Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Revaluation happening around the 2nd passover time?

tsr

No offense taken at all. You have a right to your opinion.

But may I ask a few questions?

If you go to a doctor and he discovered that you had a terminal illnesses, how would

you know unless he told you?

I did not judge anyone's salvation, they made their views well known. I merely did

what my Holy Father told me to. "Go years forth into all the world, teaching all things

that I have shown you". You say you're a Christian but publicly ridicule me for doing

that which the Holy Father ask. . I'm confused. Are we not told in the scriptures that

If any brother or sister in the Lord is found in transgression go to him or her in

private and present your case? And it further states that to do it in this manner

So as not to embarrass the church before the lost world.

As far as my statement for Botzwana I felt it good to give him Resurrection Sunday

To let him know he is in my prayers. And as I previously mentioned to ask all our

Christian members here to pray with me. So did you pray for Botzwana?

I meant my request from the deepest areas of my heart.

So in closing, I mean you or nobody else any harm. But I have been used by my Lord

to lead many souls to salvation through Jesus Christ. And I will never cease to do

so. If you meet me you will know that Jesus Christ is Lord, and that he loves you.

Reject that if you will, but I will not stand before my Holy Father on judgment day

and explain why someone within my circle never heard the good news.

Sorry I'm a bit late with my reply here LGD.

As related to question number 1: You are correct I wouldn't know I had disease x unless I went to the doctor and he told me. For the record I don't think what's his names comments were needed either. Clearly they're baiting and used only in an effort to start a confrontation and further drive the wedge between both view points. I don't really know how to answer that question directly because Botzwana clearly isn't seeking anyone's opinion on anything only trying to instigate others into a debate that lead nowhere.

As related to question number 2: Yes we are told in the scriptures to privately go and present out case as you put it. But there wasn't really anything going on in private here. The arguments were very public and back slapping in nature. Especially when you take into account the bringing of the issue into other threads via the typing of "I'll pray for you..." at the bottom of several posts. I see you have stopped doing this now and for that I applaud you. I don't think any of that was what was really intended in the verse you are using here to support your case, for lack of a better term.    

I don't really feel I ridiculed you but if I did than I apologize, ridicule was not my intention. I just think, far too often in the Christian world, the message gets buried in debate, attempts to prove God, and an air of superiority under the guise of humility which is a veil anyone can see right through in a New York minute.

The message has a time and place but that doesn't mean it need be all the time all over the place. People need acceptance above all else, once that's present the rest has a much higher chance of falling into place.

That's all. 

• Upvote 3

Do you think Iraq gives a rat's a$$ about a Jewish holiday?

I don't think he's referring to the holiday as much as he is the moon(s). Islam and Jewish religions both have holidays associated with the moons (that's why the dates change every year). Moon cycle is 28 days (like a woman's cycle). Egyptians worshiped sun and moon gods (other religions too). Bible mentions eclipses, full moons, blood moons, etc. In fact you are supposed to plant your crops at a full moon.

Wm13

• Upvote 2

You can browse around and find most anything on this site. There is something for most everyone here.

Something to be said for recognizing how little of anything really is under our control. It's a beautiful thing.

You tell him... You tell him right, Bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RFJ

After prayer and considerable thought I am cautious about replying. My spirit

Detects some subterfuge in your presentation. Sorry.

It seems you have misinterpreted my intentions in my replies. They are completely

sincere and always (at least now, though not in the past) delivered in as much

love as can be displayed in this forum. My signature for Botzwana was merely

an attempt to get others to also pray for Botzwana. Of course I, too, detected a

sense of aggression in his replies, nevertheless, should we not pray for those who

hate us. Again it was a spiritual thing for me.

As far as, "a time and a place for preaching", I consider myself called by my Holy Father

to, "preach the word, in season and out". Everything about me is JESUS CHRIST

I can be no other way. And if you were to ask other long time members here you would

find that my personality and character has greatly changed in my replies to people

here. For that I give HOLY Father all glory, for no man can change themselve.

