Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

Another "God told me it RV'd."

I swear, someone needs to be crucified upside down and beaten like Mussolini.

Not many know that. Congrats. I'm  being serious. Not really crucified actually but hung upside down in Piazzale  Loreto  (Loreto square in Milan).

not too different from America...where they are known as "cub" scouts or webelos (wolf cubs)

Read this just now. Grazie EE

Edited by umbertino

Well, based on all intel we have on the RV this weekend, What a great fathers day present. I will take the liberty of securing my own presents. My new 24' Ranger bass boat with 350hp Mercury motor. All decked out in, the 5 time world champion Dallas Cowboy colors of the silver & blue its going to have so many stars on it, you will think your lookin in the sky. I will also be purchasing my new mobile fishin shack, a Burnt Orange Prevost "Bevo 1", in honor of my 9 time national football champions! What a great fathers day!! :rodeo:  HOOKEM ! GO RV!!!!

Hi Folks

I find that the scipt is missing from my previous 2 posts.  Every thing should be smooth sailing next week.  I will be back to post next week.  Thanks for being very patient.  Blessings

Hi Folks

I find that the scipt is missing from my previous 2 posts.  Every thing should be smooth sailing next week.  I will be back to post next week.  Thanks for being very patient.  Blessings

You aren't another disciple of Steve I, are you ?

Out of your own words you called out to my Jesus to deliver you from these

Christians. Yet you repeatedly subject yourself to this thread, and attack followers

of Christ. Now be honest with yourself, why is it you can speak of Islam or Buddhism

or any other religion, but let someone mention Jesus Christ and Christianity and

you are compelled to attack. How is it that you keep coming where you know the

subject matter will upset you? I submit to you that your emotions and inability to

leave this subject alone should tell you something. It's demonic influences that drive

men to assault Christianity. And why not other religions?

I mean zero disrespect, quite the opposite. You too are in my prayers. And please

don't feel picked on ,I pray for several members here.

Always Pray for me Too! I accept all prayers for me.Please pray that the Good Lord Jesus continue to Give me favor among men women and children always.

Artitech, as a truck driver I jokingly say my prayer closet travels at 65 mph.

I have found that the two greatest things to help my faith grow is Bott radio,

and prayer. I will gladly add you to my list of people I pray for daily.

Botzwana

Eagle Eye

Pattyangel

trinityexchange

Bumper

Rainman

Cowtoter

Markinsa

K98

Razur

And Maggie23

These and many others. I love you all.

• Upvote 2

Out of your own words you called out to my Jesus to deliver you from these

Christians. Yet you repeatedly subject yourself to this thread, and attack followers

of Christ. Now be honest with yourself, why is it you can speak of Islam or Buddhism

or any other religion, but let someone mention Jesus Christ and Christianity and

you are compelled to attack. How is it that you keep coming where you know the

subject matter will upset you? I submit to you that your emotions and inability to

leave this subject alone should tell you something. It's demonic influences that drive

men to assault Christianity. And why not other religions?

I mean zero disrespect, quite the opposite. You too are in my prayers. And please

don't feel picked on ,I pray for several members here.

Uhm - I just want to point out that there is a ton of other religion bashing on this site - frequently for Muslims...and even a thread on how the Dalai Lama - an emissary of peace and a most holy man honored by the pope - as a messenger of the devil. So...careful making gross generalizations. There is a distinct one sidedness and lack of tolerance on this site for anything and anyone not Christian - and this I find very unchristian and distasteful.

Ps LGD I hope we see that prediction come true a tad late :)

Artitech, as a truck driver I jokingly say my prayer closet travels at 65 mph.

I have found that the two greatest things to help my faith grow is Bott radio,

and prayer. I will gladly add you to my list of people I pray for daily.

Botzwana

Eagle Eye

Pattyangel

trinityexchange

Bumper

Rainman

Cowtoter

Markinsa

K98

Razur

And Maggie23

These and many others. I love you all.

;

honored to find myself on your prayer list LGD....for the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much  :praying:

Uhm - I just want to point out that there is a ton of other religion bashing on this site - frequently for Muslims...and even a thread on how the Dalai Lama - an emissary of peace and a most holy man honored by the pope - as a messenger of the devil. So...careful making gross generalizations. There is a distinct one sidedness and lack of tolerance on this site for anything and anyone not Christian - and this I find very unchristian and distasteful.

