fulfilled in Christ and the kingdom established at Pentecost.  

Just because something comes from the Bible does not make it applicable to today or to our future situation.  Before I take what any person says as true, I make sure what is being said is fits all other passages and does not contradict other known truths found in the Bible.  Several passage I heard in the video do not fit known truths - therefore, maybe.  

• Upvote 2

Botzwana, come on man.... really? I can't really say that I adhere to the prophetic views of this particular interpretation.... but a lot of people do... So what? Its their belief and how does it hurt you to respect what other people believe.... This event is not over.... it goes into 2015, so you can't exactly jump up and down like a cricket trying to make your point yet..... ...So maybe something does happen... maybe something doesn't ..... but how does it hurt you or your life to respect the beliefs of another... I mean are they setting your front lawn on fire... or egging your car... or spray painting your cat?!?!  Maybe they are wrong, maybe they are right, I've been both numerous times in one week.... so what.... It takes nothing from you, that I might believe differently...

And I would be the first to support one's right to express disagreement.... you're entitled to your opinion as is every individual..... but man... come on... you don't need to express your different viewpoint by being so incredibly disrespectful to something considered Holy and the Word of G-d by many.... Maybe to you its not Holy.... but I know you are not ignorant to the fact that to many it is....And it takes nothing from your life to respect it as a part of the lives of many others.... And my friend, don't be guilty of the same thing that so angers you.... the need by some to shove their beliefs down your throat... Are you not doing the same, only brutally crass at that...

This time of year is very special to many religions... not just Christians.... and frankly I would be saying the same thing to anyone who disrespects the heart felt beliefs of any religion/person practicing beliefs that live in the depths of their heart.... And they may be different from mine... and it takes nothing from me that I respect them as I wish to be respected by them.....

And I have to ask, for my own curiousity.... why are you so angry about what others, who are not you.. believe??..... And in any case... genuine Blessings to you in whatever way G-d speaks to you and your heart... .  

• Upvote 12

Some people are so ignorant that they are simply unaware of it when they say something incredibly ignorant, so they just go on their merry way unaware that they have done anything that would trigger embarrassment in a more knowledgeable person.  I'm referring to Botswana in this comment.

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I find it interesting that this site gets more replys on rumors than it does on the news posted.  Blood moon, Blue moon, Full moon none of this mattes.  The HCL, budget and the DFI funds have not been sorted out and y'all hanging on a moon to trigger and RV/RI.  Have the guru's picked this one up yet?

That's because I like to rip on the hype!

And the resst 

Blood moon RV, gimme a break!

Or "They want this done before Ramadan!"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rayzur do you REALLY think religion hurts no one?  I mean really?  The Muslim honor killings that are routinely practiced is not harming to the kids whose parents cut their heads off?  Really?  

YES what other people believe has a HUGE effect on what they do...and it DOES effect others!  You would be blind not to see that.  The Muslims flew the plane into the WTC BECAUSE of their religious beliefs.  Did that have an effect on others?  You are not angry about that?  

The "christian" minister who rapes children I.E. what happened in Waco....HAD an effect on others right?  

I love the three that voted me down.  The blood moon prophecy WAS false.  What happened?  WHERE is the RV?  You shouldn't be stoning me that points out the fallacy but should REALLY be pointing to the member that made the false prediction in the first place.

10264709_10203095204357682_8359578516399

Just as long as everyone else thinks like you the world will be a better place.

Maybe we should put everyone who dissents in ovens and gas showers. Yes, that's

the ticket. Christians and all religious freaks are guilty of creating all the evil in this

World, so we good and tolerant people who are enlightened must eradicate all

those evil religious freaks. Gas chambers, human ovens, these are the tools not

of religious freaks but enlightened human beings.

Now for a more serious note,

You sir are a fool. Not my words, God's word.

He also said that we will all give an account for every word we speak.

• Upvote 3

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't.

Than to live my life as if there isn't a God, then die to find out there is.

Just me thinking out loud..........on this Holy Weekend!

AMEN SISTER.

Botzwana,you are forever in my prayers.

• Upvote 4

Sounds like he's referring to a spiritual death to me. And your definitely spiritually dead.

And I personally believe that one of those men standing there is still alive.

After Christ resurrection when he reinstated Peter for denying him Jesus , getting

Up, told Peter to come with him. But Peter seeing John getting up asked, what about

This man? Jesus replied,"IF I WILL HE STAYS HERE UNTIL I COME AGAIN, WHAT'S

THAT TO YOU? YOU FOLLOW ME".

John is the only apostle that we have no record of his death. We only know that he was

imprisoned on the island of Patmos at the age of 90. Living till 90 at that time was

unheard of. And Jesus was not known to make flippant statements for no reason.

Also, you should know that the centurian that pierced Jesus Christ with the spear

is likewise rumored to be alive.

You are forever in my prayers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't.

Than to live my life as if there isn't a God, then die to find out there is.