With respect to who and what you are

Scotty

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is solely addressed to the JESUS haters that feel the uncontrollable urge

to come back so long after this thread has been given up and neg all the Christian

comments. I just wanted to explain to you that the reason you're so intolerant to the

Christian faith is because of demonic influences in your life. You tolerate all other

manner of spirituality and some of the most ridiculous political viewpoints but anything

remotely Christian makes you're blood boil. You can't let it go. You have to secretly

come back days later and in darkness attack. Never saying who you are, always

hiding in the shadows. That's exactly how demons act. So do your thang it will be

justified in the end. But now you know who and what controls you. You won't be able

to say on judgment day, "but I didn't know".

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Botzwana,

Honestly, you're using straw man references to bolster your point.... but maybe you have them wired up as real... and maybe that's a part of your anger?

Using the actions of marginalized extremist zealots, who use their interpretation of their religion, or who have been duped into using their religion as a foundation to justify killing..... no more accurately represents the scriptural teachings of G-d, or the practice of any of the major religions..... than the Stormfront members who kill innocent children, women and men represents you....

The Jihad of radical Muslims, the Crusades of radical Christians..... are the political agendas of the men who use G-d to further their earthly ambitions... and neither represents those who worship as devout religious human beings in search of knowing G-d...

It might also be helpful to note that the honor killings are not a religious practice of Islam or any other religion, nor are they specific to the Muslims. Honor killings are cultural practices across the globe found in many countries, virtually always involving men killing or mutilating women. The torture and killing of girls and women here in the US during the Salem witch period, was no more Christian, than honor killings are Muslim. It is men disguising their earthly fears and need to control by using the Word of G-d,.... but truly, that does mean it is the Word of G-d.... And confusing the two as if they were one, doesn't mean that the Christian or Muslim or Jewish religion is confused.

As far as the twin towers.... I'm not really a good one to ask about that. I don't think it had one single thing to do with religion, or Muslims or belief in G-d, or religious practice.....I will likely go to my grave believing it was political, economic, and corporate endorsed murder that served the agenda of greedy, ignorant men. Blaming the religious believers in G-d, is much easier than facing the reality of the evil that some men do in service to money.....And in any case,  G-d had nothing to do with the free will choice of men who have turned from their G-d in executing that destruction....

And Waco? David Koresh was a mentally ill albeit charismatic man who developed a hybrid religion of Christian / Jewish practices that no more represented the teachings of either religious foundation, than it represented family life in America. That he used G-d to further his demented agenda, doesn't mean he practiced any religion of G-d... His doctrine was treated as a religion and was tailor made to serve his agenda..And for what its worth, in my experience, I found him to be so narcissistic, that I'm not altogether sure he didn't see himself as the god...

So if you're talking about outlier religions and worship doctrines that are specific to the leader and not fundamentally practiced as does the majority of the major religions.... then hopefully you realize you are grouping a whole lot of people into categories of extremes they themselves would not recognize as their religious practice, or identify with it as their religion...

As far as the blood moon prophecies,..... that cycle is not over yet. We've just experienced the first of the cycle that will occur over two years time. If someone called it for the first moon... Okay, they were wrong. But that doesn't mean all religion is wrong... And judging everyone or a practice by something one individual said, doesn't make them, or their religion wrong. The person was wrong... and again, so what... he/she was wrong..... okay.,, Nothing happened. Thank G-d.

And BTW, I did not neg you and don't neg people for their opinion, just because its different from mine... To me, that seems honestly kind of stupid and junior high material... but I digress... What bothered me about your posted thoughts , was not that they were different from mine, or that they were factually inaccurate in some cases,...... but that your anger so overwhelmed you, that all you could do was strike out at one of the most treasured and Holy inspired works given by G-d to millions and millions of devout people who seek Him... Botzwana your anger became this sweeping comment that struck deep in the hearts of good people you unfairly cursed as group of people you lumped in with every vile thing done by extremists who were only using G-d....