Ps LGD I hope we see that prediction come true a tad late :)

I usually do not comment on religion...to make it clear I am a God fearing Christian. I think FOR THE MOST PART we have a wonderful community of people who genuinely care for each other. Most of us have a true heart and want to see each other succeed in life. I think we give to each other when we can...even if it is online support and encouragement. I appreciate the fact that a bad day can be changed by something silly posted in a funny thread. I am thankful for that. there will always be those who bash....bash you for your clothes, your religion, your car, maybe even your family's actions. This is my DInar family. I am proud to be a part of it. I ignore the bad, listen to everyone and hopefully put a smile on the face of someone who needs it. I even get scolded if I need it. We are all humans...love each other, support each other and if you so feel the need pray and keep each other. But above all respect each other and their beliefs. 

Dinarian64...I do not know what threads you are referring to, but I think for the most part we are a pretty great group!

Well that was longer and more involved than I had intended........LOVE YA"ALL!

And yes you ALL are in my prayers

Edited by SnowGlobe7

I usually do not comment on religion...to make it clear I am a God fearing Christian. I think FOR THE MOST PART we have a wonderful community of people who genuinely care for each other. Most of us have a true heart and want to see each other succeed in life. I think we give to each other when we can...even if it is online support and encouragement. I appreciate the fact that a bad day can be changed by something silly posted in a funny thread. I am thankful for that. there will always be those who bash....bash you for your clothes, your religion, your car, maybe even your family's actions. This is my DInar family. I am proud to be a part of it. I ignore the bad, listen to everyone and hopefully put a smile on the face of someone who needs it. I even get scolded if I need it. We are all humans...love each other, support each other and if you so feel the need pray and keep each other. But above all respect each other and their beliefs. 

Dinarian64...I do not know what threads you are referring to, but I think for the most part we are a pretty great group!

well said SG....and btw you just gave me a great laugh in another thread  ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Snowglobe - I appreciate your heart felt response and your sentiments. I agree this is overall a great groupbwhich is why I frequent fir the wisdom. The Dalai Lama thread was incredibly disturbing to me and seemed filled with religious rhetoric aside fro any knowledge of who he is and his work in the world. There have also been numerous comments I can't begin to count that lump all Muslims into one terrible group when I know some very kind Muslim people... So rather than go surfing e site for the toxic comments, I just want to say they are balanced by the love and I see through much of the generic commenting on God and Christianity as discussion and respect the feelings of all people here as their own internal compass. I think your comment embodies what I feel is the essence if Christ's teachings and I also appreciate LGD's turn the other cheek sentiments here. Blessings to all. Love is the only u we have, the rest is illusion.

• Upvote 1

Well, based on all intel we have on the RV this weekend, What a great fathers day present. I will take the liberty of securing my own presents. My new 24' Ranger bass boat with 350hp Mercury motor. All decked out in, the 5 time world champion Dallas Cowboy colors of the silver & blue its going to have so many stars on it, you will think your lookin in the sky. I will also be purchasing my new mobile fishin shack, a Burnt Orange Prevost "Bevo 1", in honor of my 9 time national football champions! What a great fathers day!! :rodeo:  HOOKEM ! GO RV!!!!

Whats for dinner?????? BEVO!!!!!!!!! Heee hee heeee Boomer Sooner!!!!

To Snow: A Skinny little Crow!!! Its a good thing I didnt go down and buy these toys! I just went and bought a case of Kleenex! This news comming out of Iraq, Has been one major kick in that most intimate area of the man.

Edited by Artitech

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks:

I been out of the country for a while and do apologize for this late post.  Based on the information I had, I was under the impression that every thing will be wrapped around May 14th (2nd pass over date).  Based on the information I have now, I share the following with you:  "All the signing is done for RV.  Waiting for the right time to release the RV.  RV announcement will be before Mid-September".

Please note that I am posting here with the intention that it might be of some use to some one and also, there is a record of what I am saying. I have no other agenda what so ever.  Thanks to all the fine folks who post in this forum.

Blessings

Hi Folks:

I been out of the country for a while and do apologize for this late post.  Based on the information I had, I was under the impression that every thing will be wrapped around May 14th (2nd pass over date).  Based on the information I have now, I share the following with you:  "All the signing is done for RV.  Waiting for the right time to release the RV.  RV announcement will be before Mid-September".

Please note that I am posting here with the intention that it might be of some use to some one and also, there is a record of what I am saying. I have no other agenda what so ever.  Thanks to all the fine folks who post in this forum.

Blessings

It's "everything" and "someone" and "whatsoever".........otherwise (or as you might say other wize) we might believe you

• Upvote 1

It's "everything" and "someone" and "whatsoever".........otherwise (or as you might say other wize) we might believe you

Wait - Let's Find Out If They Know Kim Clement Or George Robinson ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1