Just me thinking out loud..........on this Holy Weekend!

Well said!

• Upvote 3

Wow! This topic has gone way off course to nothing but full on attacks! I would recommend Mod input or close topic to stop further attacks. If people cant stay on topic without attacking another he/she should not type anything at all and move on.

Religion and race is a touchy issue. If you did not agree with this thread and what it meant.., should have left it alone and moved on as it was not hurting anyone or attacking anyone "Botz" :(

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 4

Believe what you will Botz, but for me, I have seen the work of God in my life on many occasions. The fact that I am still alive can not be explained by all the science in the world. Many doctors have tried but none of them has ever come up with an explanation. Seems to me that the vaccines that are quoted above as being invented by men are the work of God. I will still pray for your soul for that is what this Christian does.

• Upvote 4

Botzwana,

Honestly, you're using straw man references to bolster your point.... but maybe you have them wired up as real... and maybe that's a part of your anger?

Using the actions of marginalized extremist zealots, who use their interpretation of their religion, or who have been duped into using their religion as a foundation to justify killing..... no more accurately represents the scriptural teachings of G-d, or the practice of any of the major religions..... than the Stormfront members who kill innocent children, women and men represents you....

The Jihad of radical Muslims, the Crusades of radical Christians..... are the political agendas of the men who use G-d to further their earthly ambitions... and neither represents those who worship as devout religious human beings in search of knowing G-d...

It might also be helpful to note that the honor killings are not a religious practice of Islam or any other religion, nor are they specific to the Muslims. Honor killings are cultural practices across the globe found in many countries, virtually always involving men killing or mutilating women. The torture and killing of girls and women here in the US during the Salem witch period, was no more Christian, than honor killings are Muslim. It is men disguising their earthly fears and need to control by using the Word of G-d,.... but truly, that does mean it is the Word of G-d.... And confusing the two as if they were one, doesn't mean that the Christian or Muslim or Jewish religion is confused.

As far as the twin towers.... I'm not really a good one to ask about that. I don't think it had one single thing to do with religion, or Muslims or belief in G-d, or religious practice.....I will likely go to my grave believing it was political, economic, and corporate endorsed murder that served the agenda of greedy, ignorant men. Blaming the religious believers in G-d, is much easier than facing the reality of the evil that some men do in service to money.....And in any case,  G-d had nothing to do with the free will choice of men who have turned from their G-d in executing that destruction....

And Waco? David Koresh was a mentally ill albeit charismatic man who developed a hybrid religion of Christian / Jewish practices that no more represented the teachings of either religious foundation, than it represented family life in America. That he used G-d to further his demented agenda, doesn't mean he practiced any religion of G-d... His doctrine was treated as a religion and was tailor made to serve his agenda..And for what its worth, in my experience, I found him to be so narcissistic, that I'm not altogether sure he didn't see himself as the god...

So if you're talking about outlier religions and worship doctrines that are specific to the leader and not fundamentally practiced as does the majority of the major religions.... then hopefully you realize you are grouping a whole lot of people into categories of extremes they themselves would not recognize as their religious practice, or identify with it as their religion...

As far as the blood moon prophecies,..... that cycle is not over yet. We've just experienced the first of the cycle that will occur over two years time. If someone called it for the first moon... Okay, they were wrong. But that doesn't mean all religion is wrong... And judging everyone or a practice by something one individual said, doesn't make them, or their religion wrong. The person was wrong... and again, so what... he/she was wrong..... okay.,, Nothing happened. Thank G-d.

And BTW, I did not neg you and don't neg people for their opinion, just because its different from mine... To me, that seems honestly kind of stupid and junior high material... but I digress... What bothered me about your posted thoughts , was not that they were different from mine, or that they were factually inaccurate in some cases,...... but that your anger so overwhelmed you, that all you could do was strike out at one of the most treasured and Holy inspired works given by G-d to millions and millions of devout people who seek Him... Botzwana your anger became this sweeping comment that struck deep in the hearts of good people you unfairly cursed as group of people you lumped in with every vile thing done by extremists who were only using G-d....

I guess I wanted to say something in giving you the chance to back up and think about what you are saying... so you can get at whatever is really eating at you... I don't think that what I or any other individual believes is really the source of your anger. You are your own man, with your own beliefs, where is the source of anger that leads to your need to lash out at others for their beliefs? And moreso, an anger that leads to such a crass attack on the one thing universally held to be the Holy inspired Word of G-d? Maybe you want to consider who or what it is you're really angry about, and go after that in meaningful discussion to work it out... and leave G-d out of it? G-d Himself did nothing to you..... Don't make the mistake of thinking He is the same as those who use him for their own gain, or glory, or wealth, or fame of whatever....The G-d who IS  apart from our belief or religious practice did nothing to you...  Leave Him out of it....  Not for my sake my friend... but for yours....

And wherever you go with this.... the most Gracious of Blessings to you in whatever way G-d speaks to you and your heart....