I guess I wanted to say something in giving you the chance to back up and think about what you are saying... so you can get at whatever is really eating at you... I don't think that what I or any other individual believes is really the source of your anger. You are your own man, with your own beliefs, where is the source of anger that leads to your need to lash out at others for their beliefs? And moreso, an anger that leads to such a crass attack on the one thing universally held to be the Holy inspired Word of G-d? Maybe you want to consider who or what it is you're really angry about, and go after that in meaningful discussion to work it out... and leave G-d out of it? G-d Himself did nothing to you..... Don't make the mistake of thinking He is the same as those who use him for their own gain, or glory, or wealth, or fame of whatever....The G-d who IS  apart from our belief or religious practice did nothing to you...  Leave Him out of it....  Not for my sake my friend... but for yours....

And wherever you go with this.... the most Gracious of Blessings to you in whatever way G-d speaks to you and your heart....

Well stated Rayzur!  :bravo:  :twothumbs:  :salute:

• Upvote 3

Jesus please save me from your followers!

Practice what he preaches please, and stop thinking there's only one way to God.

YOU proved my point with your uncontrollable need to reopen a thread that you knew

was decidedly Christian in its point of view. You saw that I was the one who made

the last post and you know exactly what kind of reply I'd be making. Nevertheless,

you had to open the thread and attack. You now have no excuse for you've been told.

Refuse to seek out the truth of Jesus Christ at your own pearl. But whatever you

do know that you're not entirely in control, for it was demonic forces that compelled

you to reopen what you knew would anger you.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

• Upvote 2

Jesus please save me from your followers!

Practice what he preaches please, and stop thinking there's only one way to God.

You are not alone in your thinking.  It seems rather bigoted and judgmental for Christians to make statements that Jesus is the only way to God.  The reasons are myriad, but it breaks down to only one: the Bible is rejected as the Word of God and only a product of man.  Therefore you, and many others, will accept Jesus as a “good man,” “a philosopher,” “a prophet and teacher,” but certainly not God come in the flesh.  That type of thinking gives justification to your reasoning that you accept Jesus, but only as one way, not the only way to God. 

Such thinking is a failure to understand what the Bible tells us about Jesus and His “radical claims” about Who He is.  It is hard for some to acknowledge Him as Lord and God.  Most cultures will acknowledge a real and personal need for “spirituality.”  It is the “in thing” to move toward being more spiritual in one’s thinking and acknowledgment, but Christianity is often “out.” This is especially true when Christians teach that Jesus is “the Way and the Truth and the Life,” and that no one can be reconciled to God apart from Him (John 14:6).  Of course the one speaking those words was none other than Jesus, the Lord. 

As Christians seeking to think biblically, it is important to know and affirm what the Bible says about Jesus and the way to salvation — whether it's politically correct or not.

Jesus never suggested that He was another prophet or that He was merely one of many mystics who tapped into spiritual power and knowledge. When Jesus was involved in a dispute about the Sabbath, He exclaimed that He was "Lord of the Sabbath" (Mark 2:23-27). Genesis 2:3 teaches us that God created and instituted the Sabbath; it was not invented by any mere human. Jesus is, therefore, claiming to have divine authority over the Sabbath as God.  In another argument about the Sabbath, Jesus proclaimed, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." At this, the Jews tried even harder to kill Him because He was "making himself equal with God" (John 5:17-18).  And notice particularly that Jesus did not oppose their conclusions.

Jesus, at another point stated, "Before Abraham was born, I am" (John 8:58). Jesus was referring to the time that God declared Himself to Moses as "I am who I am" (Exodus 3:14). Hearing this, the Jews then tried to stone Jesus, because He was claiming to have existed as God before He was born. Jesus claimed to be God incarnate. 

Although many claim that Jesus does not differ much from other religious leaders such as Buddha, Jesus' claim to be God in the flesh singles Him out of the crowd. The Buddha claimed no such thing about himself, nor did Muhammad or Confucius for they were mere men. But Jesus' claims were not spoken in a vacuum, or as empty words. His credentials backed his claims. He fulfilled a host of prophecies given by the Hebrew prophets concerning His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38), His divinity (Jeremiah 23:5-6; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1), His atoning work on the cross (Isaiah 53; 1 Peter 2:24-25) and His resurrection from the dead (Psalm 16:8-11; Acts 2:24-28).  The Lord, Jehovah, makes a statement through the writings of Isaiah that there is no Savior but God.  Jesus claims to be that Savior making Him that Savior.  The Holy Spirit, through Paul acknowledges that same office for Jesus (Titus 2:11-14).

Besides this, Jesus substantiated His divine claims with a perfectly righteous life, compassion for the downtrodden (which was often expressed through His many healing miracles, including raising the dead), His genius and authority as a teacher, and His unsurpassed insight into the human condition. It is no wonder that people worshipped Him.

After His resurrection, Jesus appeared to His disciple Thomas, who had doubted the reports that His master was raised from the dead. When Thomas saw Jesus, he cried out, "My Lord and my God!" (John 20:28). Jesus accepted Thomas' worship. The Book of Revelation tells us that a host of angels and saints are continually worshipping "the Lamb who was slain" (Revelation 5:12-13; see also 7:17). No other religious leader in history is accorded this honor; none other deserves it.

To better understand why Jesus is the only way, we need to center on His death and resurrection. No founder or leader of any world religion claimed to die as a sacrifice for human sin in order to set us right with God. Nor is any other world religion based on the resurrection of its divine founder.

The New Testament's reports of the resurrection of Christ are written by eyewitnesses or those who carefully consulted them not long after the events occurred (2 Peter 1:16; Luke 1:1-4). Their truthfulness as historical documents stands up to careful testing. Confessing Christ as the risen Lord need not be and should not be a blind leap of faith in the dark. Indeed, Peter told his readers that they should "give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have" (1 Peter 3:15).

Jesus is not a hobby. He is Lord. Therefore, Peter preached that "salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). In a world filled with many false views of Christ, we can rest in the truth of the gospel, "because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes" (Romans 1:16).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Love the countermoon especially about being in some sort of cartoon.  This whole forum post has been a cartoon to the max.

Since you have only posted 11 times from Nov. 2010 until now, what was it that pricked your interest in this thread?  It must have been "moon glow."  There are certain things posted here that are rather cartoonish, but you were not specific.  It is your statement that this forum "has been a cartoon to the max," so what are your reasons for making that statement?  

Thank you LGD....

I am far more Christian than most of you think.  I am against *** marriage and homosexuality, I am FOR guns, and I am not a lib by any means etc.  But I post the pics because the Bible DOES have some things wrong with it.  You would absolutely have to be dishonest not to even entertain the idea.  I agree with most of it except for the parts I have shared.  For instance...

10157354_311782072308732_108664863449662

10268643_311782152308724_915386987034011

1422542_311782182308721_6924260744136774

See what I mean?  It contradicts itself SO much...

Botzwana, I don't believe that much sense can be made of scripture unless the Lord reveals it first. The Bible seems geared toward keeping the lawyers busy, and a lawyer simply cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

Turns out that I have received a unified theory of scripture so that nothing contradicts anymore if anyone cares to hear.

I believe that this little cartoon shows the Christ principle simply and plainly.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/gallery/image/4012-screenshot-2014-04-25-17-23-14/

Two or three people are gathered in Jesus' name when they share a spirit of new beginnings and of wanting to share each others' perspective. This is when Christ's perspective is gained. Let Him describe the scene and He not only incorporates each person's view, but adds to that the vantage point of One who sees all things, even the end from the beginning. Be aware that today's revealing may not be like yesterday's at all. This is what God means in saying, "You won't make any graven images." So many have hung onto a former glory He shared with them yesterday and missed out on His new and greater glory this morning.

So let's look at your cartoons. You are raising fair points with most of them, but the Spirit is here to guide us into all knowledge. If these people knew of your desire to know truthfully, they would have been all over trying to help you understand.

This one is easy. We all die. Exactly once. This is a death to being ruled by carnal thought. Jacob had a transformation that night. that ended his days of relying on his own scheming and conniving and realizing that God rules (Isra-el). This is how Jacob "prevailed," and the source of his Spirit-life from then on. The next day, this was confirmed when he saw the face of his enemy as if it were the face of God. God is in everything, folks, and controls everything in accordance with His laws. This is key.

We do see His face. We do hear His voice. We do die.

You are right. What reads as a command from scripture is really to be taken as a promise from Master. "In that day, you will not steal, lie, murder, covet, etc."