• Upvote 8

Wow Botzwanna,  your heart is hard. I will join those that offered up prayers for you and will go one step further and offer up my Easter Vigil service for you and to all those that are lost.  God knows what you feel, its up to you to allow Him to enter into your heart and soul. 

Rayzur, your words were delicately stated.  Thank You :)

• Upvote 2

I will bow out of this now since one of you is already begging for a mod to stop it.  It seems no one can EVER have a different opinion without crying for Daddy Mod to come and close the topic out.  Ughh....

I mean really.  If one was SO sure in his beliefs it seems he would want this one to stick around.  Much like 12 Angry Men.  "Wasn't it the idea for all of you to convince me I was wrong"  But no...Someone has called for Daddy.

I will bow out now.

Botzwana, don't be taking your victory lap so soon, I didn't see anyone crying for MOD Intervention.

another Edit: I just saw who, but this topic won't close as long as we can respect one another's perspectives.

1509877_308471195973153_6467752100489622

Considering he has completely FAILED in every word HE said...I am not one to worry much about that LGD...

Now to address this.  These two verses, you are taking out of context just like you have previously accused Christians of doing.  If you want us to play fair you need to play fair too.  Also, I may add, you do not understand scripture because God hasn't revealed it to you.

The first verse when it talks about "this generation" Jesus is referring to the Generation when these prophesies begin, which happens to be with the Generation that witnessed Israel becoming a Nation.

The second verse, John did see Jesus coming into his Kingdom in Revelation.

edit: Oh and there was Stephen.

Acts 7:54-56 (NLT)

54 The Jewish leaders were infuriated by Stephen’s accusation, and they shook their fists at him in rage. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed steadily into heaven and saw the glory of God, and he saw Jesus standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand. 56 And he told them, “Look, I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing in the place of honor at God’s right hand!”

Jesus Loves You, no matter how much you don't want to acknowledge him. :twothumbs:

-

Edited by Markinsa
see Edit's
  • Upvote 3

I will bow out of this now since one of you is already begging for a mod to stop it.  It seems no one can EVER have a different opinion without crying for Daddy Mod to come and close the topic out.  Ughh....

I mean really.  If one was SO sure in his beliefs it seems he would want this one to stick around.  Much like 12 Angry Men.  "Wasn't it the idea for all of you to convince me I was wrong"  But no...Someone has called for Daddy.

I will bow out now.

Are you serious????  Someone really asked for intervention.... wow, that's kind of fragile... Wish they would have just moved on instead.... Well I enjoyed the opportunity to examine the depths of my faith and grow stronger in it not by its strength to form an opposing opinion.... but the opportunity to examine and know better from a different place, that which I believe....

Botzwana, I hope you hear my concern for you as a friend sitting next to you and not some patronizing voice coming from above..... I don't play that way by nature.... I want for you to know who you are from within, not as reaction to that coming from without.... And indeed that's  something I would want for every individual.... That is where the true strength is... that is where you will find the Truth... and that is the only place you will find and know the G-d that IS..... That knowing, that comfortability in your own skin is not going to come from the words of others or their needs for your life, or you anger at the grandiosity or failings of others...... People are human, with all their faults and needs and fears... They will many times be wrong... and sometimes right... and none of that matters when it comes down to who you are .... and what you believe.... That question does not live outside you...... it is conversation reserved for your internal journey of discovering who you are..... not who you are relative to any one else... But  Who you are on this planet... and why it matters that you are here..... Blessings ~~.

PS I wrote this and then walked away forgetting to hit send.... so some of the comments may be out of sync with your post Mark, as I didn't see it before I wrote this.... ..

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

well said Mark & Rayzur....Botzwana ...you do not know...what you do not know....

I had as a dear friend and brother the late Dr Richard Eby...a famous physician who died ...went to heaven and returned to write several books about the experience...as good as his books were on the subject

"Heaven Is For Real"  written from a child's perspective is light years better....and NOW it is a major film...

read it...go see it...but don't whatever you do cut yourself off from truth....HE LOVES YOU AND DIED FOR YOU !!

• Upvote 2

Some of what Botswana is experiencing is the result of Christians using passages out of context and interpreting passages with dubious meanings.  The unbeliever sees through those breaks in logic and, instead of saying that the interpreter did a poor job of interpreting, they blame and take potshots at the entire body of Christianity.  Our bungling the exegesis provides the fodder for justifying unbelief.  

Of course his attacks are fallacious and unjustified, but he does have a point; a personal one, but a point. You can't put a personal interpretation to a passage when it does not conform to your belief.  You must ask what does the passage really teach rather than jumping to what you "feel" it teaches.  

Faith is not in conflict with logic and reason.  Instead, faith has its foundation in logic and reason. Since the word of God does not contradict then whatever is taught from God's word cannot contradict what is said in other passages.  That is basic. Botswana pointed out a contradiction.  What is our answer?

• Upvote 2