"I am far more Christian than most of you think.  I am against *** marriage and homosexuality, I am FOR guns, and I am not a lib by any means etc.  But I post the pics because the Bible DOES have some things wrong with it.  You would absolutely have to be dishonest not to even entertain the idea.  I agree with most of it except for the parts I have shared." 

Botswana, there is a vast difference between "being" a Christian and "becoming" a Christian.  One is not a child of God by what they are against or by what they are for.  One "becomes" a child of God by faith or trust in what Christ Jesus has done for us through His death, burial and resurrection.  His shed blood has removed sin and His death and resurrection has removed (destroyed) spiritual and eternal death.  His resurrection from the grave proves that He is God and that what He came to accomplish, our salvation, was accomplished.  Because of that love and grace demonstrated, the child of God lives a life that also expresses the love that we have received from God.  Work and deeds will never save us, but faith and trust in Christ will.  

The Bible is a record given by God through various individuals to tell the story of how God saves mankind.  It is also a story of how wicked mankind can be without following the guidance of God.  In Ps 58 David is expressing the utter sinfulness of wicked men.  And, it he expresses it in poetic language.  It is still the under the guidance of inspiration of God, but David is expressing that these wicked leaders were so wicked that they were wicked from birth.  God did not make them wicked.   This Psalm grips these high-placed evil-doers with a will; sets their sinfulness before their face; shows them that their characters have been know by God; and warns them that their reform is unlikely.  Therefore, even though these leaders are like lions, God has already broken their teeth, He has already past judgment on them.  The best thing they can do is disappear like water that dries on the ground or like grass that cannot take the hot sun.  

Basically it has nothing to do with God "making" babies wicked while still in the mothers womb.  

You see, the Bible does not contradict.  What seems like contradictions is the inability of some readers to understand how to correctly read and understand what is being said.  It is the result of either NOT understanding the mean of the passage or of PURPOSELY twisting the passage to mean something that it was never intended to teach.  Contrary to what others have written, the Holy Spirit does not give individuals a "special" understanding that is not given to others.  The Bible is written so that all can understand and know the will of God.  The problem arises when false understanding are expressed by so called "scholars with special knowledge" which make one passage contradict with another.  IF THE BIBLE IS MADE TO CONTRADICT ITSELF IT IS BECAUSE OF A FALSE INTERPRETATION PLACE UPON THE TEXT BY A HUMAN BEING WHO IS MISTAKEN ABOUT THE INTERPRETATION.  GOD WILL NOT CONTRADICT HIMSELF.  

The little cartoons placed in this forum have all been taken out of context, interpretively abused, or forced by individuals to contradict other passages.  A proper understanding of how and what the passages are really saying would eliminate such a farcical abuse of God's word.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mohammed wrote word for word and we still have the exact words.

It hasn't morphed into other meanings with language transitions like the Bible did.

However, many will say there are contradictions in the Koran.

"God would not have a son."

"God only says BE and it is."

AND the Koran reaffirms Gabriel's visit to Mary.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Downvote 2

Mohammed wrote word for word and we still have the exact words.

It hasn't morphed into other meanings with language transitions like the Bible did.

However, many will say there are contradictions in the Koran.

"God would not have a son."

"God only says BE and it is."

AND the Koran reaffirms Gabriel's visit to Mary.

Out of your own words you called out to my Jesus to deliver you from these

Christians. Yet you repeatedly subject yourself to this thread, and attack followers

of Christ. Now be honest with yourself, why is it you can speak of Islam or Buddhism

or any other religion, but let someone mention Jesus Christ and Christianity and

you are compelled to attack. How is it that you keep coming where you know the

subject matter will upset you? I submit to you that your emotions and inability to

leave this subject alone should tell you something. It's demonic influences that drive

men to assault Christianity. And why not other religions?

I mean zero disrespect, quite the opposite. You too are in my prayers. And please

don't feel picked on ,I pray for several members here.

• Upvote 3

Oh it is not only Christianity that I have problems with....Muslims are number one LGD.  I have a problem with fake christians who are in it for the money and just a few Bible quotes.  But otherwise I believe in it.

Even Satan believes, the question is, "Are you a SOLD OUT TO JESUS Follower?"

-